Glowing

convergence • baekhyun x chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As Chanyeol sat on the white hospital bed, surrounded by white walls and white floors, he realised he never wanted this moment to end. He held the most beautiful creature on earth in his arms and it was perfect. The site of his ruining, the cold hospital scene from his nightmares, had somehow become the perfect setting for a perfect moment. He squeezed Baekhyun closer and his hair. He was careful to avoid the sore spot on the back of his head where Baekhyun's skin had been carefully stitched closed. He inhaled the scent of Baekhyun's sweet smell combined with the medicinal aromas of the hospital and his heart skipped a beat.

Baekhyun felt like he was dreaming. Maybe he did have a concussion and he was going to wake up to find this was nothing but a sweet and fleeting hallucination. He decided to take a risk. He had to take a chance. If it went well then great. If it didn't he could blame it on the head injury. He pulled away from Chanyeol's embrace and looked into his eyes. "Mr Park, I have to tell you something, and I understand if you want to fire me after. But if I don't confess then I don't know how much longer I can stay working for you anyway." He took a deep breath as he searched Chanyeol's eyes for a glimmer of understanding, a hint of understanding, but he only saw confusion.

Baekhyun reached up and Chanyeol's face. "I'm sorry Mr Park. But I think I'm falling in love with you." He held his breath as he waited for a reaction. Chanyeol just stared at him. "Mr Park?" Baekhyun said. "Chanyeol. Not Mr Park. Call me Chanyeol." Was all he said. "Ok. Chanyeol." Baekhyun liked the way it sounded coming out of his mouth and as he broke out into a bright smile he saw Chanyeol lean in.

He closed his eyes just in time to feel the velvety soft lips of Chanyeol's pressed against his own.

Baekhyun's first kiss was perfect. It was everything he wanted it to be. Chanyeol held him gently, one hand on his waist and one behind his neck, and their mouths moved in sync like they were made for each other.  Baekhyun's hands fluttered nervously like a pair of little butterflies as they searched for somewhere to land. He decided on the biceps he had been staring at for weeks and as his hands Chanyeol's strong and muscular arms his lips grew even more insistent.

Chanyeol held tightly to Baekhyun to make sure he was real. Kissing him, moving their lips together, feeling the shape of Baekhyun's waist under his hand was like a dream. It wasn't a mistake. It wasn't weird or wrong. It was right. He moved deeper into the kiss, and parted his lips, and his tongue escaped and searched for Baekhyun's.

Baekhyun's eyes shot open in surprise when he felt Chanyeol's tongue in his mouth. It felt strange but good and he closed his eyes again and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter