Chapter 6

♛ 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕬𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖚𝖒 ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 6 [/CONTENTID1]

 

 

[CONTENTID2] Only in the darkness can you see the stars. [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] MARTIN LUTHER KING [/CONTENTID3]

 

 

[CONTENTID4]

 

Beautiful waves of red pink light glowed throughout the evening sky, a scene worth watching. Though the beach is filled with dead silence and everyone’s mood quite the opposite of the stunning view, all lost in their own thoughts completely.

 

 

Only the second day of being stuck in the middle of nowhere, it already felt like forever. No one’s well enough to get up and search for some food, nor find some drinkable water even though everyone needed those basic stuff badly. Many people are injured, bleeding heavily. Yet Jungkook’s unable to help anyone. Everyone’s lying down lazily, spreading out on the golden sand.

 

 

For the first time since forever, Jungkook felt helpless. He’s exhausted from head to toe considering that he’s actually the sporty and fit type. Every now and then he can feel his eyelids drop and it’s becoming harder and harder to fight it off.

 

 

Jimin’s whispering with Jennie a few meters away, Jungkook’s surprised that those two are actually getting on well, Jennie’s impatient and sometimes rude personality seemed to have calmed down after meeting Jimin. Taehyung’s lying flat on his back, with Lisa right next to him.

 

 

The sudden sound of Taehyung’s deafening sneeze broke Jungkook off his day dream. He bolted around, crunching the sand underneath him. Silently his attention snapped to the sleeping figure beside him. His eyes settled on her and even with those messy hair and wrinkled, dirty clothes, her beauty took his breath away. He moved a few inches till he’s close enough to observe her pale yet beautiful face. She’s curled up in the sand with her eyes closed tightly. She seemed even smaller and thinner than usual, despite the fact that she’s not short at all.

 

 

Jungkook brushed a strand of Chaeyoung’s hair behind her ear, revealing all of her piercings. Jungkook’s surprised by the boldness of those piercings. The jewellery matched well together, with a silver bar at the top which Jungkook admired.

 

 

His gentle fingers stopped behind her ear, his eyes taking in every detail of her. He expected her to look rather peaceful but it’s quite the opposite of that. Chaeyoung’s forehead’s glistened with beads of sweat, occasionally running down her face, her light eyebrows are knitted tightly together, her lips purple blue and parted slightly. Chaeyoung’s mumbling something that Jungkook couldn’t really make out of, followed by the painful look on her delicate face.

 

 

Jungkook put a hand on Chaeyoung’s shoulder, feeling her shaking slightly under his touch. He’s getting worried now, she doesn’t look well at all. He started with gentle shakes while calling her name to wake her up. Chaeyoung didn’t budge. After a while of calling her name louder and louder each time she finally let out a tiny gap between those tightly shut eyelids.

 

 

“ Chaeyoung, you’re definitely sick. “ Jungkook said anxiously, his hands help her sit up in a more comfortable position. He took off his thin top, revealing nothing but bare skin and wrapped it around her slim figure, hoping it would give her more warmth.

 

 

The back of her head rests on his front shoulder, her skin’s burning as if on fire, she’s so weak and vulnerable right now, she needs him. And Jungkook would never fail her in a millionth years.

 

 

Jungkook didn’t hesitate once when he teared off a piece of cloths from his top that’s wrapped around Chaeyoung. “ Wait for me here, I’ll get some water to wet the cloth to cool your fever down. “ He put Chaeyoung’s head down softly, her cheeks deep red, her lips dry.

 

 

He practically sprinted to the water source, jumping over many sleeping figures on the sand, earning a handful of complaints from his classmates, but he couldn’t care less.

 

 

Suddenly something familiar shot through Jungkook’s entire body, making him trip and fall awkwardly. He shakes his head to get rid of the sands and when he looked around, his eyes adjusts to a strange figure walking towards the beach from the direction of the forest.

 

 

He squinted for a better view, there’s actually two, two people walking towards the first years. Both covered head to toe with black outfits, one bald and another with black spiky hair. Jungkook stood up quietly, not removing his eyes from them. His first emotions were happiness mixed with confusion, are they here to rescue them ?? His joy completely vanished as the strangers got closer, a not very friendly look on their faces. Their presence’s strong and powerful, making Jungkook very uncomfortable even if he’s the furthest away from them.

 

 

They suddenly stopped, scanning everyone on the beach. The rest of his classmates noticed them too, everyone carried an confused look on their faces.

 

 

They might be here to save them, you can’t judge a book by its cover. Jungkook thought to himself. He wanted to walk back but his body rejected him, his feet planted firmly to the ground, frozen in place.

 

 

A skinny boy with black short hair practically threw himself onto the men and knelt down in front of them, his eyes filled with tears as he screamed :” Finally !! They finally sent someone to save us ! “ The boy screamed dryly, his voice cracking a little. Jungkook doesn’t have a very good feeling about this at all.

 

 

“ Have you got any food ?? I’ve been absolutely starving for the past…” The poor boy didn’t get a chance to finish his sentence when the bald man on the right grabbed his neck with a nasty grin before he dragged him to the air as if he weighs nothing.

 

 

The hold became fiercer and harder as darkness emerged that made the boy’s eyes completely white before they literally threw him to the side, his body slumped to the ground as it became lifeless the next second.

 

 

The beach was filled with deadly silence, no one helped the boy because everything’s happening too fast. Many girls are screaming and crying in fear, everyone else stood up and slowly backing away from the two men.

 

 

Jungkook was too astonished to talk nor move. Now it’s confirmed that they’re definitely not here to save them. Jungkook’s mind’s filled with worries as he observed the men, his throat drying every second.

 

 

They laughed upon seeing their shocked reaction, the pity in their eyes made Jungkook furious. Black spiky hair took a few steps forward before he cleared his throat and spoke with a croaky, disgusting voice.

 

 

“ Don’t be scared. We’re not here to hurt anyone. We only came here for one thing. “ The man stopped, held up his finger as he looked around, hesitating with a smile on his dirty face.

 

 

“ We’re here for our chaos magician. We’re looking for that person. “ As if talking in slow motion, Jungkook’s mind exploded as the man’s face broke into a bigger, nastier smile as if he just said something that made him proud.

 

 

They’re looking for… a chaos magician ??

 

 

Jungkook’s mind wandered, not able to process the information. He looked down in despair. There’s no other that can conduct chaos magic in this group …

 

 

Are they looking for him ??

 

 

The man interrupted Jungkook’s thoughts as he continued.

 

 

“ Tell me. Tell who’s that person that can control chaos and I promise I won’t do anything to yous. “ The man said as he blackmailed them.

 

 

The first years looked at each other, clearly confused. Jungkook’s insides fought each other. Will they really let the rest of them go if he tells them that he’s the chaos magician ?? But thinking about it the other way, what are they going to do with him ??

 

 

Jungkook felt ashamed. He has the darkest magic in his history, just like the two evil person in front of them. He’s just like them, he’s born to be hated by everyone.

 

 

“ You !! “ The bald guy pointed right at Jennie who’s looking at him with the most disgusted expression on her face. Almost immediately Jimin laid an protective arm in front of Jennie.

 

 

“ What do you want ?? “ Jennie crossed her arms while replying without any fear, the same bold, fierce look in her eyes.

 

 

“ Tell me, tell me who’s the chaos magician in this group and I won’t hurt any of you. “ The bald guy snapped, showing impatience. “ You don’t want your classmates hurt, do you ?? “

 

 

Jennie signed heavily. “ There’s no one here I know that can control power as dark as that. We’re only first years, it’s impossible for anyone to become an chaos magician right now. “

 

 

Jungkook couldn’t help but feel guilty at her words. He thought about owning up, tell them about his true identity to get everyone else out of trouble.

 

 

But he couldn’t talk at all, words seemed to be stuck in his throat as he remained silent.

 

 

“ You’re lying !! “ The bald guy took some big steps towards Jennie, who immediately backed off with Jimin.

 

 

He stopped a few inches away from them. “ There’s definitely the person I’m looking for here, I can feel it. Now hurry up and tell me before I kill you ! “ The bald guy screamed while spitting everywhere, his eyes sharp that made Jungkook shiver, he felt the need to say something but again, his tongue failed him.

 

 

“ I said there isn’t any chaos magician here ! “ Jennie protested, ignoring the heavy grunts from the male.

 

 

The bald man grabbed Jennie’s neck in the speed of light, lifting her up while he laughed and looked at Jimin, who’s tensing up with a shocked expression on his face. Jennie’s eyes automatically rolled up while her tongue’s stuck out, her legs kicking about. Everyone else gasped, some even screamed in shock.

 

 

“ Tell me, tell me now or else I’ll kill your girlfriend !! “ The man finally lost his temper as he screamed desperately.

 

 

Jungkook’s screaming at himself silently, urging his body to move. But his body remained stony.

 

 

The calm look on Jimin’s face breaks as his hands balled into fists. Taehyung silently walked behind Jimin, ready to help.

 

 

“ Put her down and I’ll tell you. “ Jimin answered.

 

 

The bald guy did so, to Jungkook’s surprise, with a pleasured look on his face as he pushed Jennie who fell backwards and Jimin caught her in time. She breathed heavily as her face’s slowly turning back to its original colour.

 

 

Jimin put an arm around Jennie’s waist, helping her up, Taehyung held Jennie’s other arm.

 

 

“ Hurry the hell up and tell me already ! “ The bald guy pushed, fire lighting in his tiny eyes.

 

 

Jimin signed loudly. “ That person’s right there … “ He didn’t finish his sentence as he swung his tight fist which was covered with fire forward that landed right on the guy’s jaw before he have the time to react.

 

 

Jimin turned and screamed: “ Run !! “

 

 

So everyone did. People helping one another as they ran on the sand, their pace much slower due to the sands and their little body energy. Taehyung’s dragging the almost unconscious Lisa and Jimin and Jennie wrapped their arms around each other while running.

 

 

The man cursed loudly as he fixed his now slanted jaw, while the other guy laughed at him. “ You can’t even beat a boy, useless. “ He sniggered loudly before he released dark magic towards the fleeing first years, sending many flying as he chased them. Jungkook wanted to follow too, but his eyes wandered for another reason.

 

 

Everyone’s gone from the empty side beach side except for one person, there’s a girl lying on that side where she’s dangerous close to the bald guy. Why isn’t she running ? Jungkook wondered.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter