Drunk

convergence • baekhyun x chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As soon as the cold night air hit Chanyeol's face he knew it. He was wasted. He hailed a cab, gave the driver his address, and sank back into the seat. He hoped he would be able to sober up by the time he got home but the longer the cab ride went for the worse he felt.

He got out of the cab and tossed the driver a $50 and headed into his building. The ride in the elevator went on way too long. Especially when he pressed the wrong numbers and went all the way up to the 30th floor instead of the 13th floor. He finally made it out of the elevator and wandered along the corridor until he found his apartment. Keys mystified him as he turned them over in his hands. He tried one after another in the lock before sinking to the ground. He knocked at the door. "Baekhyun." He called out as he banged on the door. As the door swung open he fell back a little and looked up to see Baekhyun's face frowning down at him. Baekhyun's angelic face. But he was frowning. Chanyeol had been hoping for his beautiful, beaming, sweet smile. He had been craving it all night.

Baekhyun sighed deeply at the sight of his boss sprawled on the floor. "Mr Park are you ok? Can you get up?" He asked. Chanyeol nodded and Baekhyun held his hand out and the tall man grabbed it and rose unsteadily to his feet. "Let's get you inside." He said as he dragged Chanyeol into the apartment.

"Baekhyun." Chanyeol smiled as he said the word. He gripped Baekhyun's hand tightly and stumbled as the small man led him inside and pushed him onto the couch. "Are they asleep? My babies? My precious and beautiful babies?" Chanyeol slurred and closed his eyes. Baekhyun had to chuckle. His boss, the stuffy and awkward and oh so professional Mr Park, was absolutely drunk. "How was your party?" Baekhyun called out from the kitchen as he searched the medicine cupboard for supplies. "Ah man. It was . So many boring people!" Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "I drank waaaaaaay too much." He giggled as he flopped down horizontally on the couch and put his feet up in the air. "How was Finding Dory?" Baekhyun laughed to himself in the kitchen as he found the dissolvable vitamins he was looking for. He grabbed two painkillers and filled a tall glass with ice water and filled a water bottle as well. "It was good." He said as he returned from the kitchen. "The boys loved it. They might be tired tomorrow. I let them stay up until 9:30."

Baekhyun put the supplies down on the coffee table, dropped the vitamin into the glass of water, and leaned over Chanyeol to see if he was awake. When the giant opened his eyes and grinned at him unexpectedly Bae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter