Unexpected Meeting : Things That Happen In The Past

UNEXPECTED MEETING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 I got surprise when I come back home today. I saw my grandma talking happily with Tiffany. Both of them even not aware of my appearance until I cleared my throat.

“ Taeyeon, you are home, come and eat with us. “ my grandma get up to grab another plate for me to join dinner. I give Tiffany a smile as I took off my jacket and sit on the chair next to her. “ I can’t believe I meet Tiffany again today. “ My grandma continue talking as she is now pouring a warm chicken soup into a small bowl before served it in front of me. “ You never told me she is back in town, Taeyeon. “ My grandma pretending to scold me before laughing softly.

I just can't believe her, for 3 days she was ignoring me, 3 DAYS, and now she pretends that everything is fine and even scold me not mention Tiffany to her, I mean how can I? When she treat me like I’m not in room every time?

I eat my dinner in silence while listening to my grandma interrogates Tiffany about her life now. Tiffany seems not mind though, both of them are chatty  and used to be close before. Tiffany used to live in our building at our old place. My grandma always adores her, moreover when I told her that we were  together. She loves me and accepted me the way I am. I've never thankful enough for her understanding.

“ Anyway, I found a new job. “ Grandma told me when we finish our dinner and currently clean the table. Ah that’s why she finally happy again, I said to myself. “ Where? “ I ask her curiously.

“ Tiffany’s home. “ she smiled at me as she glance at Tiffany. I give Tiffany a confuse and questioning look and she quickly explaining to me about Grandma's new job. “ The apartment where I live, need people to work at Cleaning Area, and your grandma told me some story.. “ she stopped and give me apologetic smile but my grandma continue where she left off. “ I told her about your idiotic heroic act that cost my job. “ said Grandma and I can’t help but rolled my eyes. Gosh she really hold grudge huh.

“ But really Tae, don’t worry, your grandma is in good place, I know some of staff there and I recommend her to them, and again with her experience your grandma will do more than awesome. “ Tiffany tries to convince me who look completely lost. I can’t say no to this am I? So I decide to support Grandma's decision in the end.

“ Why are you doing this? “ I ask Tiffany once I convinced grandma to rest in her room. We both standing in front of the sink, doing dishwasher.

“ I just try to help her, Tae, you should see how devastated she was when she told me about how she lose her job. “ Tiffany told me as she gives me another clean plate to dry.

“ I actually kinda glad that she got fired. “ I shrug my shoulder before continue, “ I mean she finally can get proper rest and maybe some therapy for her back pain. “ I never told anyone about this, about how worry I am with my grandma's condition, but for some reason Tiffany's presences allow me to show it.

“ And who’s gonna pay for anything? “ Tiffany retort with a real question and I feel my word stuck in my throat, “ I can always got a job.. “ I said to her.

“ Sure, and you will neglect your study and Grandma will be very mad. “ I heard Tiffany sigh before continue, “ Look, I’m not trying to infiltrate your family problem, but your grandma doing very well in her age Tae, stopping her doing what makes her happy will only make her stress. “ Tiffany reason to me and I silently agree with her. Maybe she was right, despite anything Grandma happiness is more important.

“ You never infiltrate my family. “ I told her softly when we become silent as we are busy clean the kitchen. Tiffany smile at my words, which I return with small smile, “ I’m glad then. “

“ So how is it? To have work with Jessica Jung? “ I decide to change the subject once we finished clean the kitchen. We currently sit on TV room, having our warm jasmine tea.

Tiffany chuckles at my question as she smell the tea before sip it lightly, “ She is very interesting person. “ she told me. “ I know her way before she start her celebrity life. She is a good person and very talented artist. She's living in her dream. “

“ What about your own dream..? “ I ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter