chapter nine

top secret / / bts centric applyfic / / chapter fourteen + fifteen is out! / / THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!!
chapter nine
i see your lies
Yun stretched as she walked towards her apartment building, a long shift finally came to an end, with only 6 hours till her class. Meaning she will go to sleep as soon as she gets home, the early morning sky keeping her company. The late summer air, cutting through her light jacket as she picked up her pace into a jog, trying to get home sooner. Slowing down as she spotted her building, her arms wrapped around her trying to stay warm. Yun tilted her head as a black car with tinted windows sat in front of their building. 
"No one's home." A vocie sighed as someone reached the passenger side of the door. 
"His phone's off, and Jin can't find him on camera anywhere. It's been hours." Another complained, clearly stressed about the situation. "Oh?" The same voice said spotting Yun watching the car as she got to the front of the building. "Yun, wait a sec." Namjoon stepped out of the driver seat, stepping before her in an all black suit, Yun looking him up and down.
"Namjoon-shi?" She asked, confused by his sudden appearance, her confusion turning into anger thinking about how many times Minhyuk would be waiting at their normal study spot just to be ignored and stood up. "What brings you here?"
"Minhyuk, have you talked to him today?"
"He was at dinner with his family last time I talked to him." Yun said, raising an eyebrow as Namjoon pulled his phone out, putting it to his ear. 
"Family records." Namjoon said, a hand on his hip, Yun leaned towards her left to look at who was in the passenger seat seeing an unfamiliar face she glanced around for cameras that could see her. "Theres at least 3 cameras that have you in frame, dont worry." Namjoon said, as he waited on the phone. "An official request? Hold on. Yun, do you know anything about Minhyuk's parents trying to get in contact with him?" Namjoon asked, holding the phone away from his ear as yoongi called yun's name in shock on the other line/
"They gave him up when he was 5, and haven't tried to contact him." Yun said, confused why namjoon asked.
"They put in an official request for documents, which means they would be able to contact his apodtive parents. I just want to make sure he's safe." Namjoon said, hanging up on Seokjin and Yoongi whom were watching were watching main intersections for any sight of minhyuk. 
"Why wouldn't he be?" Yun asked, eyebrows furrowed as she thought back to the 2 attacks. "Whats really going on?" Yun questioned, as Jungkook answered his phone in the passenger side. 
"RM, Joohyun's back." Jungkook said, Namjoon sighing, with a final glance at Yun, he walked to the driver side, opening the door and getting in.
"If you cared this much, maybe disappearing without a word wasn't a good choice." Yun said, rolling her eyes and walking into the building pulling her phone out and calling Minhyuk, urgently. 
Turning right back around she ran out of the building down the opposite way she came, running at full speed.
 
"So?" Jungkook dragged out, as they stopped at a red light, Namjoon resting his head on the headrest of his seat. One hand on the steering wheel the other rubbing his chin in thought. "Hyung?" Jungkook questioned, haven't seen Namjoon look like this in  probably the entire time the two have worked together.
"Where is she heading?" Namjoon asked, turning the conversation to Joohyun.
"To her penthouse in Gangnam. " Jungkook asnwered texting Jimin and Taehyung about Namjoon's weird attitude.
 
Hyunjoon smiled to himself as he ate his ice cream sitting on the couch in the hotel room, he couldn't sleep and was trying to make the most out of it. By studying, and eating more snacks than he should. Glancing at the guy in an all black suit by the door, blinking his eyes as if to stay awake. Then checking his phone and laughing to himself before looking up and meeting Hyunjoon's eyes. 
"Shouldn't you be asleep by now?" He asked, behind his mask, Hyunjoon tilting and moving his head as he stood up to try and see the male's eyes. 
"Can't sleep." Hyunjoon defended, walking closer. The door behind the agent opening, Taehyung sliding in, removing his mask to greet the other, only to see Hyunjoon. 
"V, you can't be here." The other whined.
"Jin cut the footage." Taehyung, argued, his eyes not leaving Hyunjoon. 
"Fine. I'll be back in a hour." The other said, scolding the taller male before leaving.
Hyunjoon had gone back to the couch, continuing to study with Taehyung watching him from the door. 
"Stick with pre-med?" Taehyung whispered a little closer to Hyunjoon looking over his shoulder. Hyunjoon nodding as Taehyung went back to his post. 
 
"Hyunjoon, come on!" A high school Minsoo called, running ahead of the other as they were running late for school. Hyunjoon groaned, chasing after the other, bumping into a fresh faced Taehyung whom was walking with Jimin. Hyunjoon paused to apologize, staring at Taehyung whom gave him a shy smile. Jungsoo out of breath behind him.
"Hyunnie, lets go." Jungsoo said grabbing his arm and pulling him away. "What was that about?" He asked, as he finally managed to get Hyunjoon to move.
"He's really handsome." Hyunjoon blabbed, the two picking up their pace, Taehyung and Jimin smiling and laughing at the students.
 
"Hyunnie." Hyunjoon blinked his eyes open, seeing his mom sitting beside him on the couch. "You need to get ready for class." She said, patting his blanket covered leg. Hyunjoon didn't remember there being a blanket.
Hyunjoon stretched as he walked toward the door to head to class, the agent watching him before grabbing his arm pulling him to his side closer. Removing his mask and lifting his hat he made eye contact with Hyunjoon. 
"He didn;t leave until you were fast asleep." Jimin said, with a kind smile before readjusting and releasing his arm. "So, think about giving him another chance. " Hyunjoon opened the door, not wanting to even think about the current mess in his mind.
 
Soeun looked around the libary for any sing of Yun, with no luck she tucked the notes the older gave her the other day back in her bag. Heading back out of the libary with her phone in hand, about to see where her sister was, as she stepped into the fresh air. Recieving no answer from her sister, she checked her location and noticed she was at a cafe near her side of campus. Soeun heading that way, she noticed a black car with tinted windows, sitting by the curb. She watched it as she walked bumping into someone on accident. 
"Sorry, I wasn't looking-" The two stated at the sametime. 
Soeun swallowed as she met Jungkook's eyes, whom gave her a shy smile before a look of confusion.
"I thought I just talked to you at the cafe?" He asked, holding a drink carrier in one hand with two drinks.
"Ah." Soeun said, nodding, after thinking about denying it. She pulled her phone out, pulling up a photo of her and her sister. "We're identical twins." She clarified, Jungkook nodded in understanding.
"Kook, lets go. I can't be seen here." A voice seethed as it came from behind Soeun, turning she blinked at Yoongi whom gave her an awkward smile before running back to the car.
"I gotta go. Nice seeing you again, then. Soeun, right?" Jungkook asked, Soeun nodded snapping out of her thoughts as Jungkook jogged away. 
"What in the world, is their connection?" Soeun asked herself, shaking her head, turning back to head to the cafe. 
 
Jiyoo posed for the flashing camera, as the dicertor yelled praises for her and the other model she was with. Calling time to change sets, the two headed back to hair and makeup for the next set. Jiyoo closed her eyes enjoying a little rest inbetween shoots. 
"He still hasn't come back?" A makeup artist asked the other model.
"Yeah. I don't know what our company is thinking keeping a model who isn't even modeling at the moment."
"Any reason why?"
"He probably thinks he's famous or soemthing after landing Gucci."
"I mean he kind of is, the whole internet went crazy when he was announced to be hiatus."
"You're talking about Kim Taehyung, right?" The makeup artist, touching up Jiyoo's makeup said. 
Jiyoo's mind, flipping to the signed magazine's that sat behind the counter at the flower shop like they were just a casual thing to have.
"Of course, he seemed like such an arrogant person to me."
"You met him like twice."
"Does it matter?" Jiyoo began to tune them out as she just didn't even want to listen to their gossip.