chapter ten

top secret / / bts centric applyfic / / chapter fourteen + fifteen is out! / / THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!!
chapter ten
i see your lies
Yun sat on the couch watching as Minhyuk busied himself in the kitchen. 
Yun panted as she rested her hands on her knees looking around the playground, for any sight of minhyuk. As childish as it was, he was always in a playground when he was upset of sad, something about happy memories he told her once, when they sat on the swings in high school after a fight he had with his parents. Her eyes locking onto the swings, and sighing in relief, at the sight of Minhyuk's back. Walking over, she paused the sight of soju bottles making her nervous. 
"Hey, minnie." She said, not even a flinch or nod, stepping closer Minhyuk fell off the swing, Yun cursing. 
"Are we just not gonna talk about it?" She asked, for her spot on the couch as he walked over, with a pan of ramen, setting it on the table. 
"When my biological parents asked to meet me? Or when I got black out drunk in a playground? Or when I thought my life would've been better to have just died in a tragic fire." Minhyuk said, leaving Yun sppechless. Swallowing the lump in , she opened to speak as their doorbell rang. Minhyuk walking to the screen and unlocking the door.  "What brings you here?" He asked, walking back in as Yeri walked in. 
"I can't just come visit you?" Yeri asked, removing her shoes, Yun rolling her eyes. 
"We broke up." Minhyuk said, sitting on the floor and picking up his chopsticks to eat the ramen before it got soggy.
"It was a spur of the moment decision, you went through something traumatic, I wanted to give you time to come back. But, you haven't called so I thought I should stop by. " Yeri said, as Yun began eating the ramen annoyed by just her voice.
"He almost died." Yun said, annoyed.
"Twice." Minhyuk said, Yun pausing and sighing. 
"I think he came to his senses, so please leave." Yun said, growing more annoyed by the presence of the other girl.
"What are you guys dating now, or something?" Yeri scoffed, crossing her arms annoyed.
"NO." "I might be gay." The two responded, Yun snapping her head at Minhyuk whom calmly ate his ramen.
"What?"
 
"You have no evidence on anything, so I can leave." Joohyun stated, smirking at Detective Choi whom only scoffed as a knock sounded on the interrogation room door. Namjoon stepping in with Seokjin behind him, carrying a file and a thumbdrive.
"Here's the evidence you guys need." Seokjin said, handing it to the detective whom nodded taking the file, before heading out the door.
"Now, what do I owe this pleasure?" Joohyun asked sarcastically, tosssing her hair off her shoulders.
"Trust. Thats who." Namjoon said, sitting in the chair accross from her. 
"Like I said, I've got nothing." She defended, as Seokjin opened the laptop on the table plugging in the thumbdrive. "See you brought back up."
"He's my back up." Seokjin clarified, Namjoon shaking his head at the olders denial. "Plus, you should really check your rooms next time you try to do business in a club."
"Where does your boss get their supply?" Jimin's voice played, Joohyun scoffing.
"She wo-won't tell u-us."
"Y'know for self-proclaimed gansters, you really walked into this easily." Hoseok chimed in, as a sound of a punch played, Namjoon watching Joohyun's facial movements.
"Last try." Jimin warned.
"S-sh-she meetss w-w-with this guy every ti-time she comes back. Then she h-has more power and-and more drugs."
"Wise choice. Just so we're clear. State your name and your boss' name." Jimin ordered, Joohyun's mouth twitched, as if egging the lousy henchmen to even dare.
" Lee Myungsoo. Im Jo-joohyun."
Seokjin smirked, as he looked at Joohyun. 
"So, you helped the pathetic Seoul Pd, CONGRATS." Joohyun sassed, not seeing their point. 
"You met with an Assemblyman, whom is promising a drop in crime rates, as of yesterday. And no attacks or threats of have been made. You knowing the presditional election is around the corner, know being in the presidents circle means you will be practically invincable." Namjoon said, as Seokjin returned his eyes to the laptop. "Even more when you are his mistress." Seokjin turned the laptop around, a photo of Joohyun with the assemblyman's head between her legs in her penthouse in gangnam.
"So what?"
"You don't have to give us names, just a loose thread." Namjoon bargianed. "You see, the cameras have been off the whole time, and we are the only ones that posess this information. "
"You want me to give you something I don't know."
"Or we can just turn this over to the press and watch the assemblyman go up in flames along with your business as someone squeled." Namjoon smirked, knowing how joohyun was weighing her options.
"And If I give you what you want, what do I get out of it?"
"We'll have seoul pd drop the case." Namjoon stated, Joohyuj thought for a moment.
"Assemblyman Lee Jaesuk." She said, Namjoon nodded. Standing, Seokjin removing the thumbdrive. 
"It's funny you turn on the one your sleeping with to save your on life." Namjoon said as he faced the one-way glass. "As agreed upon captain, you have all of the records of everything we have on Im Joohyun." Namjoon said, turning the woman whom sn=coffed in disbelief. "Good luck in jail, sunbae." Namjoon said, exiting the room with seokjin behind him. 
"She gave him up to easily." Seokjin said, Namjoon nodded as they exited the station reaching their car.
"For now presume he's already dead." Namjoon said, as closed the passenger side door.
 
"Hyunjoon?" Taehyung questioned as he walked into the younger's temporary room in the penthouse suite. Not seeing him Taehyung glanced around seeing Hyunjoon's clothes tossed everywhere and the desk in the room with photo frames and a bow of his things from his apartment. Taehyung smiling as picked up a gold framed photo of Hyunjoon and his friends back in high school at the beach, swallowing a lump remembering he took that picture of them. 
"Jungkook hyung, come on, take a picture with us." Minsoo begged the older whom was home during a break of his military service, Hyunjoon awkwardly sitting on his towel.
"You're hyunjoon right?" Taehyung asked sitting beside him, as Jimin jumped on jungkook's back. "Jungkook has a photo of you and friends on the base. He use to tell me stories all the time." Taehyung continued, Hyunjoon nodded.
"Is that how you know each other?" Hyunjoon asked, Taehyung shrugged.
"I met him back when he was in high school, we ended up in the same company in the military for a few months before I finished." Taehyung said, then leaned closer to Hyunjoon to whisper. "I know you two dated, don't worry. Hence why I thought you would need some company."
Hyunjoon sighed, avoiding looking at his friends posing for the camera Jungkook was holding.
Taehyung set the frame down, before leaving his room.
 
"Clear." hoseok stated, exiting the office in the Assemblyman's house, Yoongi nodding as they continued through the house. 
"This is SEOUL PD, if anyone is here make yourself known." Yoongi said, sternly, hoping someone would buy it. With no reply the two continued through the house.The two entering the last room in the hall, opening the door the two moved their flashlights and guns from side-to-side scanning the room. Yoongi sighed, the flashlight landing on Assemblyman Lee Jaesuk on the ground, with multiple wounds, Hoseok checking his pulse, with a sigh he stood.
"Nothing." Hoseok said, Yoongi nodded.
"Call PD, I'll let the guys know." Yoongi said, Hoseok nodding, pulling out his phone, stepping into the hallway. Yoongi looked along the dresser and shelves at the family pictures, tilting his head he stared at one, until Hoseok stepped back into the room.
"CSI are on their way, if we touch anything, take a picture before we do." hoseok reminded, looking on the opposite side of the room.