Unexpected Meeting : Butterfly

UNEXPECTED MEETING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

15 We walk in comfortable silence as Jessica lead me to the room I've never seen. It actually locate near the Conference Room where all intern have meeting the first day we here. It just little bit hidden towards the end of hallway. I expect it to be another practice room but turn out it seem like a normal office room instead. I curiously looking around once Jessica unlock the door and we walk inside. “ Where are we? “

“ The President Office. “ she told me as she turn on the light. I raise my eyebrows hearing her answer. “ Okay madame president, what are we doing here? And what do you need from this humble.. knight..? “ I playfully ask as my hand can't help but grab one of music throphy from the cabinet. Wow its Daesang of Artist of The Year from Golden Disk Award and its so heavy! 

I heard Jessica soft laugh fill the room as she answer. “ Knight? Aren't you too small to be one? “ she tease me and I can't help but make a face at her joke. I put the thropy back on its place when I realize Jessica is not around anymore. I creased my eyebrows as I make a beeline following her voice.

“ There’s only 2 people who able to access this room. Yoona and Yuri. “ Jessica voice can be heard from another side of room when she told me more about this place. I think it make sense, I mean the office might looks simple, but the design and furniture is actually very modern and grand. There’s must be something in here that Jessica want me to see.

“ Oh really? So why are we here? I mean I’m not Yoona and you clearly not Yuri.. “ I said amusingly and curiously as I finally arrived at other room where Jessica stood in middle of it, looking majestic with city light as her background. Turn out there's secret room inside this office. It looks like practice studio, but more smaller, and what makes it more special is the huge window around the room so we can see through the city. At the moment when I walk inside, it feels like we floating above the city light, and its more awesome when they made the floor can reflect the view outside.

“ Wow.. “ I hold my breath as I look around, my feet wander slowly before it end up beside Jessica. “ This is beautiful.. “

“ I know right~ “ Jessica said satisfying by looking my expression. She then skipping towards the only piano on the room and sit in front of it.

“ What are you doing? “ I curiously follow her.

“ Create a magic? “ she smiling as she start pressing few tunes in piano. I stand and gazing admiringly beside her as she continue speaking. “ You know I always want to write a song, I love my career at moment, but I wish they allowed me to sing my own song. “ Jessica told me and I understand her almost immediately . SM is very strict when it come about producing song. They want their artist to focus on performance instead and lead the more experience people to make the music for them. So I do understand her frustration, I mean if it was me, I better not able to sing than not able to make my own piece of music. Music is center of my life. 

“ You making your own song? “ I said in astonishment. Jessica give me a toothy smile as she nod happily. “ Well let’s hear it then. “ I told her as I sit myself beside her.

“ Its not finished … yet.. “ she warned me but I don’t care I just want hear her sing. “ Just play it Sica~ “ I said impatiently and it makes her laugh at my eagerness.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter