chapter twelve

top secret / / bts centric applyfic / / chapter fourteen + fifteen is out! / / THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!!
chapter twelve
i see your lies
Jungkook tapped the steering wheel as he watched the apartment building befor ehim, pausing seeing Minhyuk and Soeun laughing together as they walked inside, Soeun hitting his arm lightly as Minhyuk faked being hurt. Jungkook sighing, Namjoon's instructions chanting loudly in his head.
"I wish this was under different circumstances. But, we will also be conducting survailance over all of those that have been at the recent attacks. We know that there is a twin somehow entangled in this. The two have been wiped from the system even beofre all of this. Befriend them or watch quietly on the side. Your choice. But, be careful. We can't tip anyone off on what is happening. "
Jungkook turned to the watch the door again, Soeun and Minhyuk now gone. He leaned his head against the window to watch more comfortably. 
 
Yoongi yawned as he sat at the cafe accross from where Jiyoo sat having lunch with a friend, he was hating having to watch her of all of them.
"I've asigned you each a civilian, along with the normally patterns Seokjin has collected. And their family and home address."
Yoongi would rather be in the hotel pension playing games with the assemblyman's son than sitting on his fourth cup of coffee. 
 
Jimin groaned as Hyunjoon won another game, Jimin mentally noting that the kid wasn't too bad.
 
Namjoon rubbed his face as Seokjin scanned social media for any mention of trust and a assemblyman in the past. 
"You know who-"
"don't finish that sentence please." Namjoon cut off seokjin.
 
Yun smiled and waved bye to a few of the guys from her class, as she began heading home. Hoseok smiled to himself, snapping a picture of her and sending it to Yoongi. Getting up from his spot on the bench, following after Yun as she got to the bus stop. Chanhee running over and scarring her, while laughing as she hit him. They link arms as the bus pulled forward, Hoseok checking the timetable on his phone shooting Jungkook a message.
 
Jungkook looked at his phone and sighed, watching the apartment entrance. A knock on his window startling him, rolling down the window a man in a suit leaned down to meet Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook pressed '1' on his speed dial not liking the vibe of the guy at all, hoping Jimin would pick up. 
 
Jungkook, stepped out of his car, eyeing the male before him. The agent, sliding a hand on the edge of his baseball cap, as a signal to Seokjin.
"We have a message for Namjoon." The male said, handing Jungkook an envelope.
"And who are you?" Jungkook asked, the male backing away putting his hands in the air.
"With 'TRUST' comes justice." He said, before several rounds were fired into his chest, knocking him down. Jungkook's gun already drawn scanning the area and building for a shooter. With no luck he pulls his phone out of his pocket rearrusing Jimin he's fine then calling Minhyuk's phone.
 
Minhyuk and Soeun were in the middle of cooking lunch for the two of plus Yuna dn Chanhee whom were on their way, the sound of gun shots sounding. Minhyuk falling to ground, Soeun looking around in shock trying soothe him. 
"Someone must be playing their tv too loud." She rationalised, Minhyuk shook his head as his phone began ringing. Seoun picked it up. "Hello?"
"Is Minhyuk okay?" A voice asked, she looked at the phone screen to see an unknown number. 
"He's right next to me. I'm sorry who is this?" She asked, confused on who this guy was, the phone call cutting off abruptly..
 
 
"Special devlery, curtosy of 'trust'." Jungkook said, tossing the envelope infront of Namjoon whom was mulling over the case again.
"Get in touch with the media, refrain them from posting anything more about the attacks.It's weird that they havent taken a hostage or kidnapped someone if this is political. We need the attention taken off them." Namjoon stated, Jungkook nodded walking away. Namjoon opened the envelope and pulled out the piece of paper with seemingly something inside. Reading over the paper he stood. "Seokjin call everyone in, now." He said, looking at what was inside, photos. Photos of the team and the very civilians they were survialing.. 
 
Yun had finally gotten Minhyuk to fall asleep, when she closed his door quietly. Her phone vibrating in her pocket. Pulling it out she raised an eyebrow.
"Two months, go by and now you want to talk to me?" Yun asked, Yoongi sighed on the other end. 
 
"How well do you know Minhyuk?" Yoongi asked, Yun scoffed.
 
"Wow. No 'sorry for going mia.' or 'how are you?' ?" Yun sassed hanging up the call and going back to her room.
 
"Told you." YOongi stated to namjoon walking past him to his room, Namjoon swallowed looking at the photos on the table. 
 
 
Hyunjoon yawned as he laid on the couch watching some television program. The hotel door opening and closing a greeting from one of the gaurds by the door, as someone entered. A hand patted Hyunjoon's head. Looking up he met Taehyung's eyes that were filled with worry and sadness. 
 
Jiyoo Smiled as she left the grocery store, double checking her recipit she stood infront of the store. Feeling eyes on her she looked up, her eyes widening at the serious face Seokjin was wearing and the all black suit. Pushing her hair out of her face she looked around.
 
Soeun waved bye to the other kitchen assitants as she headed to the bus stop, she put in her headphones and was about to call soah when someone stepped infront of her Looking up she took a step back, Jungkook gave her an awkward wave. 
 
Yun closed the front door quietly, walking to the elevator she stopped as Namjoon exited the elevator he looked from her for second before looking into her eyes.
"I need you guys to come with me." He stated, in a seriousness Yun swears Minhyuk has probably never heard.
 
Hoseok smiled awkwardly at the three befor ehim, s Jimin gave them water, being the first time they had people in their HQ they were feeling extra uncomfortable. Taehyung was being forced to stay in his room till Namjoon had returned, trying to at least keep his cover intact. Jungkook stepped inside handing Hoseok a stack of papers and folder, making eye contact with Hyunjoon he quickly left. As Hyunjoon scoffed in disbelief, Jimin biting his lip knowing Hyunjoon was probably not too happy at the moment.
 
Seokjin finished tapping their phones, putting them back in the bin outside of the briefing room. He joined the group leaning against the wall as Namjoon entered with Yun in tow.
"Wheres-"
"Once I know whats going on here I'll decide if he needs to have this added to his plate." Yun snapped at Hoseok whom put his arms up in surrender, as Yun raised and eyebrow at the other three on the opposite side of the table. 
"Suga is stationed outside of the building." Seokjin voiced, Namjoon nodding before Hoseok to pass out the files. 
"Before we can even start. We need you to sign these NDA's, anythign we say in here can not be repeated to anyone ever. It's punishable by law-"
"Or death your choice." Jimin added, Namjoon giving him a look. Mouthing an apology to their lead before turning back to the four civilians.
"Look over it, let us know if you have any que-" A beep sounded from Seokjin's computers interrupting Namjoon, the older jogging over to them and giving Namjoon a look.
"We have a missing assemblyman." Seokjin said, Namjoon groaned.
"Call Seoul PD, have they survey the area and get back to us." Namjoon ordered, his eyes with a fire in them. 
"Forget reading, just sign." He said, the four nodding hesitantly and signing the documents before them.