chapter two

top secret / / bts centric applyfic / / chapter fourteen + fifteen is out! / / THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!!
chapter two
i see your lies
"Yun sunbae!" Soeun called out as the older girl walked down the hallway of the culinary department, Yun turned her head to look over hershoulder pausing spotting the first year. "Here's your notes back. Thank you again." She said, handing her the notes Minhyuk gave her the other night. 
"It's no problem, Soeun. Just pay for my drinks next gathering." Yun joked, taking notes and putting them in her tote bag The two walking side by side through the hall. "When's your next class?" Yun asked, Soeun checked the watch on her wrist and cursed under her breath.
"5 minutes. Gotta go, sunbae, I'll see you in class!" Soeun called, running off and to another building. Yun smiled and waved as the girl left.
Yun's phone vibrated in her back pocket, removing it she unlocked it. Opening her messaging app with a soft smile, seeing a message from Minhyuk and Min yoongi. 
Min yoongi: are you still stopping by, before le belle opens?
Yun smiled even more as she stepped into the late summer sun, typing a reply.
to min yoongi: Yes! Class just ended, I'm heading that way now.
Min Min: I totally just spilled coffee on namjoon. can you say worst tutoring session ever???????
Yun held back her giggle as she waited at the bus stop.
to min min: When aren't you making a mess? 
Yun tucked phone away, pulling out her bus pass as the bus she needed to take pulled up. TaKING A SEAT IN THE LAST ROW, she began responding back to Minhyuk and another group project message, the bus pulling away.
 
Hyunjoon yawned as he sat at the bus stop, watching the bus pulling away. He leaned back, yawning again as he crossed his arms over his chest. Closing his eyes for a brief moment, a finger tapped his shoulder, opening his eyes and turning his head to his right he straightened up a bit.
"i THOUGHT IT WAS YOU." tHE MALE BESIDE HIM SAID AS hYUNJOON LOOKED DOWN AT HIS ARMS, CHEWING AT HIS BOTTOM LIP. 
"i HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN A WHILE, jUNGKOOK HYUNG." hYUNJOON SAID, TRYING TO AVOID THE MEMORIES FLOWING BACK INTO HIS HEART, HAVING SEEN THE OTHER. 
"i KNOW. wE NEED TO HANG OUT SOON. yOU WERE THE ONE WHO SAID YOU WANTED TO REMAIN FRIENDS. " jUNGKOOK SAID, LEANING FORWARD, RESTING HIS ELBOWS ON HIS KNEES. 
"yEAH, WE SHOULD HANG OUT AGAIN. " hYUNJOON SAID, ANOTHER BUS PULLING UP, HE RAISED HIS HEAD TO LOOK AT THE BUS NUMBER, HE WENT TO STAND UP AS A BLACK CAR WITH TINTED WINDOWS PULLED UP.
"hYUNJOON!" hIS DAD'S SECRETARY CALLED OUT FOR THE COLLEGE STUDENT, hYUNJOON TURNED HIS HEAD AND NODDED HEADING TO THE CAR LEAVING jUNGKOOK AT THE BUS STOP. "wHO'S THAT?"
"a SUNBAE FROM HIGH SCHOOL." hyuNJOON answered sitting in the backseat. "Why are you picking me up?" He asked, as the car pulled away from the sidewalk. 
"You're father wants you at the house with guards due to the recent attacks." He replied, Hyunjoon nodded texting his STUDY GROUP CHAT, SAYING HE MIGHT BE LATE. 
Hyunjoon sighed seeing the amount of secruity outside of their house, trying to ignore them he entered the house to see his father reading a newspaper in the living room. Hyunjoon went and sat at the end of the couch.
"Dad, you know I'm not in any danger. I have a study group tonight I can't miss. Having Mr.Seojun drag me all the way here, is a waste." Hyunjoon said, not really enjoying his father being on edge like he is. 
"Hyunjoon. I just want to make sure you are safe. Your mother is already on her way back from the grocery store. At least stay for dinner." His father said, folding his newspaper and placing it on his right on the couch. hYUNJOON GLANCED AT HIS WATCH, KNOWING HE NEEDS TO LEAVE NOW  OR HE WILL BE LATE.
"i'LL MAKE IT UP TO HER ANOTHER DAY. BUT-"
"sIR, THE TASK TEAM MEMBERS ARE HERE." tHE ASSEMBLYMAN'S SECRETARY, sEOJUN SAID, BOWING AS hYUNJOON SIGHED AGAIN.
"lET THEM IN." hE SAID STANDING, LOOKING TO HIS SON BEFORE HIM WORRY IN HIS EYES. hYUNJOON SMILED BRIGHTLY AT HIM.
"i'LL BE SAFE, DAD. dON'T WORRY TOO MUCH, THATS WHY MOM IS WORRIED ABOUT YOUR HEALTH." hIS FATHER LOOSENED AT THE MENTION OF HIS WIFE, hYUNJOON STOOD AND BOWED BEFORE HEADING BACK DOWN THE HALL WATCHING AS TWO MEN WALKED IN ALL BLACK SUITS IN WHAT SEEMED LIKE SLOW MOTION. hYUNJOON RAISED AN EYEBROW LEAVING THE HOUSE WITHOUT ANOTHER GLANCE.
 
"aSSEMBLYMAN sON." hoseok greeted shaking the forementioned man's hand, Seokjin following suit.
"Thank you for coming." The older man said, motioning them to sit on the couch.
 
mINHYUK STRETCHED AS yERI CONTINUED RAMBLING ABOUT SOME GIRL IN HER CLASS THAT SHE DOESN'T LIKE. tHE TWO ENTERED THE CAFE yUN WORKED AT ON CAMPUS,mINHYUK STOOD IN THE SMALL LINE AND yERI CONTINUED TALKING HIS EAR OFF. hE LOOKED AROUND FOR yUN HOPING SHE COULD MAKE HER STOP TALKING, AS THE TWO DON'T GET ALONG AT ALL. tHE MOMEN yERI MET YUN, THE TWO REMAINED CIVIL IN MINHYUK'S PRESENCE, AND THAT WAS ABOUT IT. mINHYUK SPOTTED nAMJOON ON HIS LAPTOP, HIS SLEEVES ROLLED UP TO HIS ELBOWS, GLASSES RESTING ON THE TABLE AS HE READ OVER HIS ASSIGNMENT. mINHYUK WAS WISHING HE WOULD NOTICE HIM AND TAKE HIM OUT OF THE HELL THAT IS yERI TALKING.
"mINHYUK." yERI CALLED, SHE WAS ALREADY AT THE COUNTER WAITING FOR HIM TO ORDER. hE SMILE TO HER BEFORE ORDERING HIS LATTE, HE WENT TO PULL OUT HIS CARD WHEN SOMEONE PUT THEIRS BEFORE HIM. hIS EYES FOLLOWED THE HAND, UP THEIR ARM TO THEIR FACE AND SMILED. 
"iT'S ON ME." nAMJOON SAID, ALSO ORDERING A REFILL OF HIS TEA. "iF YOUR FRIEND-"
"gIRLRIEND." yERI INTERJECTED EYEING nAMJOON.
"gIRLFRIEND, DOESN'T MIND i COULD USE ANOTHER PAIR OF EYES TO READ OVER MY PAPER." nAMJOON SAID, HIS EYES NEVER LEAVING mINHYUK, THE YOUNGER HOLDING HIS EYES WITH HIS.
"i DON'T MIND, i HAVE TO GO WORK ON A GROUP PROJECT ANYWAY. i'LL JUST TELL THEM TO COME HERE." yERI SAID, PULLING OUT HER PHONE TO MESSAGE THE GROUP CHAT THEY HAD GOING.
nAMJOON MOVED HIS BACKPACK FOR mINHYUK TO SIT BESIDE HIM AS yERI SAT ACROSS FROM mINHYUK. nAMJOON MOVING HIS LAPTOP BETWEEN THEM QUICKLY TYPING ON HIS COMPUTER.
THE INFAMOUS YERI?
mINHYUK NODDED, GLANCING AT THE GIRL WHOM WAS BUSY ON HER PHONE. NAMJOON DELETED THE SENTENCE BEFORE LETTING MINHYUK LOOK OVER HIS PAPER AS HE WENT THROUGH SOME TEXTS ON HIS PHONE. 
 
jIYOO SIGHED AS SHE SAT AT A TABLE IN A CAFE, LOOKING THROUGH HER ONLINE BANK ACCOUNT, AND PULLING OUT HER ACCOUNT BOOKS. Opening the calculator on her phone and started typing away. Figuring in her younger siblings' school expenses for the month, her paycheck from the flower shop and her free lance job coming up. She put her hands in her grey hoodie pocket, crossing her legs at her ankles. Looking around the cafe her eyes resting on the two girls in the back corner.
 
"Do you have to work tonight?" Soah, Soeun's identical twin sister, asked pouting, as the two hadn't been able to hangout like normal in the last month with school and their jobs controling their lifes.
"Yeah, Yeonjun has an exam tomorrow and took the night off." Soeun explained returning the pout.
"Not fair." Soah huffed then looked away from her sister, eyes scanning the cafe.
"I have new recipes i'm working on too. So I'll make them for you soon." Soeun said, following Soah's eyes to Taehyung and Jimin outside the cafe.
 
"What do you mean SEOUL Pd is requsting a meeting?" Jimin asked confused as Taehyung pushed his sunglasses back up.
"Seokjin hyung saikd they want to know how the case is developing on our sie. And best precautions in case of another attack." Taehyung explained sighing knowing the less involvment they had with law enforcement the better. 
"I'm sorry to bother you." Soeun said, stepping in front of them, Jimin smiled but partially blocked Taehyung. "You're Kim Taehyung, right? The magazine you work for is one of my favorites. I just wondered if I can get your autograph.: She asked, Jimin raised an eyebrow looking over his shoulder to the model whom nodded, Jimin moved out of the way.
As Taehyung signed a piece of paper, Jimin pulled out his phone as it vibrated Namjoon's name on the screen.
"Hey hyung-" Jimin said with a smile, which soon fell, as he watched the news on the large screen down the block. "We'll head back." After hanging up he grabbed Taehyung's arm. "Namjoon needs us." He said eyes still on the news.
 
Live: the attack at Seoul University cafe, causes panic. Injured and/or dead not known as of yet.