Unexpected Meeting : Good Intention, Bad Outcome

UNEXPECTED MEETING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 I hate an awkward situation. Specially the one where you can almost feel the thick of the air around you. Like now. Its been a minute since me, Yoona and Jessica Jung, stand and looking at each other. All of us seems waiting to someone to start talking and when literally everyone look as just lost as I do, we just stand there awkwardly. Until Jessica Jung speak again. “ I will call security. “ she said with an authority voice as she reach the phone on table. 

My heart leap again when sees her finger start press several number on phone.

Oh no, no no no..

I chanting any prayer that come to mind as my eyes desperately  try find something or someone who can help me in this situation. That’s when my eyes meet with Yoona’s, and without even give me chance to speak, I saw Yoona start dashing towards Jessica. My confuse face suddenly change to horror when I witness what my best friend do to the most popular idol in my country; she tackled her down.

Oh no, no no no, NO!

Another piercing scream can be heard after it and I can’t help but cursing loudly as I run towards the two woman who are wrestling on floor. Jessica trying to win the fight as she blindly trashing her hand and feet, knocking anything  that brave enough to get close to her, but with the advantage of her height, of course Yoona win easily. “ I got the phone unnie! Ack! “ she was showing me the phone on her hand when Jessica’s feet land on one of her cheek. Now they are wrestling to each other again.

My blood pressure is now getting high as I feel my head get little bit dizzy, and with a tiny strength that I had left in my little body, I finally able to separate those two.

“ Ah thanks unnie, I- she stronger than her look.. I thought she will ki-- ouch!   “ Yoona panting pathetically as she lay down beside me but I cut her words with smack on her head. “ What the hell.. “ she cursing lowly as she hissed and rubs the spot on her head.

“ Yes Yoong, what the hell??? What you doing?!  Fighting her like that??? “

Yoona just pouting and keep rubbing her head, “ She started it and I thought you ask me for help.. “

“ I did, but doesn’t mean you have to pull WWE move on her. “ I said frustratedly. “ Jeez, we are really in trouble now. “

I slowly walking towards Jessica Jung to see if she needs medical attention, but despite panting, bruised on her lips and messy hair, she seems fine.

Gosh why she looks hot even at this moment?

I shook the thought quickly out of my head and squat down beside her. “ Miss..? Are you okay..? “ I look at her with guilty feeling, but get a cold replied from her, “ I will call police and sent you  both to jail. “

I gulped after listen her threat but I can’t help but feels like we deserve it, so I just sit there and looking extremely confuse at the situation.

Now what should I tell grandma if I really have to go to jail..?

At the moment, more people walk inside the room and I feel so desperately want the earth swallow me down. Moreover when I recognize one of the voice from the people that just come.

“ Taeyeon..? What happ-- Oh my gosh is that.. Ms. Jessica Jung! “ Lee Seu-Geun rushing towards Jessica Jung and help her up, another person who also come with Seu-Geun, goes to another side as they both then assist Jessica Jung to sit on cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter