Chapter 14

♛ 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕬𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖚𝖒 ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 14 [/CONTENTID1] 

 

 

 

[CONTENTID2] Only in the darkness can you see the stars. [/CONTENTID2]

 

 

[CONTENTID3]  MARTIN LUTHER KING  [/CONTENTID3] 

 

[CONTENTID4] 

 

Thud, click, thud. It’s the sound of the Chaos Gang Leader, slowly walking down the long, wide staircase, down to him. Jungkook stayed upright while his hand clenched that shook violently behind his back. His eyes are burning, his gaze unfocused. He tries to break the magic spell behind him for countless times today, but failed as expected. He’s now facing the person who's responsible for his parent's death, and he can’t do anything about it. Nothing pains him more than that.   

 

 

The man made his way towards Jungkook and brought both of his hands on Jungkook’s shoulder to pull him up, his gesture gentle, completely opposite of his appearance. Jungkook fought out of his grip and the man smiled and dropped his hands.  

 

 

“ You must have a lot of questions in your head right now. First let me introduce myself. I’m Dominic Park, Leader of the Chaos gang. “ Dominic spoke slowly, taking his time while he looked into Jungkook’s eyes.  

 

 

Jungkook barely heard his words while his sight shifted, thinking about different options of knocking out the man, anger and resentment had taken over his head as soon as he recognised the man, while he can’t think of anything else except for revenge.  

 

 

“ Save yourself some time because there’s no way you’re getting out of here – before I get what I want. “ Dominic squeezed Jungkook’s chin while forcing him to look in his eyes. He slowly lifted his left hand and a huge cloud of chaos magic appeared on the man’s palm, it’s sharp and powerful energy buzzing and dancing on his palm.  

 

 

“ You see this boy? You see this magic? “ Dominic held his palm even closer to Jungkook. “ It could be ten times more powerful combined with the Daedra Spirit in you. “ Dominic smirked while his eyes turned dark purple, his hands squeezing Jungkook’s chin so hard that it’s leaving red marks. 

 

 

“ I’ve been waiting for this moment for a long, long time. “ 

 

 

“ My power was once so powerful and destructive, now almost nothing compared to the one before. “  

 

“ Now it’s finally the time, after so many years, to get back what was mine. “ The last words from the man shifted to a low growl as Jungkook felt chaos energy all around him, so powerful that he felt weak everywhere around his body. He tried to struggle out of the man’s hold but it was no use. There’s no way he’s escaping when he felt power being away from him, the tips of his fingertips grew numb as the magic spell around his wrist even broke apart under such strong forces.  

 

 

The next second he saw Dominic’s eyes shot open in surprise, the horror and disappoint on the man’s face even shocked Jungkook himself. He saw the man opening his lips to say something but he can’t hear a single thing. Dominic’s eyes turned bright red and began to shout, his voice immune to Jungkook while he used his remaining power to push away the man.  

 

 

Instantly, Jungkook made contact with the floor and began to pant heavily, his lips dry, his heart racing faster than ever. Dominic stood up the next second and Jungkook can finally hear actual words other than the low buzzing sound that has trapped his brain earlier.  

 

 

“ Where the hell is the other half? “ Dominic screamed while grabbing Jungkook’s shirt, so hard that his knuckles seemed like they’re going to pop out any second. “ Answer me boy ! “ Dominic’s so close that Jungkook can see his eyes full of tiny red purple veins, filled with shock and desperation.  

 

 

Before Jungkook could land a kick on the man he saw a large golden power shot through the air at the corner of his eye, hitting Dominic straight in the head. The man was lifted to the air and before he lands on the ground Jackson and the other guy who dragged him here raced in their fastest speed to catch Dominic. The whole team of the dark army surrounded Dominic in a protection circle, hands beside them which were lit with chaos power.  

 

 

A ray of golden light shone in the middle of the place and a group of people appeared within the strong lights. Jungkook squinted for a better look and seconds later he recognised the group.  

 

 

Master Zynor in the centre, with other masters around him, their eyes wandered around and landed on Dominic, the sight of the man made their expressions darken. Then Master Zynor found Jungkook, in which the man seemed to relax a little after knowing that he’s fine.  

 

 

Dominic seemed to be back to his senses after seeing the identity of the intruders. He stood up and his expression changed back to its original coldness. He stared at the masters as if nothing just happened, as if the man who just shouted on the ground earlier wasn’t him.  

 

 

“ Ah. “ Dominic said with a smirk on his face. “ I didn’t know you’d be planning on visiting me today Master Zynor. “  

 

 

“ There’s no conversation between me and you Dominic. “ Master Zynor took a step forward, a dangerous look in his eyes. “ I am here to take back our student Jeon Jungkook, I don’t know the reason why you would bother taking so many measures just to get him here, but I am bringing him back today. “ 

 

 

Dominic squinted and held out his hand.  

 

 

“ Well. Unfortunately he is not leaving this place without giving me what was mine. “  

 

 

---( ✽ )--- 

 

 

“ I’ve put a magic tracker on Jungkook when I was fighting with Jackson. “ Chaeyoung quickly hid all her current emotions while she talked to the group. “ It’s going to tell us where Jackson has taken him, we should be able to follow it. “  

 

 

“ Okay that sounds good to me. We need to leave now. God knows where Jackson will be bringing him. “ Jimin nodded and started to lead the group out of the school.  
 

 

 

The group were careful as they made their way out of the school, having to dodge some securities on duty and as the numbers doubled after the kidnapping incident. Chaeyoung doesn’t know what’s going to happen after they find Jungkook, but all thoughts are non-existent in Chaeyoung’s brain right now. She’s worried and scared. She doesn’t know if Jungkook’s okay or not and she’s willing to risk everything to save him.  

 

 

Chaeyoung lead the group where the magic tracker is pointed to. They were taught of this skill during one of Master Johns’s classes, where he said this will help you during a battle so you will always be able to track where your enemies are at. Chaeyoung would never expect herself using this magic on Jungkook.  

 

 

They use some magic to push themselves though places, not feeling anything else but having the one goal of saving their friend on their mind. Chaeyoung sensed the magic tracker getting nearer to Jungkook as she sprinted faster and faster, eager to see if Jungkook is alright.  

 

 

After some time of going through different places, they reached a dark, gloomy environment. The group slowed down and Chaeyoung started leading them towards the north side, where the tracker sends a strong signal that Jungkook is close.  

 

 

They moved past many trees and areas filled with dark logs and mysterious plants, at last sliding past a big brush filled with thorns, careful not to touch the poison filled sharp ends.  

 

 

At last, they finally made it to their destination. What filled their eyes was the huge, dark looking castle guarded with people from head to toe in black clothing, their hands filled with dark power.  

 

 

“ How are we going to get past them? “ Lisa whispered as they crouch behind the large green bush, careful not to shock the guards.  

 

 

“ it’s going to be difficult, maybe we can just put some invisible magic splash and sneak in? “ Taehyung suggested as the group watched the guards carefully.  

 

 

Before they can make a move the guards suddenly bolted as if an alarm just rang in their heads, they all started rushing inside the castle and within a second they all disappeared, out of sight as if they never were there. 

 

 

“ What the hell just happened? Jennie said while slowly standing up, confused just like the rest of them.  

 

 

“ I think we should put on the invisible magic and go on the roof of this castle, it’s less of a chance of being spotted. “ Chaeyoung suggested while the rest of the group nodded in agreement.  

 

 

They kept an eye out for any other guards while quietly climbed to the castle roof, Chaeyoung walked to the centre, where she can feel the bricks underneath her shoes, adding nervousness to her mind while she got closer to where Jungkook is.  

 

 

They found a large, tall tower with dark paine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter