Chapter 15

♛ 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕬𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖚𝖒 ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 15 [/CONTENTID1] 

 

 

 

[CONTENTID2] Only in the darkness can you see the stars. [/CONTENTID2] 

 

 

[CONTENTID3]  MARTIN LUTHER KING  [/CONTENTID3] 

 

[CONTENTID4]

Magic, Madness, Chaos. 

 

 

The two strong sides in this place, the dark and the light, fighting with every single parts of their body. Everywhere flashes, blood, and the eager to win this fight.  

 

 

The masters using their powerful swirls of magic, successfully knocking down one after another dark soldier. The chaos leader Dominic himself, created a never-ending pool of chaos with one after another new soldier spawning every time they get killed.  

 

 

A few minutes passed, and the light has slowly begun to die down. The masters are one of the most powerful, but the lack of numbers and energy, the responsibility of protecting their students are slowly contributing to their failure. 

 

 

Jungkook on the other side saw what is happening right in front of him, the sight of his friends hurt and injured, the masters weakening every second because of him makes him angry at himself, angry that he’s the reason why they’re here, fighting for their lives. 

 

 

After he pushed Jackson away that caught the boy off guard he began to rush towards the other side, eager to help them when he felt a firm hand grabbing him on the shoulder, so strong that he had to be forced to stop. 

 

 

“ Get the hell away from me! “ He shouted with rage and shook the person’s hand away with force.  

 

 

“ Where do you think you’re going Jungkook? “ It’s Dominic’s face right next to his, the usual playful smile more disgusting than ever. Jungkook felt like he’s boiling with rage at the sight of the man, especially when he’s the reason why his friends and masters are in danger.  

 

 

He needs stronger power, he needs to get strong, he needs the Daedra Spirit. 

 

 

His eyes glowed dark purple while his hands turned to fists, “ Don’t stop me. “ He said through gritted teeth, the dark power he once resented filling up his body, his patience dangerously low. 

 

 

“ What if I do? “ Dominic smirked and shrugged his shoulder in response.  

 

 

Jungkook swung his fist towards the man in which he blocked immediately, then Jungkook growled and suddenly an explosion of chaos powers lightened his entire body and also engulfed the man in front of him. His power is endless, the source so strong that he doesn’t even know when and how to stop. 

 

 

After a few seconds Dominic was blown out of Jungkook’s magic circle, falling backwards but pushed himself right back up before he could hit the ground.  

 

“ Wow boy. “ Dominic wiped the corner of his mouth with his arm,  “ you really know how to use my magic against me huh? “  

 

 

The dark hole that keeps spawning dark soldiers started to grow smaller the next second, and the number and the speed of them spawning also gradually slowed down duo to the lack of chaos magic Dominic puts in them as he’s weakened now. 

 

 

Dominic is the reason why they’re spawning so quickly. Jungkook thought to himself. If I stop him then maybe we can win this fight. 

 

 

That’s the only thought that remained in his brain when he charged at the man yet again, his fist covered with the rawness of dark magic itself and his eyes filled with hate and determination to take down the man.  

 

 

However, Jackson was again faster than him and tried to attack him from behind, Jungkook acted in lightning speed and turned to block before Jackson could land a punch on him, he immediately felt the powerful source of magic once again filling up his body and pouring out continuously, making him feeling more powerful than ever. 

 

 

Just when he took down some punches from the other boy Dominic again started attacking him from the other side, just in time when Jackson got together all his power and charged towards him as well.   

 

 

In this exact moment Jungkook closed his eyes and forced himself to calm down. He took a deep breath and brought energy from his body to both of his fists and spread it out the very next second, his right hand against Dominic’s powerful punch and his left hand against Jackson’s crushing fist, the feeling of two sides of strong magic shook him to the very core as he tried to stand still, but his knees gave out and he knelt down forcefully the next second. 

 

 

He felt himself crushing under two strong sides of magic, all pouring towards him, defeating him. The force is so strong that’s he felt like his bones are going to melt any second. Jungkook gritted his teeth and tried to push his magic out even further.  

 

 

“ Jungkook, it’s time to end all this. “ He heard Dominic say. The very next second the man got his power together and pushed it towards Jungkook. He felt pain and numbness immediately throughout his entire body as he crashed onto the floor in an instant, his brain buzzing, his heart racing.  

 

 

He still managed to jump up and charged towards Dominic again, he heard himself growling as he jumped and landed a kick on the man which he immediately tried to block, and they started fighting instantly. Jungkook’s move was strong and sharp, while Dominic is more powerful and every move screams experience when the man dodge and attack with ease.  

 

 

“ If you wish to defeat someone, the best way to do so is by making them feel feared. “ 

 

 

Even through this utter chaos of fighting Dominic’s voice still managed to remain calm and steady. 

 

 

“ If you have achieved that, then you don’t even have to do anything, and that person will defeat themselves. “  

 

 

Dominic’s words hung around Jungkook, trapping him.  

 

 

Yes. He feared for the loss of his friends, he feared that they will get hurt because of him.  

 

 

Jungkook felt a sharp stab of pain on the side of his head while he tried to stay focused, but Dominic wasn’t in front of him anymore. Before he could react, he was kicked from the back that sent him rolling to the side. 

 

 

Jungkook tried to open his eyes, but it’s like the world of blur as he tried to push himself off the ground. He felt dizzy, he couldn’t hear anything as someone landed a flying kick on his chin in a lightning speed, he felt the world twisting and turning as he landed on his back while blood immediately seeped out of the corner of his mouth.  

 

 

Ouch.  

 

 

Jungkook’s eyelids felt ever so heavy when he tried to lift them, unwrap the blurriness is the sight of Dominic standing while looking down at him directly, Jungkook clenched his fist and tried to punch the man again while holding himself up with the last bit of power remaining in his body, but Dominic grabbed his arm easily, then he lightly tapped Jungkook’s blood smeared cheek with a smile.  

 

 

“ There’s no time for any doubts Jungkook. “ Dominic said, kneeling down beside Jungkook, his eyes stern. “ I don’t know if it’s going to work with only half of the spirit in you, but I am still willing to try, the consequence doesn’t matter anymore “ Dominic paused, looking to the far side where the battle is still on.  

 

 

“ Even if it costs your life. “  

 

 

---( ✽ )--- 

 

 

This is war.  

 

 

Everywhere the power and magic so strong and frequent Lisa felt like the roof of this place will soon blow up.  

 

 

She’s still trying. She doesn't want to drag down the Masters with her, she didn’t want her own failure to contribute to their loss, she felt like she’s the bag of pressure that hung behind all Master’s backs. 

 

 

Even though Lisa tried her best it won’t really change the fact that she’s only a first year. Someone who's new to magic, an inexperienced girl who can’t do much to help. She felt useless as she watched Master Zynor protecting her from not just one but many attacks for the past few minutes, the fact that she can’t even protect herself is shameful, she can tell that the same feeling had run through Jimin Taeyhung, Chaeyoung and Jennie.  

 

 

Lisa bent just in time to dodge a sweep of chaos punch coming her way and jumped up to land a flying kick on the man in which he disappeared into a cloud of block smoke.  

 

 

These soldiers may not be the strong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter