Success

convergence • baekhyun x chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun sank onto his bed with a smile. Mission complete. The first day was a success. The kids were so cute. He didn't think they were so much of a handful. He thought of his cousins at that age, one who wouldn't keep his pants on, one who would only eat chicken nuggets, one who used to climb on the roof and wouldn't come down. The twins were busy, curious and full of vitality. Some consistent care and some rules would do them good. Baekhyun knew if there was one thing kids needed it was predictably.

He hit the shower and when he got out Sehun was home. "How was it?" He asked as Baekhyun laid on his bed. "Great. No problems." Baekhyun replied. "How was the Dad?" Baekhyun smiled to himself. Sehun caught him and laughed. "You got a crush on him or something?" Baekhyun went bright pink as a flush crept across his cheeks. "No!" He rolled over and shoved his face into his pillow. He had no poker face and he knew it. "Maybe." He said as he lifted it up again. "I knew it!" Sehun laughed. "I knew you were into guys. And you've got a crush on your new Daddy!" Sehun teased as Baekhyun threw his pillow at him. "Please don't ever say Daddy like that ever again." It made Baekhyun cringe.

His phone buzzed and he picked it up. It was a message from Chanyeol, making sure he got home safely, and a fresh blush crept across his cheeks as he read it and sent a quick reply. "Ooh is that Daddy?" Sehun teased as Baekhyun's frown turned savage. "I meant it. Don't say that it's so creepy." Sehun knew when to quit. "Anyway. He's married. And my boss. I'll get over it when I get used to him." Baekhyun said. He climbed under his covers as Sehun headed for the shower. "So did he talk about her yet?" Sehun asked and Baekhyun shook his head. No mention of her. He thought about it as he snuggled down into his bed and closed his eyes. No mention of who or where she was. The boys never mentioned her either. There weren't any womens items in the house or any photos of her. Baekhyun wondered where she was. And why did no one talk about her? He hugged his pillow tight as he forced himself to sleep. He'd had a long day and another one to face tomorrow. The last thing he thought of as he drifted into sleep was fruit. Can't forget their fruit.

Chanyeol showered and ironed his clothes for the next day. He couldn't believe he was getting into bed before 10pm. His body was tired but his mind was always utterly exhausted. He decided to send the message. It was brief and took the point. He hit send and got an immediate reply. Baekhyun had made it home safely and relief

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter