A Little Surprise

More Than I Deserve

The next time I did his make up Yoongi's hair was dark now. He looked so good. If I was honest with myself just a glance from him gave me butterflies. He kept staring at me as I worked. I tried not to act nervous but it was really getting to me. My lips parted as I applied lip gloss to his luscious lips. I looked up at his eyes and he was staring at my lips also. I never wanted to kiss someone so badly. I stopped working and was just staring at him lost in his eyes. His face came closer to mine slowly. Our lips were about to touch when Hobi walked in.

"Hi, guys." He said in his cheerful voice. Are you almost done with Yoongi? The photographer wants him to come now"

"Can I see you after I'm done, Jennie?" Yoongi said making my heart pound.

We exchanged shy smiles as I nodded yes.

Oh God! I was so excited. Was he going to ask me out? Maybe ask for my phone number?

I was curious so I went to where they were shooting and there he was flirting with the camera. What a pro. He was so y and looked gorgeous in every shot. The photographer seemed very pleased. I stood there with my mouth open like an idiot.

"Great! We are done with this part." Exclaimed the photographer.

The stylist called him over to change his clothes. He was all smiles and flirty with the pretty lady. My heart sank. It was silly to think he liked me. I turned around and bumped into Hobi.  I looked up at his sweet face.

"Yoongi is so good at this. He finishes really fast."

I nodded and grabbed his hand. I wanted to leave quickly before Yoongi noticed me.

"Come with me, I'll do your make up now."

"Oh! Thank you!"

I did Hobi's make-up as we chatted finding out we have the same interests and sense of humor. He was so funny and adorable that he had me laughing the whole time making me weirdly excited and happy. He really is like a ray of sunshine, so fun to be with and so hot too! When I was done he asked me for my phone number. He also said he would like to go out with me tonight. It all happened so fast I felt we had an instantaneous connection.

That's how I ended up going out with Hobi. Every date we had was a blast. He was the most fun person I had ever met. I never did talk to Yoongi after the shoot.

Hobi and I got along great. Before long we were texting every day and going out frequently when he was off. One day when we were just sitting in the car listening to music, he reached out and held my hand. A beautiful song was playing and something magical happened. We looked into each other's eyes and we both just knew that was the moment we fell in love. He kissed me so sweetly and asked me to be his girl. He told me that he thought I liked Yoongi at first but he was really happy with how things turned out between us. From then on, we were inseparable.  Always finding reasons why we needed to see each other.  At first, we tried to keep our relationship a secret, but with six other nosey friends, it turned out to be impossible.

I saw Yoongi again when I met up with Hobi one day after they had been shopping together. Yoongi looked really smart and so hot. He glanced at me coldly giving me butterflies.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Fine thanks." He replied but didn't speak to me anymore. He left waving to us and Hobi and I went to see a movie.

The next day I got a call from Hobi. "Jagi, can you please do me a favor?"

"Sure."

"Can you come to my house please it's important to me?"

"Is now okay?"

"Yes, please hurry. Yoongi is sick and I need your help with him."

"I'm on my way."

When I knocked on the door, Hobi answered. I could hear soft sobs and I was really concerned now.

"Is that Yoongi?" I asked surprised.

"Yes, he's sick and overstressed."

"What can I do?" I wondered.

"It's just ... He was asking for you."

"Really?" I didn't understand why he would want me. We had hardly spoken in weeks.

"There's something you should know." Hobi paused hoping I would understand.

" Yoongi is a little and he's in little space right now. To deal with the stress his mind switches to being a little kid. I'm his caregiver but I haven't been able to console him. He wants you for some reason."

"Oh!" My eyes widen in surprise.

"Come, I can't stand his crying anymore. It breaks my heart."