Unexpected Meeting : Summer Storm

UNEXPECTED MEETING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

19  Jessica's POV
All hell broke lose. “ HEY! “ Taeyeon literally jump and try to grab Yuri if I’m not stop her and pull her away. “ HOW DARE YOU! COME TO MY HOUSE AND LAY YOUR HAND ON HER! “ Taeyeon shout and struggling on my arms but Yuri keep her silence, her lips is so thin and her chin slightly rise up while looking at us in disgrace.

“ Taeyon stop.. “ ignoring the sting on my cheek I try to calm her. I never see Taeyon so angry before, but right now there’s raging in her eyes. “ Taeyeon look at me.. “ I grab her face gently so I can see her in eyes. “ I’m okay... “ I told her and she almost believe me, if Yuri not decide to open at moment.

“ Look at you two acting like you own the world. “ she cynically said. “ Do you really believe her when she said she love you, hm, Taeyeon? “

“ Yuri shut up. “ I glance and give her warning look, but Yuri only smirk at my poor attempt to stop her. I know I’m on lost side today. Yuri know everything about me, like I know everything about her. We connect in such a nasty way. “ Really? After all I’ve done for you Jessica? “ Yuri keep talking.

“ JESSICA DON’T OWE YOU ANYTHING YURI! “ Taeyeon shout once again but this time Yuri matching her tone. “ BUT I OWN HER! “

Yuri words slap my harder than her hand. “ She’s mine.. and she should start act like one.“ Yuri added after few moment of silence and I finally react by marching towards her. Giving her menacingly look, I push her away from door and slam it close. My eyes now fix on Taeyeon’s as I helplessly slide down and lay my back on the door while Yuri shouting from outside of the door. “ You will regret it Jess! I swear you will! “ Yuri last words before she leave the house still ringing in my head. I’m in deep trouble.

 

+++

 

Convincing Taeyeon to let me go after what just happen is hard. She insist me to stay at her place until everything calm, but I have things to do.  A lot of things. Taeyeon maybe own my heart now, but she doesn’t know anything about me, at all. There’s something that make me rather choose hell than she learn about it. Truly, I’m scared, but I already an ankle deep from drowning. I don’t have choice but remain calm now while playing my card carefully.

Ignoring several greeting from the staff, I march towards Yuri’s President Office and slam the door open. “ What the fcck Yuri. I told you I can handle it. “ I said without even stop to take my breath first. I blow the hair that suddenly cover my lips and wipe it away impatiently while still glaring at the person behind the table.

Yuri glance at me for second from her computer before completely ignoring me. “ How? By banging her on table? “ I rolled my eyes at her sarcasm and quickly close the door for unwanted viewers. Yuri may look calm but I know her so well, she might already book my ticket to underworld while we talking.

Stopping myself from cursing her, I decide to sit on chair in front of her. “ Okay fine, I’m sorry, it was unexpected but Yuri I love her. I’m in love with her. “ I confess and for first time since I’m there, Yuri finally pay attention to me. She looks little bit stun but quickly cover it with her usual cold demeanor. “ You.. in love with her? “ she repeated the word, whispering it, like afraid if someone else will heard.

“ Yes. I am. “ I look her in eyes so she knows how serious I am about my feelings towards Taeyeon. Yuri look pale, her  face is unreadable, but then she lean back at her chair and close her eyes. “ Jessica, why you like to make everything more complicated? “ I hold my breath and let her words sink deep in my head. I saw Yuri change her position, now she put both hands on table and lean forwards. “ What do you expect me to do? Dancing around the room?“ she tilt her head before continue.  “ I’m your fccking fiancé, babe. “ she spit the last word harshly.

I clench and unclenching my jaw before sigh loudly. “ I’m just tired of this game. “ I said exasperatedly.

“ You don’t just give up on me Jess. “ Yuri warned me, one of eyebrows raise as she glaring at me. “ We have a deal. “

“ I know. “ I chuckles wryly as I look up to the ceiling, stopping myself from crying. “ You don’t have to remind me every fccking minute. “

“ Really? Because just minute ago you declare to me, your supposed to be fiancé, that you falling in love with other girl. “ I gave her scoffed and shake my head tiredly as I reply her. “ Like you really care about what I feel.. “

“ I don’t, but I care about your image—“

“ MY image?? “ I cut and laugh at her sarcastically. “ You mean, YOURS, because to be honest at this point, Yuri, I don’t think I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter