Sweet Cheeks

More Than I Deserve

Now it was my turn to get shy. It suddenly dawned on me that big Yoongi might remember us taking a shower together. Yoongi smiled at me when he saw my red cheeks like he was reading my mind. I wanted to hide my face. 

"Don't be embarrassed," he said. "I'm the one that acts like a baby. You are sweet to go along with it."

"I hope I didn't do anything too embarrassing. I want you to be my friend when I'm big too. You're really cute."

"Do you remember this morning?" I asked boldly.

"Of course I do silly. It takes a little while but it's all starting to come back now." He smirked with a double eyebrow raise.

I made a face at him and walked away.

He called out to me, "You saw me too!" Making me even redder. He stopped me from leaving and turned me around to face him.

"Don't feel bad Jennie. For me, it's like remembering something that happened when I was a child. I didn't look at you ually but the kisses and hugs you gave me I treasure and keep in my heart." 

It was sweet of him to try to make me comfortable about the situation. Every moment I spent with him made me like him more. No wonder Hobi loves him so much. I was a little jealous of that bond but I felt I could be part of it and it made me so happy.

"Ok, Yoongi, I understand. It just ... takes getting used to."

I was so happy that the three of us were getting to know each other. Each day I felt closer to them.

"Jennie want to do something together later?"

"Sure, I'd love to."

"Can I watch a movie with you and Hobi?"

"Sounds fun." 

He smiled to himself making a mental note to pick a movie for later and order some food for the three of them, and if he fell into little space, he knows Jennie noona and Daddy Hobi will take care of him.