Unexpected Meeting : Sister

UNEXPECTED MEETING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11 The Spring Festival starts in few days and I’m so glad that I have something to distract my mind. I haven’t read the notebook yet, I’m being coward at last moment and decide to buried myself with the preparation for The Spring Festival instead. As result, I got more than enough new song to sing but I also got lack sleep and dark circle around my eyes. My friends in college start calling me Panda because of it and I just smile at their friendly insult.

“ Seriously Taeyeon, do you know what sleep are? “ Krystal barged into Vocals Division’s main room where I plan to spend my night.  I sigh as my focus get disturb by her loud voice.

“ What are you still doing here? Don’t you have home? “ I ask her without leaving my eyes from the computer screen where I edit new song that I just made.

Krystal make ‘tch’ sound with her lips as she walk closer to me and put something on table, beside the computer. I glance at it for moment before look up to her. “ What is that? “

“ Dinner? Its 10 pm Taeyeon and  I don’t recall seeing you go out of this room since noon. “ she said as she plop down herself at the empty chair next to me.

I lean my back at the chair as I stretching a bit. Is it already that late? I swear I thought it still evening, but then again I always forget about time when I too focus working on my music. “ Thank you “ I said to Krystal, feel little bit touch by her care. “ But you should go home instead, its late already. “

“ Nah I’m fine. I don’t have anything to do in home anyway, and again its weekend, I don’t have night curfew. “ she explained lazily as she play with the  chair, making it goes circle over and over.

I have to grab the side of the chair as I start feeling dizzy watching her moving around. Krystal seems surprise when we suddenly go face to face, but I just chuckles “ Have you eat your dinner yet? “

“ Er.. no? “

“ Do you want eat it with me now? “ I ask her again as I hold my smile.

“ Um okay. “

I have few more chuckles as we start unwrap the food that she brought to me. Chinese Fried Rice and Egg Roll. We were eating in silence for moment before Krystal start asking question again.

“ What happen to your face..? “ she pointed at my left cheek. I know what she referring to, but I decide to being playful and instead, “ What? Its beautiful isn’t it? “

I got smack on my thigh right after I said the words, “ Aw come on, I just kidding. “ I said  as I laugh while Krystal only can shook her head. “ You are unbelievable. Seriously? “ she said.

“ What? Its true~ “ I keep teasing her but she give me a cold glare that I feels very familiar to someone, so I decide to drop the joke “ Its nothing, really. A battle scar. “ I chuckles wryly as I focus back to my food.

“ Did someone hurt you at home..? “ she asking me carefully and I shake my head as I smile. “ Nope, I live with my grandma, and she is very lovely. I just being stupid before and I took the consequence. “ I told her, we fell into silence again after it.

“ You should go home Krys, its almost midnight. “ I said to her after we finished our dinner.

“ But you still here. “ she said to me confusedly. “ You should go home too. “

“ I don’t think I will be home tonight,  I need finished this and I don’t have this program on my laptop so yeah..  don’t worry I will ask school security to let me stay and sleep on couch. “ I said as I ready back to work on my music again.

“ They let you do that? “ Krystal looked at me with both in amazed and surprise face.

I chuckles at her expression, “ I did that a lot of time, so don’t worry, just go home. “ but Krystal is stubborn.

“ Why don’t you go home with me? “

I groan at her, “ Kryst I just told you that I—“

“ No I mean go to my house. “ she cut me fast.

“ Why would I want go to your house..? “ I asking confusedly.

“ Well, first because I ask you “ I snort at her answer but before I can say anything she continue  “ and second is because I have computer at home and have same program like you use now. “ she  answer while nod at the screen of computer.

I look at her and thinking, I already spent 2 nights at school trying to finish the music, I always woke up with some back pain since I sleep on the hard couch and again, sometimes they cut the water from school toilet after midnight. So I actually little bit tempted to accept her offer now.

“ Come on Unnie, what you got to lose? I’m alone at home most of time anyway. “ she shrug shoulder nonchalant.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter