chapter seven

top secret / / bts centric applyfic / / chapter fourteen + fifteen is out! / / THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!!
chapter seven
i see your lies
Jiyoo nodded as the emt spoke to her, two kids ran up to the caution tape looking around in panic. An officer asking them to stay back, the older of the two frantically talking to the officer. Jin stepping forward, as he noticed how panicked they were, he patted the male's shoulder to calm him. As the kid spoke, Seokjin nodded before whipping his head around and noticing Jiyoo in the ambulance, he pointed to her lifting the tape for the two, whom took off in a run to her.
"Ji noona/unnie!" The two called, running to her, Seokjin watching from the boundary before heading over to one of the officers.
"Jiho, Jisoo, what are you guys doing here?" She questioned confused by her younger siblings' appearance. 
"WE heard the explosion. And you hadn't come home yet." Jiho explained, the highschooler geniunely worried about his older sister. 
"I'm fine. You guys should've stayed home, its cold tonight." Jiyoo scolded as the Emt let her know shes okay, but should go to the hospital if anything occurs out of the ordinary. 
 
Yun looked around spotting Sohee, Minhyuk's sister-in-law, talking with a guy in all black. 
"Sohee unnie! Where's Minhyuk?" Yun called out, the detective jogging over to her and letting her in. 
"Over there." She said pointing to the sidewalk where he sat on the crub staring at the ground as the emt finished checking his vitals.
"Yah!" Yun yelled dropping infront of the other with tears in her eyes, hugging him tightly. "i'm glad you're okay. But, seriously you have luck." Yun said, Minhyuk nodding in agreement.
Sighing, yun stood up offering minhyuk a hand. Namjoon walking to them with J-Hope beside him. Yun eyeing the two as they showed their goverment badges.
"Just had a few questions for you." J-hope said, keeping his voice monotone, nudging namjoon as he didn't say anything.
"I've experienced this twice, I would rather not relive it again." Minhyuk said, Namjoon swallowing seeing how much minhyuk is slipping out of reality.
"We understand, we want to know if you saw anything before the explosion. Anyone? Something that didn't seem right?" J-Hope asked, looking at namjoon confused.
"nothing."  Minhyuk said, stepping away from the three, yun sighing before bowing and heading after him.
 
"What the hell happened last night?" Taehyung asked, as he joined the others in HQ after his morning schedule ended.
"Lee Joohyun, former Captain of special forces and Namjoon's senior. Along with being one of only leads into 'trust' left korea. Then on our way back home, a building housing another councilmen exploded." Seokjin said, Taehyung nodding as he opened his tablet as Seokjin turned off the lights in their meeting room. the seven going into breifing mode.
"AS seokjin said, what's needed right now is another lead." Namjoon said, Jimin sat on the phone in the center while he was still in the hospital.
"You said her guys were lowlifes, right?" Namjoon nodded. "Perfect. Clubs with lots of girls seem to draw out that type. I have a guy whom used to work for her. Maybe he'll turn on her for protection."
"Offering protection exposes us. He could turn on us in return." Namjoon said the others nodding.
"Not if he gets arrested for something else, and the cops just happen to be looking into Joohyun." Jimin stated, Namjoon slowly nodded.
"Set it up. Use the usual detective team. Seokjin, spoke with the attorney general, and we have free reign to catch them. Hence why Jungkook was our sniper." Namjoon said, the others nodding.
"This is where our special forces training comes in i guess." Yoongi said, the others chuckling and nodding.
"With that. Business as usual. But now make sure your prepared, no m ore getting shot. Let jimin be an example of that." Namjoon dismissed them, J-hope grabbing his phone the center talking with jimin on communication with the detectives.
"You're thinking about it aren't you?" Jungkook asked Namjoon as the two stood in the meeting room.
"Not yet." Namjoon said, with a sigh.
 
Hyunjoon sighed AS he watched his father greet two other men in all black with face masks and baseball caps on. He sat on his laptopn doing an assignment as the three went into the make shift office, in the hotel penthouse they were staying in under survielence of the task team 'bts'. Hyunjoon waited for the door to close before continung his search, typing BTS Government team into the search engine. Articles mainly coming up.
Government task team, bts, assuming the recent terrorist attacks
 
taks team 'bts' says their are leads in the case
 
task team, bts, might all be involved with recent attacks
 
Seeing the last article title, Hyunjoon hovered over it for a second before clicking on it. Reading over it, a few sentences and statements sticking out to him.
They don't show their faces to just anyone, even the people they are protecting.
Hyunjoon tilting his head, as he remembered the two men that just walked in and the others from his house.
The use of codenames, has been marked by witnesses. But, no one can really tell them apart.
Hyunjoon leaned back in his chair, remembering Taehyung being called 'v'. 
Who are they really? No one truly knows.
Hyunjoon closed his computer mostly in confusion. Not knowing the reason behind anything. WIth a final sigh, he stood and got a glass of water as the three men exited the office. 
 
Jungkook was trying to act normal by going to Le belle to try their newest dish, but was rather zoning out his mind racing. As he sat at his table, the normal busy Saturday Night for the staff, Yoongi noticed how much the wait staff were running around with one team member down.
"Soeun." Yoongi called the assitant whom was cleaning plates that were to go out. "Take this to the weird kid in all black." He handed her the plater he had just finished, nodding her head she took the plate announcing her exit and looking around the floor. 
"Weird kid in all black?" She muttered under her breath scanning the room, Her eyes landing on Jungkook in all black staring at the far wall, she coughed to announce her presence and placed the plate down.
"Your not part of the wait staff?" He asked her, she smiled and nodded.
"I work as a kitchen assitant. Sous Chef Yoongi asked me to bring this out. I hope it's for you." She rambled, Jungkook nodded assuring her.
"Thank you?" He asked, waiting for her name.
"Ah. Kim Soeun." She said, he nodded again.
"THank you, Soeun." Jungkook said, Soeun smiled again bowing and heading back to the kitchen.
"You sure took your sweet time." Yoongi stated plainly, Soeun pouting and going back to her place. 
"She was failing at flirting. Look at her blushing." Yeonjun pointed earning a glare from the girl. 
 
Namjoon tapped his pen the next afternoon as the guys each strolled into the meeting room. All taking a seat looking at their leader in confusion as sighed.
"The last attack was a warning that they know who we all are." Namjoon said, the others even more confused. "Detectives found a box in the staircase, filled with our pictures along with anyone we have interacted with." He said, tapping Seokjin's tablet the crime scene photo loading showing each photo. "As of now, we have been halted on any contact with anyone that isn't a part of this investigation."
"WHat-"
"Our lives outside of the task team are now to be halted. To lessen the attacks and injured. Taehyung your schedules have been canceled. Jimin annother agent will be your contact for 'lie', Seokjin your store will close, Yoongi your work has been notified of a sick leave. Hoseok, another teacher will cover your classes. And I'm not going to class nor school anymore. " Namjoon finished cutting off Jungkook. 
"Are we moving in again?" Jimin asked, his expression turning gloomy. 
"Pack what you need, we'll be in here like the old days." Namjoon said, concluding their meeting exiting the room.