Am I In Love With You

More Than I Deserve

Hobi POV:

She knows me better than I know myself. I read her text over and over and decided what I must do. I rush to the park where she said to meet my heart pounding in my chest with each labored step. I have been here countless times with Yoongi in little space and Jennie by my side.  It's a beautiful day. The leaves sparkle in the sunlight the morning dew has yet to dry. 

My gaze searches for them in the wide expanse. I want to erase those words I said to you. Then I see his blonde hair and I'm relieved that they didn't leave.

Jennie looks over at Yoongi and follows his startled gaze. There is Hobi standing at the park entrance. He came! She feels relieved. Hobi walks towards them his face unreadable.

Yoongi steps up with a scowl on his face and says "I'm sorry," before Hobi can speak.  He stretches his hand out for Hobi to hold.

His heart pounding in his chest he answers.  "No, it's me that should apologize. I should not have said those things. I really didn't mean them but there is one thing ... I don't want to be your daddy."

Yoongi turns towards Jennie and starts to cry. She puts her arms around him.

Hobi says, "You don't understand. I love you so much! I want to be your boyfriend!"

Yoongi looks up in surprise.

"It took all my courage to tell you this." He says visibly shaking. "For a moment I really thought I hated you but it was because I was so hurt.  I've been in love with you all along but I thought you were straight so I never said anything.  Jennie. I think you always knew that's why I couldn't make you happy."

"What do you say Yoongi?  Do you love me the same way I love you?"

Yoongi looks up with his tear stained cheeks. He stares at Hobi and then slowly walks up to him. Hobi breaks down in tears and hugs Yoongi.

Despite being rejected by both, I smile because I love them and want them to be happy above all else.

"No one makes me feel like you do. I love you and I always will." Hobi tells him.

"I love you too," Yoongi replies.

Hobi was in absolute heaven as Yoongi stood on his tiptoes in order to kiss him.  Planting a sweet kiss on his lips he giggles nervously. Hobi laughs at his cute gesture.  They both want the same thing.  To be loved by each other.  "Let's have some fun okay?"

"You two have fun I'll be going home,"  Jennie says.

"No, you're not. You're coming too." Hobi said and Yoongi grinned reaching out to hold her hand.

"You're not getting away that easy.  We love  you too much."

They made their way up the hill to enjoy the beautiful view.  It was a lovely day to confess.

Later that night when they are alone Yoongi gives sweet kisses to his boyfriend Hobi and Hobi whispers, "You're more than I deserve."

The end. 8/3/18