-03-

The Black Knight and The Lights



 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

Minyoung(you)    

Renjun    Jeno    Haechan    Jaemin

Bangchan    Woojin   Jeongin/I.N   Lee Know

Seungmin   Han    Hyunjin    Felix     Changbin   .


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 





 








The boys were hanging out at the Headquarter lounge as it was a long day for them and there's less work for them for the day. As Bang Chan and Woojin were having their lunch. Woojin starts to feel weird as times goes by. Bang Chan on the other side were confused on how silent ARTICIANA is since the day Lee Know came. While Bang Chan is holding his dagger and playing with it. Woojin just looking his device reading something.








Why is the alarm so silent today?




Well maybe today must be a good day after quite some time.







Seconds later I.N appear in worries. As he knew something is not right at the moment. After he reached near the boys his facial and tone change when he starts to speak up.






Have anyone seen Minyoung nuna? its getting late and she rarely been out so late.




Oh great you are back. I was about to reach out to you about the Strongholds people......







Bang Chan replied but was cut off by I.N before he could even finish saying his sentence. I.N starts to panic as he knows that Renjun wont like it if he gets any bad news from the three of them.







Hyung where is Minyoung nuna like legit!




We dont know I.N. What i heard is she went out to get some fresh air.




Without any guards with her! You guys got to be kidding me!






Renjun appeared, pushing all the foods away thats on the table. Making the three boys stood up with wide eyes and fear that Renjun would use his powers to punish them. The boys knows that Renjun would get angry easily if you arent  on guard. All of them dont even dare to look at Renjun face.







Hyung we really don-




GET THE VENOM SECTIONS ALL AROUND THE AREA AND FIND HER! Minyoung must be back in one piece! The three of you get one explanation once Minyoung is back in the Headquarters. Understood!







Renjun said in anger. Slamming his fist on the table. The boys flinch by his actions. Renjun were breathing heavily waiting for a reply from any one of them. After a good minute, I.N replied with a low tone.






Yes Master Renjun.....





Renjun stomp out of the room. Leaving the three boys stood quietly. They knew that you cant be alone out of the capital without any guards. Also they knew that once Renjun is mad they will face hard times for the rest of the days. Woojin sigh and went out to alert the Venoms Sections. I.N and Bang Chan plop back on their seats and bang their heads on the table. Knowing that they will not get passed through Renjun that easily.


 




 



I guess we are going to be dead soon.




Spectura people are always worried about the Queen. Especially Renjun ever since 500 years ago. We LandLords cant do anything much but to just follow the orders of the queen or the Specturas.




We are Landlords for a reason hyung. Oh Master Jeno, Lee Know hyung what brings you here.






Jeno and Lee Know appeared in their sight. They saw I.N and Bang Chan looking in deep sorrow. Jeno smirk and gave a pat on I.N shoulder. Jeno speak up to kill the silent.






Where is Renjun and Minyoung.




Renjun went to find Minyoung who is not back since the morning. We are much in trouble under Renjun.

 


Minyoung is not alone... She is with someone in the Fortrest forest. Her knees are bleeding.





Just then Lee know starts to show signs, using his sense power at the moment he heard Minyoung name being said. At the same time his head is hurting him as he is getting something that he rarely gets ever use of his power. Jeno knew what is it. He look at the boys with calm and sigh.







She must be attacked by the Dark Wolfsman. No wonder the alarm was so quiet. I’ll get my mens to help out the Venom Sections. You guys just get all the things thats needed to treat the wounds. Next time dont let Renjun be angry. He doesnt like to be one when it comes to Minyoung.








Jeno gave a pat on Bang Chan shoulder putting a smile and walk away. Leaving the boys alone. Bang Chan breathe in relieved and look at Lee Know who is looking uncomfortable at the moment. Lee Know saw Bang Chan was looking at him. He clear his throat and gave a slight smile.







Lets go and get the things. i feel bad for you guys




Its okay hyung. we are used to it. Its been years already.







Bang Chan and I.N stood up and follow Lee Know to get the things. At the same time Lee Know just feel uneasy as his sense is making him feel something is not right. He did not think much and continue to the destination to get the things that is to be used to treat Minyoung wounds later.









◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








  Leave her alone this instant  !   .






The guy point his gun towards the wolfsman. They quickly step back and retreat. After you saw them run away, you wanted to stand up but he stopped you. You look up to meet his eyes. Both staring at each other for few seconds. He look away afterwards then move his focus on your bleeding knees. He kneeled down in front of you, took out some leaves out from his side pocket, crushed it on his hands and put it on your knees. You bit your lips as you are enduring the pain. Soon after. He tear his sleeves and wrap it around your legs with a knot so it wont fall off and it covers your open wound. After some silence. He help you stood up by holding your hands. He was about to walk away but you stopped him by grabbing his wrist.









Wait. Thank you for earlier.




  You should not be out here. Its dangerous for you alone here   .




Why cant i be out here when you can.




  People like you is an easy prey to any monster out here including me. Now run along before they come and haunt you   .







Before he could move away, you tighten your grip and pulled him near you. The guy was a little confused by your actions as you look at him with your emerald eyes. You could only see his eyes since he is wearing a mask. The guy eyes went slightly bigger as he saw your eyes.





Who are You?





Before he could say anything. You heard some people calling your name from far. You let him go and look at him. He sigh and took out a flute and gave it to you.







  Name is Seungmin....





Just like that he vanish in front of you in a second. You were shook as she never seen anyone like that before. After few minutes, people from the Venom section found her . You saw Renjun looking worried along with Woojin behind him. You gave them a weak smile. Renjun quickly help you out and let you carried by Woojin on his back . After they found you all went back to the Headquarters. While in your head, you were thinking about the guy that you met earlier. Making you not talking throughout the journey. After things settled out. You were brought to your room. You saw Lee Know waiting with medical stuff that can treat your wound. It took a long time for you to calm down and get treated. After hours you finally give in and let the wound be cured. While Lee Know is cleaning the wounds. All that can be heard is you shouting and hitting Renjun as hard as you could to endure the pain.









YAH!!! IT STILL HURTS YOU IDIOT!



Your highness. your wound is quiet deep. You need to endure the pain if you want it to heal fast.



OUCH! Renjun ah can i not have this on my leg. Please........




She begged with her puppy eyes. Renjun rolled her eyes and pinch her cheeks lightly





No can do Minyoung. You lady really loves to make things harder than the usual.




Still... Ah forget it, its useless to argue.




Glad that you know that. from now on im not gonna let you out alone.




Fine. Whatever. Where is the rest.




They have other things to do. Your highness, where did you get this sleeves and mild leaves from?



Theres someone else saved me from the wolves




A guy pop out of nowhere and saved you? In that dark forrest.




Yeah. He did. He is the one who did those wrapping and some healing things




Your highness... Mild Leaves can be found in the dark region… Its a rare ingredient to be used during survival. Mostly i know Black Knights people uses it.




You encountered to Black Knights people! YAH are you crazy to just let him go just like that.




Firstly, i didnt let him go. he vanished like that. Second, if i knew it was Black Knights i will be dead. Lastly my friend, he is kind. He help me from the danger and im back alive. Am i right Renjun?




Still Minyoung, you cant just assume that he would be a nice guy.




Whatever it is, I know he has a nice heart. Now dont you ever threaten my boys. They arent at fault you know.




Urgh. Fine i wont.






Just then the door was barge open and appeared Jaemin with his cheeky smile while holding a device that has informations and other stuff. Jaemin walk towards them and smile.







Wow, when is the last time i saw this picture.




What do you get from those sleeves? Any Identity traced?




Nope. This sleeves seems to be some old cloth that is unknown to ARTICIANA. No traces left behind.




If that is so. im sure that guy isnt a Black Knights at all. YAH lightly apply.

 


Sorry Your highness.....




Minyoung ah… We cant assume anything at all. There might be a chance it comes from dark region




Minyoung... Promise me you wont leave the Capital alone ever again




Why cant I. Capital is to big to explore. I cant ignore those Hextors that is out out the Capital. They are still out people and they have been taking care all the products out of the Capital.




Minyoung. Even if so. We still cant let you be alone. Atleast have someone with you when you are out alone.




Jaemin is right. At Least take some of the Venom sections people or Strongholds to be with you.




No. Never will. they will make people in the city scared of me. I just want to live normally like the rest.




Minyoung....






Your eyes starts to fill with tears. Renjun voice were so soft the he knew that he could not bare to see you in her tears.






Get out all of you!







You command them. Looking away from the boys with tears. Both Renjun and Jaemin just stay in silent. Both look at you for the last time before leaving your room. You sigh as you look at the flute that Seungmin gave to you. Lee Know saw he gave a slight smile before gave the last heal and wrap your knees with a clean cloth. After treating her wounds, he pack his things and smile at you.




Why not ask him to be your guard.




What do you mean Lee Know?




The guy who saved you Your highness. Ask him to be your guard.







◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








After the boys left your room. All of them went to the cafe near the Moonlight mall. All of them were enjoying their drinks except for Renjun who is looking gloomy and worried. Haechan saw and pat Renjun’s shoulder. Renjun sigh and took a sip of his drink. Haechan speaks up while tapping his fingers on the table.




 





 

I guess she is being stubborn again huh.




Yeah, she have been acting so weird ever since she have those necklace… Well basically ever since that wizard came to ARTICIANA.




That Wizard that you are talking about is a nice guy. Without him we wont know what is what.




Im still curious on how that cloth is still unknown when it is usually easy to get traced




It must be some special cloth that the person use so it cant be traced easily…




You are saying that those kind of things do exist?




People who knows their rule of survivors will know what to use and what not.




In other words, we called them Smart Spectura. only 1 out of billions in the universe have that skills




Which means, what Minyoung encountered is the person that we have been talking about?




Yes Jaemin. That person wont let Minyoung be dead if those Mild Leaves help to remove pain.




OR.. She would be dead right now.




Yah! Dont talk nonsense. Now she is fine. Im worried about her future...




I suggest we let that guy be her guard. Its the only way to make Minyoung safe and not be stubborn.




I guess its right for her to make her own decisions...






◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆





  Fools. How could you let her run away like that !




Wolfman1:
Boss someone else were preventing us from attacking her. We have no choice but to retreat.



Wolfman2:
True. He was holding the same gun as you have. We dont really know who he is.




  IDIOTS! GET LOST !





Both wolfsman run away. Changbin bang his fist on the table with anger. The rest of the boys walk in to see Changbin looking annoyed.




 Felix ensure that two idiots are killed tonight. I dont want any trace of them being left  .



  That is under controlled   .




  Hyung, some Mild Leaves are missing and the rest of the stocks are running low  .




 How is that possible!? We should have enough for few hundreds years. Thats impossible !




 Its been missing ever since few months we invade Alfredill. Nothing is left for traced   .




  However, hyung dont you think we should sent one of us to ARTICIANA ?




  Who knows there might be high chance for us to get that necklace. You wont even be mad about it  .




  Yah they will know if step in the city itself. Our auras can also be detected we can never be alive there  .




   Never try never know besides we can always wear those unknown stuff. That will reduce the risk  .




  You guys wont stand a chance to even go through the first gate of ARTICIANA. Its hard to get in  .




 Where the heck have you been all day. You know how troublesome to handle those Eagle section   .




  I went out to find something. Its much more fresh there than staying here being in the dark   .




  Still, why is your sleeves torn. Yah have you been fighting all day  .




 None of your business. im going to my room. dont bother ask me if im fine  . 




  Why do you have those Mild leaves scent on your hand?!




  None of your business hyung   .




  A king himself dont even know whats happening to his region. Yet even lying to your own brothers  .




  Do you even care about me? The only thing you care is rule the Dark Knights. Whats so good about that  .




 You dont know how strong to be the KIng but you are just wasting your chance. Have you ever think that you can even rule the universe if the necklace is in your hands  .




  I dont care about that hyung. Be it if im the king or not. All i know that im going to throw away this darkness  .




  Yah dont try to lived as unknown. you wont survive for long  .




  Rather than living under the darkness world. im not gonna let darkness control my soul. not even all of you   .

 






Seungmin walk away leaving Han, Hyunjin and Felix taken backed on what Seungmin had just said. While Changbin just smirk at Seungmin.  After Seungmin is far away from his brothers. He went to his room to get changed and teleport himselves to a cave where nobody knows but only himself knows. Walking in deeper into the cave. A man was sitting on the foor, hugging his knees while straing at the dimmed fire. Seungmin sigh and went to lit the fire back. The fire is brighter than before. He went towards the man and hand out some berries to the man. the man took it and ate it which makes Seungmin smile weakly.











  If you are still strong im sure you would be happy to see her standing tall healthy and alive  .




You have been through hard times young man. Why do you have to do this. Its dangerous for you your highness




  As long as im still alive. Im not gonna make you get to their hands. They are monsters who dont have a heart  .




Your highness you are such a kind hearted man. Im sure The queen of light will like you with all her heart   .




As for that. I will protect her in all needs....