Unexpected Meeting : The Way To Someone's Heart is Through Their Stomach

UNEXPECTED MEETING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 Have I ever told you how stubborn my grandma before? I did mention it once.. or maybe twice, I guess. Well she is very stubborn, like right now, she forced me, very hard if I might say, to sent box of home-cooked meals to Tiffany. I might happily doing her order if its not 10 PM in evening and not including me travel across the town in the middle of night. Why can't she wait in the morning? When the sun comes out and a lot more people in the street. Look, Seoul might be one of the safest city in world, but really could she worries about my safety just little?

“ Tiffany told me before that she rarely eat something properly because she don’t have time to cook. So sent this to her and make sure she accept it. “ That’s what grandma said after push me out the door to this cold night.

I sigh as I find sit on practically empty bus. Only few peoples that mostly on the way home from work sitting on the seat with earphone on. I put the box on my lap, as my hand try to fish the phone from my jeans pocket carefully.  If something happen with the box, I might end up sleep on street tonight.

My eyes were looking outside window as I waiting for Tiffany to answer my call. She did on first call, “ Hello? “

“ Fany ah, its Taeyeon. Can you send me map to your address? Grandma wanted me to give you her home-cooked meals right now. “ I told her once I hear her voice.

“ Aw your grandma is so sweet. I miss her cooking~ “ I heard her exhale and I can almost see her smiling. “ I will send you the address okay. I'm still at work, but don’t worry you can just put the food inside. There’s emergency key in one of pot at the front of door. “ she explained.

“ Can I just wait till you back home? “ I ask as I arrived at the bus station near Tiffany’s building and walk faster towards it.

“ I'm actually not sure when I get home Tae, but don’t worry, I will call the security and tell them that I expect you so they can let you in. “ she explain before finally hang up the phone.

I don’t have choice but follow her instruction. I just want to finish this task and back home sooner. I have class early in the morning and I still need to finish some assignments for tomorrow.

When I arrived at the building, the security seems expect me already. They told me that Tiffany just called and tell them about me visiting, then inform me which floor and room number Tiffany lives. After give them thankful smile, I went to the elevator and let it take me to the designed room.

The building where Tiffany lives is huge. It have 7 storages and each floor only has 2 room. I can find her room easily, its at the right corner after you walk out the elevator. I look at the 3 flower pots in front of the door and find the key in the second pot.

Carefully I unlock the door then walk inside. The lights automatically turn on and illuminate the room once I step into the living room. I have to stop for moment and mesmerize by the view from the huge window in front of me. It's definitely the best place to live.

Almost forgetting my intention, I finally remember the box that I currently hold. And after looking around, I found the kitchen and put the box on dining table. Satisfied at my work I quickly send her a text. I put the phone back in my pocket and was about to leave, when someone standing right in front of me, right after I turn around.

For seconds we were just staring to each other, before a familiar screaming fill the whole place.

Oh not again..

+++

 

“ Why you did not mention that someone will visiting? “

I heard Jessica Jung questioning Tiffany through her phone and I can also heard Tiffany explain that she did not think that Jessic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter