Unexpected Meeting : A Successful First Day

UNEXPECTED MEETING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

14 I still remember the first time I met Yoona. I was sophomore in high school and got jealous by her presence right away. I mean she’s a new student who suddenly get attention from whole school but I’m not jealous because she’s pretty, don’t get me wrong she’s very pretty, but because she seems not to care about the fact. The quality that very rare to see in someone like her. Someone with name and fame since birth. Something about her can make people easily drawn to her, she can make people do what she ask or want without doing too much effort. The power she hold is so huge, yet she always looks humble and down to earth. Things that I always admire from her is the things that I envy most.

Unlike Yuri who come to school proudly wearing her family name, and goes under spotlight. Yoona decide to using her mother’s surname instead. When I ask about it, she always said that she don’t like too much attention on her, or that being a Kwon is too much pressure and not as easy as it looks. She doesn’t want people only judge the way she act or do because she’s a Kwon. I will never know she’s Yuri little sister or even a Kwon heir if she not take me to her house that one summer. The worry on her face when she finally let me know who she is, still remind in my head. I told her I’m not gonna see her any different. I told her that she still my best friend, even if she live under the bridge or sit in golden thrones. To me she just Im Yoona, annoying girl  who always beg me to buy her extra serving of Kimbab at school cafeteria.

But that was before.

At this moment all I want is push her down the stair. Ugh how could she do this to me?!

“ Unnie, Unnie, listen to me first! “ Yoona still trailing behind me, since the meeting ended. People was looking at us curiously, perhaps in their head they keep asking why one of their director running after some regular small new intern? But I don’t care, this alligator need some lesson!

“ Unnie, would you stop first?? “ Yoona protest as we now climbing the stair up. I don’t know where it goes, but I just keep walking till we finally arrived at the roof. “ Okay fine, you upset I got it. “ she shout at me who walk towards the edge of the roof.

“ Oh really?! “ I turn myself around and finally face her. “ Thank God, cause for moment there I thought you just being completely idiot, moron and stupidly annoying.  “ I sarcastically answer her before continue walking away from her. 

“ I just want help you. “ Yoona said desperately after I yell at her.

“ How?! Just tell me exactly how this will help my situation? “ I’m asking while frustratedly blow the hair that stuck onto my mouth as I facing her again. Damn the wind is so strong these days!

Yoona walk closer to me, “ Unnie, I know you like Jessica.. “ my demeanor change after she said that but I keep my face straight.

“ What are you talking about? “ I pretend not understand but Yoona rolled her eyes on me. “ Oh come on unnie, people with eyes knows that you like her, the between you both is so obvious. “

My ears got red after Yoona remind me the event before “ I— don’t understand what you mean. “ I still pretending and I heard Yoona groan frustratedly.

“ Whatever, look I don’t know what happen between you two, but I just want help you with her. “ she told me genuinely.

I chew my cheek as I tempted with her offer. “ But she and Yuri.. “ I start, but Yoona cut me right away.

“ So what? Since when you afraid of Yuri..? “ Yoona scoffed and I quickly defend myself. “ I am not, but I don’t want come between them if they’re actually an item.. “ I said the last part softly and feel the familiar gnawing in my heart every time I thought Jessica with someone else.

“ Nah, I don’t think they are. Its probably just company publicity anyway. “ Yoona shrug her shoulder casually. “ So tell me, just tell me that you at least will try to talk to her? “

I’m thinking of Yoona suggestion, I do want talk to Jessica, I do want spend time with her, maybe this actually not bad idea. “ Maybe.. I will. “

“ Yes! “ Yoona rise her both fist and then give me a teasing smile. “ Now listen, imagine you both together… alone, inside the recording room.. “ Yoona’s moving her eyebrows up and down as she smiling at me. “ Imagine what could happen there unnie..?  Yeah~? “

My ears and face turn red suddenly and I can’t help but kick her , but she just laugh at me. “ Shut up Yoong.. “

“ Oh man byuntaeng mode is on. “ Yoona keep teasing me and I have to smack her arm twice before she finally stop.

“Anyway tell me, what’s the deal with this Krystal Jung? “ We were on our way down back to the office when she ask me the question, “ Oh she off limit Yoong. She Jessica’s sister. “  I warned her but as usual she ignore it.

“ Really? I didn’t know she have sister.. “ Yoona said in astonishment voice. I was either, I said inside my head before elaborate more to her “ She’s transferred to our college 6 month ago. “

“ I see.. interesting… “

“ I told you Yoong, she off—“ I try to w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter