chapter four

top secret / / bts centric applyfic / / chapter fourteen + fifteen is out! / / THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!!
chapter four
i see your lies
"You don't need to carry my bag, it's fine." Yun whined as Yoongi carried her bag as they left the hospital, Minhyuk getting discharged tomorrow put Yun by herself for the night. Something she was not too excited about.
"You actually have a shatter collarbone, " Yoongi pointed out as he spotted Jimin getting out of the car, the older asked him to drive over. "Thanks." He said, as Jimin threw him the keys.
"I'm gonna check on hyung, Kookie is back home and is upset you guys called so late." Jimin said, smiling and bowing to Yun whom bowed with confusion on her face.
Yoongi opened the passenger side door, Yun getting in. The odler male putting her bag in the back seat before sitting in the drivers seat.
"Um, who was that? Last time i checked sous chef's don't have assitants." Yun said, then puased and stopped yoongi before he could answer. "Also, why are you taking me home? My mom was on her way." Yun asked, buckling her seatbelt as yoongi started up the car.
"Minhyuk begged me to take you home. And that was jimin my flat mate." Yoongi lied through his teeth, as he pulled onto the main road.
"Your flat mate brings you cars? And who is visiting?" Yun asked, Yoongi chuckled as they stopped at the light. 
"You are asking a lot of questions." Yoongi said, glancing at Yun whom was looking out the window. Yoongi bit his lip in annoyance of having to keep his mouth shut about the truth.
"Just curious. I feel like I know barely anything about you and yet you know more about me cause of Hyuk."  Yun answered as the light turned green.
"Minhyuk, does talk a lot." Yoongi stated, Yun nodding.
 
"Hyung, there you are." Jimin said finding Namjoon sitting on a bench outside with Minhyuk the two working on assignments. "Doing classwork even while injured, not surprising." Jimin stated, chuckling as Namjoon greeted him.
Minhyuk bowed his head slowly avoiding any fast movements.
"Jimin, this is Minhyuk, the engineering student i've been tutoring." Namjoon said, Jimin smiled and motioned Namjoon to scrooch over so he could sit between them.
"It's nice to meet you." Minhyuk said, as a nurse walked over.
"Minhyuk it's time for your x-rays." She said, blushing a bit at the sight of the three men together on the bench. Minhyuk nodded, Namjoon standing, and taking the younger's laptop and notebook. Minhyuk stood and bowed to the two before trying to take his stuff from Namjoon.
"I'll drop these off in your room, go ahead don't anyone waiting." Namjoon said, Minhyuk nodded and walked away.
aFTER Minhyuk was out of ear shot, Jimin stood up smiling at namjoon.
"You like him, don't you?" He asked, Namjoon sighed grabbing his laptop and walking away from the younger whom only smiled wider and followed after him. 
 
"Hyunjoon, come on." His best friend, Minsoo called as he held the door open from the cafe they were talking in. 
"Don't rush me." Hyunjoon sassed, exiting the cafe, putting on sunglasses. Minsoo scoffing at the others appearance.
"If you didn't scream rich kid before, you definitely do now." Minsoo said, Hyunjoon laughed and was about to retort as an arm dropped over his shoulders.
"I think he looks great." A voice said, the two freezing and looking to the third that joined them, wearing shades as well, his black hair longer than the last time they saw him.
"Taehyung-hyung?!" Minsoo exclaimed, Taehyung smiling and shushing him.
"Keep it down, don't draw any attention to us." Taehyung said pushing his sunglasses down and winking at Minsoo whom scoffed.
"First time we've seen you since you got that big contract a few years ago." Minsoo said, the three walking down the street. Hyunjoon watching the ground as he felt Taehyung's thumb rub his shoulder as he dropped his arm.
"Sorry, got swept up in it. I should've messaged you guys.Speaking of-" Taehyung puased looking around as they got to the bus stop. "Where's the third musketeer?" He asked not seeing jungsoo.
"Work. We are heading back to campus for class. " Minsoo answered, glancing at hyunjoon whom hasn't said a word.
"Yah." A woman's voice said, Taehyung smiled and froze. "I told you to wait in the car. Let's go, we have a schedule to stick to." She said, Taehyung bowed his head before turning to the two.
"I'll message you guys later." Taehyung said before leaving, hyunjoon visibily filling with life.
"You good?" Minsoo asked, as their bus pulled up, Hyunjoon nodding.
 
"So you don't a job to go back to?" Yun's mother asked as she cooked food in Yun and Minhyuk's apartment.
"The cafe is pretty much destroyed and I don't thnk the owners want anything to happen again." Yun said, as she munched on a carrot in the chair at the table.
"Why not ask the nice young man that brought you back, for a job?" She asked, Yun laughed and looked at her mom like she was crazy. 
"No way, He is a sous chef where hyukkie works. I'm not working in that place." Yun said, swallowing at the thought of working with Yoongi every night.
"Maybe he knows a good place fo ryou." Her mother suggested, Yun sighed before flipping her phone over it lighting up on the table. As the door bell rang, Yun standing and walking over to the camera screen to see who it is. She smiled before going to open the door.
"Minhyuk isn't discharged for another few days." Yun said, the two before her smiling as they held up bags. Yun letting them through the door, the two greeting her mom like they were her own kids.
"Chanhee, how's your father doing with his treatments?" Yun asked as the two helped her mom cook. Chanhee and Sunwoo being friends she gained when she became friends with Minhyuk.
"Better, I stopped by Minhyuk's room when I was there. A guy was there watching him sleep. Kind of creepy." Chanhee said, as he moved dishes to the sink as Yun's mother continued cooking.
"Tan? Glasses? Attratctive?" Yun asked, Chanhee thought for a moment then nodded. "Namjoon-ssi, Minghyuk's English tutor." Yun filled them in, the three nodding.
 
"Hoseok, did you get in contact with the attornny general?" Jin asked, stepping into the main floor of the flower shop, eating an apple. 
Jiyoo stood at the counter raising an eyebrow, Seokjin chuckled awkwardly and quickly retreated back into his office where the entrance into hq was hidden.
"Hyung, everything okay?" Hoseok asked as he exited the bathroom, Seokjin stared at him before snapping into a rant about how Hoseok needs a bell on him so he doesn't blurt out things to his employees upstairs.
Jiyoo shrugged as she went back to arranging flowers. Puasing at the thought of why a florist needs to be in contact with an attorney general. Shaking her head telling herself she just misheard him.