chapter one

top secret / / bts centric applyfic / / chapter fourteen + fifteen is out! / / THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!!
chapter one
i see your lies
"You coming?" Minhyuk called out into his shared apartment, hearing fast footsteps, he smiled as his roommate and best friend quickly grabbed her bag from the table in the kitchen. Minhyuk glanced at the watch on his left wrist and scoffed noticing the other still had an hour till their class but, insisted on heading to school with the other. "Yunnie~" Minhyuk sing songed holding the door opened for her, letting her run after him and frown as she was greeted by the late summer warmth.
"Why did i agree to take summer classes?" She groaned as the two went down the stairs. 
"You still would have to leave for work." Minhyuk said, Yun shot him a glare, anyone would be intimidated by if they weren't Minhyuk.
"The only reason I like going now, is to spy on you and the cute guy that tutors you." Yun explained, handing him the book she was carrying to put her hair up in a pony tail. Holding the book in his left hand, he kept her shirt from popping up with his right, as they walked towards the bus stop.
"And the reason you like to pick me up from work, is ogle at the sous chef." Minhyuk pointed out, Yun grabbed her book and hit him in the arm with it, causing him pout and rub his arm.
"I can just cancel this friendship." Yun said, walking faster as if to leave Minhyuk, whom quickly caught up.
"Nope. You are stuck with me until I pass away in my sleep when I'm 80." He said, putting an arm on her shoulders. From an outsiders point of veiw they were a cute couple, anyone that knew them knew better.
"How do you know if you're going to pass away in your sleep?" Yun asked, confused as to Minhyuk's conclusion.
"I just know. You know?" Minhyuk said, smiling at his best friend, she sighed and looked at the line they were passing leading into a small shop.
"WHats this?" Yun asked, pausing, Minhyuk pausing beside her.
"Ah, he must be there. Its the flower shop, with the 'flower-like'" Minhyuk posed with his hands under his face, "owner. He only ever shows up when he wants to." Minhyuk shrugged, Yun nodded and returned to walking to the bus stop.
 
Meanwhile inside, 'SEOKJIN FLOWERS'.
A girl looked frazzled as she glanced out the window of the already crammed store. She helped a few guests with their questions as her boss checked them out and wrapped up flowers. 
"I don't mean to be rude, but, you should come in more often." The girl whispered as she wrapped up another guest's bouquet.
"And where is the fun in that." The owner,Seokjin teased, smiling at the older woman before him, with lillies in her hand. "How would you like these wrapped?" He asked, with a kind smile, the girl beside him noticed another guest looking around for someone.
After about two hours of mad hysteria that over took the women in town. Seokjin stretched as he stood from his chair at the main desk.
"Jiyoo-ssi, why don't we call it day?" Seokjin asked, the woman was taking inventory after almost being completely wiped out.
"Sir, it's only noon." Jiyoo said, after checking her watch.
"Well, I'm tired and hungry, lets order some food at least." Seokjin, pouted, Jiyoo held back a chuckle as she smiled and nodded, agreeing with his least absurd idea. 
The two sat at the main desk eating in silence, Jiyoo checking her phone, making sure her siblings were in class. WHile seokjin was scarfing down the food like he hasn't eaten in years. 
His phone began ringing, the two looked at his phone at the end of the desk. Seeing the Caller ID was labeled 'RM', he reached for it and excused himself. Jiyoo nodded as he went to the back room where they stored extra ribbons and wrappings. She could see his back tense as he answered, she returned to her phone screen as the news loaded. Her eyes widening.
 
Another "terrorist" attack in a politcal officials' building
 
A guy with fair skin and freckles and a pastel blue shirt,  texted his dad, checking on him as he closed out the link his friend shared in the group chat. He ran a hand through his hair as he waited for his next class to start. He normally would be smiling but, waiting for his dad to respond was making him anxious. He sighed in relief seeing the three dots, his shoulders relaxed, as his professor walked in. Locking his phone, he opened his notebook. 
"Yo! Yo! HyunJooN!" His best friend greeted as the male got to the bus stop by his univerisity.
"Minsoo, what brings you into the sun?" He asked,chuckling as the two stood waiting for their bus.
"You know, heading to work, thought I would check in onyou." He said, crossing his arms, HyunJooN smiled at his friend, running a hand through his hair.
"You just wanted to see my gorgeous face." hYUNJOON WINKED AT HIS FRIEND WHOM IN RETURNED GAGGED. "cOME ON! You know im the best looking out of the two of us."Hyunjoon quirked an eyebrow with a smirk as their bus pulled up.
"I'm not even gonna fight you cause its pointless." Minsoo stated with a sigh, Hyunjoon scanned his bus pass and going to take a seat in the last row where two seats were left open. Minsoo following suit. The two looked at the window as the bus passed a giant screen displaying models posing.
"He's everywhere isn't he?" Minsoo asked, seeing the familiar face appear on the screen beside a pretty girl. Hyunjoon stared at the screen as the bus drove passed it, he tore his eyes from the window to his hands in his lap. "Oh. The attack that happened this morning, your dad tell you anything?" Minsoo asked, Hyunjoon glanced around making sure no one was watching them.
"Just that it wasn't his office, and the court official is in the ICU." Hyunjoon answered, as a black van with out windows passed them.
 
"We go through the back entrance." Namjoon said in the passenger seat as Seokjin drove the van, Jungkook was putting on his black face mask, Hoseok adjusted his black baseball cap, Taehyung took a selfie with Jimin and Yoongi in the back row. The seven in head to toe black suits, black masks and black baseball caps. "The poloice have already cleared the scene for us. Jin is going to the secrurity center, V and J-Hope will be walking through with the liason on what to release, JK, Min and I will be working with the detectives, off the first attack." Namjoon rambled off, the seven nodding after hearing their assignments.
The seven entered the building and spilt up. Namjoon, Jungkook and Jimin stepped onto the 18th floor, looking around spotting the detectives on scene. Namjoon nodded for them to remove their masks, the three walked to the two detectives at the office door.
"Guess a bomb wasn't as successful as they thought." One said, turning her attention to the three before her she shook their hands. "I'm Detective Jeon, this is Detective Choi. We were the first on scene, lets walk through." She said, the men nodded following after her inside the office.
 
"I can't believe, he's late. Again." A kitchen assitant in the kitchen of Le Belle complained, a girl whom was doing the prep work beside him shook her head chuckling.
"If he hears you, you're fired." She said, cuttting the carrots, as wait staff began setting up for the night.
"I don't care if he is my suprerior, Soeun." The male said, groaning as he stretched his back.
"You should, Yeonjeon." Another voice said, the two jumped and turned to look over their shoulders only seeing Minhyuk the two relaxed. "Sous Chef Yoongi, isn't here yet?" Minhyuk asked, handing off the box of glasses to another server.
"He probably is busy at his other job. You know everyone works two." Seoun said, pointing her knife at the assitant beside her.
"Speaking of, I have the notes Yun wanted to give you for the next exam." Minhyuk said, as Yun was Soeun's senior at school. Soeun nodded with a bright smile. Minhyuk scurried off after hearing the floor manager summon the wait staff and hostess' to cirle up.
Soeun washed her hands then dried them, removing her white chef top as she headed outside, spotting Minhyuk on his phone at the main entrance.
"Boo!" She yelled, scaring the older male whom fell to the ground in shock, she couldn't help but laugh as he pouted. Standing up he dusted off his pants and reached into his backpack, pulling out a notebook decroted in sticky notes and stickers.
"I would be mean and not give it to you but, I'm too nice." He said, as Soeun took the notebook with a smile.
"Thank Yun sunbae for me." Soeun said, putting the notebook in her bag, she turned to Minhyuk to see him on his phone again. "Oh, you don't have to walk me to the bus stop today."
"okay! My friends are blowing me up, so i have to go." Minhyuk said groaning, as Soeun shook her head, she waved bye to him and headed off to her bus stop.