chapter five

top secret / / bts centric applyfic / / chapter fourteen + fifteen is out! / / THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!!
chapter five
i see your lies
Minhyuk sighed as his dad signed some documents for his discharge from the hospital. Telling him he couldn't just let his son pay for it himself. The college student looked out the window taking in the gloomy appearance as the rainy season had began while he was spending his days inside, the last day of sun was spent studying outside while Namjoon worked on some his assignemnts. Minhyuk looked away from the window and pulled the hood of his hoodie on his head, as his older brother joined him in on of the chairs.
"How does it feel to finally be able to leave this place?" Minseok asked, adjusting his baseball cap.
"You make it sound like jail." Minhyuk said, leaning his head back, 
"i'm just trying to make conversation." Minseok said, looking at his little brother.
"Yes, but, i'm still gonna have the nightmares wherever i go." Minhyuk stated, as their father walked over to them. Grabbing minhyuk's bag and handing it to minseok.
"Let's get you home." He said, putting an arm around Minhyuk's shoulders.
"And why are we patroling the hospital?"Jungkook asked as Namjoon sat in the drivers seat watching minseok and minhyuk get in their fathers car.
"To make sure nothing happens to the victims." namjoon said, as minhyuk's family pulled away and left the hospital.
 
A week later, almost everyone was back to normal. Hyunjoon was sitting in class trying not to fall asleep, Yun was listening attentively to her teacher, Jiyoo sat at the desk in the flower shop, typing way on a calculator. Soeun nodded as yoongi explined the prep for one of the newest dishes, and Minhyuk sat in a cafe flinching everytime someone opened the door.
 
Soeun laughed as Yoongi cracked a joke, someone knocked on the glass window outside of the kitchen gaining their attention. Jungkook nodded and motioned to come out. Yoongi stepping out of the kitchen, soeun tilted her head.
"Isn't that the food blogger?" She asked herself, confused on how the two would be close.
"WHats up?" Yoongi asked, Jungkook looked around making sure the cost was clear.
"We have a lead, 'trust's main benefactor is back in Seoul. Namjoon hyung wants all of us there. Seokjin hyung already scouted and figured out the best entry points into his office." Jungkook said, Yoongi nodded, crossing his arms, as more of the la belle staff began to clock in. 
"When are we heading in?" Yoongi asked, glancing over his shoulder.
"Now." Jungkook said motioning to his all black attire.
"You always wear black how was i suppose to know?" Yoongi groaned, turning to enter la belle, leaving jungkook outside.
"Hey, Soyeon." Yoongi called as he put his backpack on and put his chef shirt in his locker. "I have a family emergency, not too booked tonight so you guys will be fine." Yoongi leaving, Soyeon the manager just staring at him.
"What just happened?" She asked scoffing.
 
Hoseok and Seokjin got out of their car, entering the large building. The two checking their appearance before heading inside straight to the desk.
"We have a meeting with Chairman Park." Seokjin said, the secretary searching the schedule, Seokjin looking at a camera and nodding.
"I don't see one on his schedule. I can call up and see-"
"We must've gotten our days confused. Seeing a beautiful young woman like you must've confused us." Hoseok said, winking at her with his signature bright smile. 
Taehyung and Namjoon entered through the emergency exit as Jimin and Yoongi walked straight to the elevators, avoiding cameras. 
once stepping on the elevator, Jimin and Yoongi put on their baseball caps and face masks, their badges on their waist band, just in case. Taehyung and Namjoon climbed the stares heading to the main floor of his office.
Jimin and Yoongi walked onto his floor walking past the empty secretary desk, they looked at each other rolling their eyes. Opening his office door they both sighed, seeing the chairman with his secertary on his desk.
"This is just turning into a stereotype." Yoongi muttered shaking his head.
"Park Seungmin, we need to speak with you. You out." Jimin said motioning the secertary to get out. 
 
Minhyuk sat on the edge of his bed, head in his hands, his clock reading 3:45 Am. He couldn't sleep again, every time he fell asleep, he would be flooded with images of the cafe and Yun on ground, along with Namjoon, trying to get up and help get them out. He sighed standing and exiting his room, YUn sitting on the couch, the TV on mute as she watched some Netflix show.
"Can't sleep, either?" Minhyuk asked, Yun nodded, Minhyuk sat beside her and opened his arms towards her. She cuddled into him as they unmuted the show. 
 
A knock on their door woke the two up from their place on the couch, Yun rubbing her face as Minhyuk stood up and walked to the door, running a hand through his hair.
Opening the door, he just blinked. Namjoon and Yoongi stood sibe by side at the door. The older twin scanned over his appearance, his hair messy and pushed back his grey tee with a stain on it from the one time Yun decided to make him her cooking assitant, and his lack of pants.Minhyuk swalalowed and closed the door in their faces, the two looking at each other confused. 
"Who was it?" Yun asked, stretching in the kitchen infront of the coffee maker.
"Yoongi sunbae, and Namjoon-shi." Minhyuk said, rushing to his room to change his clothes, Yun soon runnign to her room.
"Their getting changed, aren't they?" Namjoon asked, Yoongi nodded the two leaning against the wall across from the younger's door.
Minhyuk having changed into a black and white striped button up, and biege pants, he went and opened the door, letting the two in, and hurriedly cleaning up the trash from the two binge eating in the early morning, and throwing their jackets in a closet.
"You forgot to do your hair." Yoongi said, pointing at his head, Minhyuk laughed awkwardly then realised they each had a bag of grocery in a hand as they took off their shoes. Minhyuk took the bags from them and went to the kitchen. 
"Whats with the importu visit?" Minhyuk asked, confused as to how Namjoon knew where he lived. 
"I knew neither of your have been eating properly. And Joon and I go way back." Yoongi said, "I said I was coming to cook for you guys and he basically snuck into my car." Namjoon glared at the back of his head. 
"Ah. We have been doing just fine you didn't have to come and make us breakfast." Minhyuk said, Namjoon chuckled.
"You have no idea what time it is do you?" Namjoon asked as Yoongi found pans in one of their cabinets.  "Its 2 PM." Minhyuk's mouth dropped as he awkwardly chuckled. 
"Now that you and Yeri broke up, are you and Yun gonna get together?" Yoongi asked.
"Ew." Minhyuk and Yun chorused as she left her room.
"Plus he likes someone else anyways." Yun said, as she greeted the two with a bow. Went from her hair in a messy bun, to waves and a light grey top and pink overall dress. She stood by where Namjoon had taken a seat at countertop that doubled as a bar.
"Shut it." Minhyuk hissed, grabbing her coffee and placing it before her as he headed back to his room probably for his phone.
"Who is it?" Namjoon whispered with a smile, Yun smiled brightly and winked at him as Minhyuk came back out and hit the back of her head. 
"I didn't say anything!" She yelled, he shrugged.
"I just don't trust the look on your face." Minhyuk said sitting across from Namjoon as he checked his phone.
 
 
Author's note
I hope everyone is healthy and doing well! This chapter is a lot Minhyuk and Yun just thats all I can mentally process at the moment. Hyunjoon, jiyoo and soeun will get their spotlight next chapter!