Unexpected Meeting : Back To Reality

UNEXPECTED MEETING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12  For moment, I just stood on my ground and stare at the doorway before Krystal’s voice snap me back to reality. “ Sorry about that. Jessica is different from her stage persona, she actually very shy person when meeting new people. “ Krystal sit herself down at chair before turn to me who still not say anything. “ Unnie, are you okay? “

“ I need a water. “ I told her quickly as I let myself out of her room and pray to catch on Jessica.

“ Oh, can you please bring any food when you comeback? “

I heard Krystal shout and I practically just ignore her as I push my short legs walking as fast as it could towards down stair. I sigh in relief when I saw her at front door, putting on her shoes. “ Sica.. “ I let her known my presence and suddenly my heart beat so faster. My brain frantically try to find good words to start the conversation that I don’t even prepare.

I saw Jessica freeze, before slowly turn to me. Her face is blank and her eyes looks cold, she treat me like when I first met her and I hate that. “ Sica, let me explain.. I didn’t know its your house.. “ I start to talk as I walk painfully slow to her. “ or the fact that Krystal is your sister.. “

“ Well now you know. “ she respond it short and cold, almost ignore me completely.  “ I’m sorry I have to go somewhere.. “ she added as she give me thin smile and turn around but I stop her again before she gone, I really don’t want her have wrong idea about me and Krystal.  

“ No, wait! “ Jessica stop unwillingly, she not turn to face me this time, so I just spoke to her back. “ Krystal is my junior in university, she just help me with song project for—“

“ You really don’t need to explain yourself Taeyeon. “ Jessica finally turn to face me as she chuckles, but I don’t feels anything funny from it. “ I don’t care even if you date my sister or sleep wi—“

“ But I didn’t! “ I cut and desperately whisper to her while hoping Krystal didn’t listen to any part of our conversation now. “ I didn’t date your sister or anyone at moment. I didn’t even see her that way! “

“ Okay fine, whatever, its not like we dating or anything.. “ Jessica mumbling the last part but I still can heard it clearly and it hurt. “ Are you finished now? Cause I really need to go.. “ she continue as her eyes looking at the watch on her left wrist.

I bite my cheeks hard as my lips form a sad smile. Jessica’s words just like an arrow that shot straight to my heart. Reality is often harsh, but we don't have choice to face it. I know she a superstars and I'm just mere student. We’ve nothing in common. So I don’t even know why I’m still here in front of her when she clearly doesn’t want anything with me. My confident are at lowest point, Jessica just crush my self esteem.

“ I see.. “ I said softly but it success draw Jessica’s attention back at me, our eyes meet for umpteenth time tonight but I see the slightly change on hers. Is it a guilty that I see? or is it a pity..? “ Thank you for remind me my place. “  I continue without broke our stares.

“ Taeyeon.. I—“ Jessica sigh but I cut her quickly. “ No, its okay, I got it.. “ I offer her another  smile before I retreat myself back to upstairs. If I’m not too focus on how to mend my heart at moment, I might catch a soft groan that come from downstairs.

 

+++

 

“ Where have you been? I thought you leave Unnie. “ Krystal looking at me confusedly once I walk back to her room, but I ignore her question and goes straight to her bed, letting myself diving face first to her fluffy pillow.

“ Why you never told me that your sister is Jessica Jung? “ I ask her lifelessly with voice muffled by the pillow.

“ Why should I? “ Krystal furrowed her eyebrows before sit herself right at the side of my head. Her answer makes me groan inside and can’t help but take a peek to her, ready to judge her, but I found her look at me with innocent and blank face instead. She looks really similar with Jessica when she do that kind of expression. Gosh I should really stop thinking about her!

“ Well.. I don’t kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter