Unexpected Meeting : Blue

UNEXPECTED MEETING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

16 After waiting for more than an hour, we finally able to leave the room without no one notice. Yuri stay longer than we expected, so we don’t have choice but sit down on corner of the dark room, wishing her to not walk into the practice room. Its actually simple task, but after the kiss, I feel more aware of Jessica present around me. I can hear her breathing softly beside me, I can feel her skin touch mine everytime one of us attempt to move, I swear I think I might able to listen her mind if we stay for more minute.  She drive me crazy, in a good and bad way.

Jessica  doesn’t talk much since we leave the building and gave me her car key, she just sit silently in passenger seat and ask me to drive instead. Now we spend more hour driving around the town, don’t know where to go. I glance at her when we stop at another traffic light. She not sleeping, I can see her reflection from the rear window, her eyes wide open staring outside even thought she look tired.

“ Jessica.. “ I finally enough with the silence and call her carefully. “ Should I take you ho—“

“ No. “ Jessica stop me before I able to finished my word. “ No home please. Take me anywhere but home. “

I nod my head after listen her plea then shift the gear to driving the opposite direction once the light turn green. “ Look, I know you don’t want to go home, but honestly I don’t think wander around at this hour is good idea. “ I said to her without taking my eyes from the front road but I can see from the corner of my eyes, Jessica shift her gaze to me for moment before back to her position before. “ I’ll go wherever you go.. “ her soft voice bring a little smile to my face. Maybe she don’t know yet, but the effect of her words to me is huge. I can feel warm slowly creep into my chest as I finally decide where to go. My own home.

Unfortunately, my home located in one of small yet populated street in downtown of Seoul.  We don’t have too much space to parking, so I had to put the car little bit far away from house. Its very inconvenient, I feel sorry to Jessica as she walk following me crossing the road to the small house where I spend most of my life, but she doesn’t give any complain and just silently walk beside me wearing her hoodie jacket and a mask to cover half of her face.

“ We here. “ I told her as one of my hand roaming inside my bag to get the key to unlock the door and turn on the light. “ Come in, and don’t worry, my grandma have night shift so we practically alone. “ I added as I took off my shoes and put it on rack casually before my eyes catching with hers. It different from before, it have slightly teasing look and I can’t help but correct my words as I feel another kind of warm slowly drawn into my face. “ I don’t mean it that way… “ I start while trying hiding my slightly blushing cheek. I just realize that my words can be mean anything else and I can’t help but feel very shy all of sudden.

“ I didn’t say anything. “ she holding her smile as she copy my action to took her shoes off. “ You don’t have to, your face say it all. “  I accusing her, half annoyed half amused as I lead her inside. “ I can see it Jessica. “

“ Oh, I didn’t know you can read mind. “ she said in playful tone from behind me. “ Nah, you just easy to read. “ I said to her and laugh when she rolled her eyes to me. “ And you know what? I also know that you want some warm drink. “ I added as I walk to my room, throw my bag carelessly on bed before goes to kitchen to make tea for us.

I watch Jessica secretly as she wander around my living room while I waiting the water boiled. If I think about it again, it still like a dream, having her in my house, casually sit on my couch. Despite everything that happen, it still amaze me how I able to talk comfortably to her. Jessica Jung the Idol, is very different with Jessica Jung in my living room. Same person but different aura. There’s no ‘Ice Princess’ anymore, there’s no stage and camera and persona, all I can see is the real Jessica, a humble and very down to earth girl who not afraid to smile to simple thing around her.

Jessica playfully moving her eyebrows once she caught me staring at her, and I can’t help but chuckles as I return the same gesture. We end up having a contest, as we try making a silly face to each other. I lose willingly when Jessica trying to do ‘The Rock’ impression, the battle finally  ending when the water boiling.

I bring two cup of tea to the terrace at my small backyard. Its nothing to see in there actually, except few of flower pot at one side of yard. My grandma always want to have small garden there, but it seem like impossible task since she always busy with her work.

“ Hey, here’s the tea, drink it while it warm. “ I hand Jessica the tea once I found her already occupied one of chair in there. She said small thank you and give me smile before holding the cup with both hand, letting th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter