Bare

convergence • baekhyun x chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You look happy this morning." Kai's teasing was becoming bolder every day. "I am." Chanyeol responded expressionless, heading into his office, closing the door behind him. He sat heavily in the chair and closed his eyes. Last night had been perfect. They had played in the park and then Chanyeol had taken them to the barbecue restaurant that Baekhyun loved. They ate until they couldn't move. Jaehyun and Taeyong had covered themselves in sauce and after bubble baths and endless bedtime stories they drifted off into sleep. The solution to Baekhyun going home was easy. He didn't. He slept on the pull out trundle bed in between the twins and walked home to the dorms in the morning. But it wasn't a long term fix and Chanyeol had only two ideas.

"Your accountant is here." Kai phoned into his office and Chanyeol responded for him to come in. The man sat across from Chanyeol after shaking his hand. "Chanyeol your finances have significantly improved in the last six months." The accountant looked over the new contracts and thought carefully. "Just tell me something. Can I afford these two things?" Chanyeol pushed the piece of paper over. The accountant looked over the page and nodded. "Of course. I know you're conservative with your money Chanyeol, and I'd never tell you that's a bad thing, but you're in a much better financial position than you think. Live a little." He smiled and got up from the chair.

Baekhyun crossed the campus in the early morning light. It was cool and he shivered a little even through the giant sweater he had borrowed from Chanyeol. When he reached his dorm and turned the key he expected to find Sehun getting ready for the day ahead. But he walked in and came eye to eye with a stranger. A boy, doe eyed and soft featured and beautiful, sat on Sehun's bed. "Hi." He jumped up and offered his hand. "I'm Luhan." Baekhyun smiled and shook his hand. "I'm Baekhyun. I've heard a lot about you."

They made awkward small talk until Sehun emerged from the bathroom. "I see you two have finally met." He said. "Yep. My turn for the shower though." Baekhyun slipped into the bathroom to give them a moment alone. He wound a towel around his head to keep his stitches dry before stepping under the warm water. When he emerged, dressed and ready for the day, Sehun was alone.

"Good night?" Baekhyun smirked at his friend. Sehun flushed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter