chapter three

top secret / / bts centric applyfic / / chapter fourteen + fifteen is out! / / THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!!
chapter three
i see your lies
Live: the attack at Seoul University cafe, causes panic. Injured and/or dead not known as of yet.
Minutes before.
 
Yun clocked in and tied her apron before heading to give Minhyuk and Namjoon their refills. Yeri had left with her group to a resturant to eat. Yun smiled as she looked over at her bestfriend and his tutor to see Namjoon watching as Minhyuk read through his notes. A smile creeping up on his face, shaking his head slightly it quickly fell. Minhyuk's phone buzzed, pulling it out he scoffed, Namjoon raised an eyebrow as Yun walked over with thir drinks.
"Yeri just threathened to break up with me." Minhyuk said, eyes locking with Yun whom smiled.
"Just break up with her. You don't even kiss her." Yun said, Namjoon choked on his drink. "i'm not even sure you are into women." Yun shrugged as Minhyuk glared at her Namjoon chuckled, earning the same glare from the male across from her.
"Does she take your breathe away when she walks into the room? Does she make you smile when you see her name on your phone? If you cant even bring yourself to kiss her, maybe you are lying to yourself." Namjoon said, Yun pointed at the older and nodded.
"See?!" Yun exclaimed, relieved someone else was trying to talk some sense into him.
"Excuse me." Someone called from another table Yun smiled and nodded, shooting Minhyuk a look before heading to the table.
The door opened a masked and hooded man strolled in, Namjoon instantly stood going towards the male when the sound of rythmic beeping like a countdown, filled the space.
"Everyone down!" Namjoon yelled, people instantly running out the door, as the man pulled down his mask and locked eyes with Namjoon as he tried to get Minhyuk out before it went off. A single smirk was all Namjoon got as the bomb went off.
The Present
 Namjoon ran a hand through is hair as he spotted Jimin and Taehyung heading his way. The two bewildered by the turmoil on Namjoon's face.
"How many?" Jimin asked, the one question they hated answering.
"4, students. At least 3 injured." Namjoon said, crossing his arms.
"Sir,you need to go to the hospital." An EMT inrstucted Namjoon whom held his head. The boys nodded to the EMT.
"Hyung , lets go." Taehyung said smiling to make it more convincing that he wasn't worried.
"I'll stay here. Tae, check on the injured while you guys are there."Jimin said, nodding to the SEOUL PD detectives that entered the scene.
 
"I can't believe this happened here of all places." someone muttered as THEY WATCHED THE TELEVISION IN THE HOSPITAL. tAEHYUNG WAITED AS nAMJOON FINISHED GETTING CHECKED OUT BY A DOCTOR, TAPPING HIS FOOT HE SPOTTED yOONGI ENTERED THE HOSPITAL FOLLOWING THE OLDER MALE WITH HIS EYES AS HE TURNED THE CORNER HEADING tHE OPPOSITE WAY OF WHERE nAMJOON WAS. hE DECIDED TO FOLLOW HIM, WALKING DOWN THE HALL HE NOTICED A FEW OF THE VICTIMS HE HAD TALKED TO. hE WATCHED yOONGI ENTERED A ROOM, FOLLOWING SUIT HE LEANED AGAINST THE DOOR TO LISTEN.
"wE THOGUHT YOU DIED AND THEN THEY SENT ME TO CHECK ON YOU. gLAD TO SEE YOU ARE OKAY." yOONGI SAID, PATTING THE RAILING ON mINHYUK'S BED, yUN SITTING IN A CHAIR BESIDE HIM WITH A FEW BANDAGES AND HER ARM IN A SLING. "wHAT ABOUT YOU? yOU OKAY?" hE DIIRECTED TO yUN WHOM NODDED.
"jUST A FEW CUTS AND BRUISES. i POPED MY SHOULDER OUT OF SOCKET AND THATS IT." yUN EXPLAIN, mINHYUK ROSE AN EYEBROW THEN GROANED, PLACING A HAND ON HIS HEAD. "Mr. over here, might have head trauma and fractured his arm." Yun explained, Yoongi nodded looking Yun over one more time before looking back at Minhyuk.
"Soyeon, is gonna need another waiter for awhile then." Yoongi said, a knock on the door, caused him to stand defensively, as SOhee and Minseok walked in. Sohee eyeing Yoongi as Minseok patted Yun's head and sat beside her.
"Yoongi, sunbae this is my brother, Minseok and Sister-in-law Sohee. Yoongi sunbae works at La Belle." Minhyuk introduced the the three, Sohee nodded slowly. 
"I have to go back to the station, I'll see you later hyuk." Sohee said, smiling at the two univerisity students. Before leaving the room, closing the door behind her she saw Namjoon sitting in a chari outside the room eyes close and head against the wall. "Interveiwing victims?" She asked sitting beside him, he opened his eyes and nodded.
"I was waiting for my partner." He said, looking at his hands.
"Go easy on them, Minhyuk doesn't even know a lot that has happened in his own family.You seem like a good guy but, just be careful. Secrets ruin things." Sohee said, Namjoon looked at her confused. "You normally try and cover your face, and they were interveiwed already."
"How did you-"
"I already lived through some lies bigger than yours, just tell him what he is getting into." Sohee said and took her leave.
Namjoon stared at the wall before him as Taehyung returned with some water for his medication. 
"Who was that?" He asked, nodding back to the detective.
"detective Jeon. Seoul PD, she knows both of my identities I guess." Namjoon said, taking a sip of water as Yoongi exited the hospital room looking at the other two with furrowed brows.
"I was onsite." Namjoon clarified, Yoongi crossed his arms and nodded.
"Did any tell Kook?" The two sitting looked at each other and raced to grab their phones.
 
"Just a strawberry smoothie." Jungkook ordered at the same cafe the boys were at an hour ago.
"Here is your tea." Another server said to Soah, she smiled and thanked him before stopping and looking Jungkook up and down. Before walking back tot he table her and Soeun were occupying. 
"Doesn't that guy look familiar?" SOah asked pointing at Jungkook whom smiled and thanked the staff member for his smoothie. 
"Ah. He stops by La Belle, he has a food blog. Appearantly he knows Yoongi sunbae." Soeun pointed out as he sat at a table in the corner opening his laptop.
 
"Minhyuk, can I talk to you for a second? Alone?" Namjoon said, Yun and Minseok looked at each other before getting up and leaving the room. Once they closed the door, Namjoon stood by the foot of his bed. "There is something you need to know, I shouldn't have let us get to where we are-"
"I broke up with Yeri." Minhyuk interrupted, Namjoon didn't know whether to smile or jump for joy.
"When?"
"ABout 20 minutes ago." Minhyuk said, holding his head and wincing.
"You seemed to want to stay with her a mere hours ago." Namjoon said.
 
"What are you guys doing?" Yoongi asked, with a bag filled with snack in one hand the other pointing at Minseok and Yun with their ears against the door. The two shushing him.
 
"Almost dying, put things in perspective." Minhyuk said, Namjoon nodded.
"Get some rest, you need it." Namjoon said, quickly exiting the room, not even looking at anyone in the hall.