Unexpected Meeting : Field Trip Full of History

UNEXPECTED MEETING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 [Flashback ]

“ Your voice cord have major trauma because of the accident. I’m not saying you won’t able to sing again, but you will have to practice more. I will give you contact so you can meet our recommended therapist. “ my grandma who sit with me, reaching and holding my hand tight right after we heard what the doctor said. Meanwhile I completely feel nothing. I barely even hear the rest of his words because I don’t think anything matter anymore. “ Now Taeyeon, let me check your other sense, can you follow the light..? “ the doctor holding a small flashlight then flash it to my eyes. Almost immediately I throw my face to look other ways. My heart beat erratically as the memory of that night play in my head like a clip.

The car.
The broken windows.
Him..

My grandma quickly reach and hugs me, I let myself flush in her arms and hiding my face onto her shoulder, “ Stop, you scared her. “ my grandma said with stern voice, but her hand keep gently caress my back. “ Can we do this another time? I think Taeyeon had enough for today. “

I heard the doctor agree but still asked her reschedule, but we'd never go back there.

[End Flashback]

 

“ Taeyeon? Taeyeon, are you listening? “

I blink my eyes as my mind comeback to reality, only to see Lee Hyori, director of Music Club, stare at me warily.“ I— um.. I’m sorry, what was that? “ I ask her and try to focus my mind that still hazy.

“ We were asking you, if you were agree at the plan? “ Sunmi who was around gladly to repeat the question. Right, I’m in middle of meeting for Season Festival. Gosh, this is really not a good time to day dreaming! Focus Taeyeon! But I still can’t remember the plan or question.

“ Plan..? “ I’m asking back blankly.

“ Jeez Taeyeon , go lay down or something if you not feeling well. “ Yonghwa snap and I heard murmuring from around.

I give Lee Hyori apologetic smile and mouthing word sorry to her as she quickly return the gesture with understanding smile. “ Hey, why don’t we all have coffee break for moment? Its  almost been 2 hours, I believe we deserve little bit rest. “

Everyone get up from their seat and goes out to find snack and drink or just walk to stretching their body. “ Are you okay? You seems worn out Taeyeon? “ Lee Hyori approach me and give me bottle of water which I gladly accept and drink it.

“ Nothing to worry about Unnie. I think I just lack of sleep. “ I told her and yes I call her Unnie, she the one who insist to drop the formality if we talk alone or meet outside college activity. “ So what’s the plan? “

“ Well, you know about SME invitation right? They want us to come by, The Dean and I think we need to go so we can learn about their vision and also maybe we might know why they choose us. “ she explained.

I nod my head, well its good thing right? But then miss Lee Hyori continue, “ But since its still mid week, The Dean want only me and few student there. “

Oh.. well it will cause massive protest, I mean I bet everyone wish to get choose. “ That’s when Namjoon start this brilliant idea, instead only few us can visit the company in midweek, he want us to make proposal to The Dean, so all of Music Club members can visit the company, at weekend. He planned to make it like a field trip. “ Miss Lee Hyori explains the plan to me.

I have to admit that his plan is indeed brilliant, no wonder student from his faculty always proud of him, to be hone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter