teaser 2

top secret / / bts centric applyfic / / chapter fourteen + fifteen is out! / / THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!!
teaser two
i see your lies
"aN Orginaziation by the name of 'trust' is most likely behind the previous attack. They are know for their 'Robin hood' like actons." Taehyung explained, as the seven sat in a conference room, all of them with tablets minus namjoon whom broke one as soon as they got them had been forced to only have print out versions. 
"Steal from the rich, give to the poor." Jungkook sighed, as Yoongi rubbed his lefT temple.
"They don't have a record for killing though." Jimin added in, scrolling through their active log of attacks. "Mostly robberies, and stleath ops." 
"Exactly why this is more worrisome." Seokjin said, with a chip in his mouth, Yoongi rolling his eyes. 
'Lets run through it again." Namjoon said, the guys all nodding. "Motive?"
"Politcal."
"Revenge."
"Why not revenge?" Namjoon asked, looking to Hoseok. Whom pulled up the crime scene on the large flat screen at the end of the table on the wall.
"Lacks intimate killing stereotypes. Which could lean on political and done for a statement." Hoseok explained, Namjoon nodded, turning to Jimin nodding for him to make his statement.
"wHY BLOW UP A FLOOR WITH A PERSON, IF IT WAS FOR A STATEMENT?" jIMIN POSED, THE BOYS TURNING TO nAMJOON, WHOM NODDED.
"yOONGI, jUNGKOOK GO TO THE DETECTIVE TEAM THAT WERE ON SCENE. gET THEIR THOUGHTS." nAMJOON SAID, DISMISSING THEIR MEETING.
They all exited grabbing their phones out of their respective bins, as Seokjin declared he would be making food.
Namjoon unlocked his phone opening his messages and smiling as he typed a response back to a message he recieved.
"That kid you tutor?" Hoseok asked, throwing himself on the couch in ThE common area.
"Yeah, he's smarter than he thinks." Namjoon said, chuckling at Minhyuk's response.
"I think someone has a crush~" Jimin teased, taking a seat on the love seat, Taehyung joining him.
"i THINK HYUNG HAS GOTTEN LAID THE LEAST." hOSEOK JOKED, nAMJOON SHOT A LOOK AT hOSEOK WHOM WAS CORRECT.
"hE JUST CANT SEEM TO BE THE PLAYER HE ONCE WAS." sEOKJIN COMMENTED FROM THE KITCHEN.
"i WAS NEVER A PLAYER, OKAY? i JUST DIDN'T DO RELATIONSHIPS." nAMJOON EXPLAINED THEN NOTICED ALL OF THE RAISED EYEBROWS AT HIM INCLUDING yOONGI AND jUNGKOOK'S WHOM WERE HEADING OUT OF THE DOOR. "aND, NOW i DON'T HAVE TIME FOR DATING OR HOOKING UP OR ANYTHING." hE EXPLAINED, HIS PHONE BUZZING IN HIS HAND.
"sEEMS MORE THAN SOMEONE YOU TUTOR. yOU NEVER TALK TO US THAT MUCH." sEOKJIN SAID, FROM BEHIND nAMJOON AS THE LEADER HAD OPENED HIS CHAT WITH mINHYUK.