teaser 1

top secret / / bts centric applyfic / / chapter fourteen + fifteen is out! / / THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!!
teaser one
i see your lies
minhyuk tapped his pen on his notebook as he looked out of the cafe window, some girl group yeri liked following through the speakrs of the pastel colored cafe. If wasn't for Yeri he would probably be laying in his bed sleeping or with Chanhee at the arcade. but he just had to be nice to his girlfriend and agree to study together at this very girly cafe, something both his roommate and best friends would get a kick out of.
 
"Your vanilla lattte, you are such a girl." yeri teased, setting his latte in front of him, her iced americano in her hand.
 
"I just don't like bitter things." Minhyuk said, then realising the irony, a bitter taste in his mouth as he locked eyes with the pretty girl before him. 
 
"How's your toturing going?" She asked, setting the drink down and opening her notebook.
 
"It's going." He said, honestly not wanting to think of how attractive he finds his tutor.
 
The two sat in mostly a one sided conversation of Yeri taling about ehr classes and gossiping about her classmate, minhyuk just nods along. his phone goes off, checking it he mentally thanks Minseok for beng a great older brother.
"Thats Seok hyung, I have to head home." Minhyuk stated, his brother only sending a picture of Sohee and him infront of Minhyuk's apartment door.
 
"Awww, i was hoping we could go get dinner. your broter is always coming first." Yeri pouted, normally minhyuk would be trying to convince it wasn't the truth then thought of his tutors slightly sad expression when cut their session short for yeri once. minhyuk packed his backpack and left without another glance, yeri calling his name despite the public space.