You Drive Me Wild

More Than I Deserve

Hanging out with Hobi and Yoongi was intoxicatingly fun. I was addicted to them.  I didn't want to leave and they didn't want me to go.  The three of us were inseparable. When Yoongi was in little space, we would go to the park and run around playing hide and seek. Yoongi would always hide in the same spot. Hobi and I would pretend we didn't know where he was but we would laugh so much cause we could hear his nervous giggles. He loved it when we caught him cause we tickled him till he cried stop.  When we were like this, we felt carefree like small children.  I could understand why it helped Yoongi cope with the pressure.  Laughing so much certainly helps reduce stress.

Today we're going to the movies to see The Minions. When we saw the hilarious previews on tv, Yoongi's eyes had lit up. We could tell that Yoongi was in little space and really excited, by the manner in which he was jumping up and down, and running around. Hobi had to catch him to dress him in cute blue overalls with a yellow stripped-jumper. He looked so adorable, I wanted to squish his squishy cheeks. I bought him a minion beanie to wear and Hobi bought him a King Bob, which he insisted on bringing to the movies. He gave us a big gummy smile full of happiness and when the movie ended, he announced, "Again!"  We laughed and Hobi promised, in his best minion voice, to bring him again another day. The movie was cute enough to watch again and the three of us had a really great time. Hobi kept talking in cute minion voices making us giggle, and Yoongi wanted more Minion plushies. Hobi gave in buying him three more on the way home. He just couldn't say no to that cute little face and I think he wanted them too.  Hobi went to get food while I stayed with Yoongi watching him play with his new minion toys. By the time Hobi got back, little Yoongi had fallen asleep on the sofa. I motioned to Hobi to be quiet as I pulled him into the bedroom.

"I miss being alone with you sweetheart. Yoongi is always around." He smiled at me seductively when I said that. 

He pulled me close and stared into my eyes tilting his head coming in for a kiss. His kisses are slow and sensual.  He always made me feel like kissing me was the greatest thing ever.  It's a huge turn on.  We used to make out all the time but it seemed to me like Yoongi had come between us in a way. Hobi pulled me towards the bed and we laid down holding each other. The kissing got even more heated and we started groping each other. I moaned his name into his mouth. "I want you Hobi."

"Yoongi!" Hobi said.

"What?" Did I say the wrong name? I wondered. But then I noticed Yoongi standing there.

"Seokie, I'm hungry," Yoongi said rubbing his eyes.

Hobi got up slowly.  We were both a little disappointed. 0

 "Let's eat." He said and walked out taking Yoongi with him.  

I followed them to help prepare dinner.  It was always fun doing it together. Hobi was very inventive and funny when he cooked. Yoongi enjoyed watching us and being our taste tester. He also helped Hobi clear the table and dry the dishes.   When they were done, they sat together to watch another movie and enjoy our dessert. 

I enjoyed watching them even more.