I Just can't Look

More Than I Deserve

I hadn't spoken to Yoongi about the day he brought me the flowers. The same day I realized I was falling in love with him. It wasn't easy to be alone with him but today I was. Yoongi was sitting on the couch watching TV bitting his nails. I sat next to him and grabbed his hand. "Don't," I said looking at his eyes.

He squinted his eyes and said, "make me."

"How can I stop you?" I asked.

"Kiss me." He suggested with a sassy look.

I smiled mischievously. "I can get your paci if you like."

"Why? When I can your lips instead." He said staring at my mouth. "Do you know how ing gorgeous you are?"

My heart raced as I slowly got closer to him my lips parting. Just one kiss I thought. It was so tempting. His sweet pink lips got closer to mine till I felt their softness. He kissed me tenderly and pulled away.

"Yoongi, I'm sorry I forgot you were coming over that day."

"Don't worry about it. It's okay." He says pulling me on top of him. I look up at him and he gives me a peck on my nose.

"But I was worried about you. I wanted to run after you and tell you how much I appreciate you but Hobi was so hurt and confused. He asked me if we were in love. I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to lie to him so I confessed to him that ..... I love you."

"Really! You love me!" He hugs me tighter.

"Yes, I thought you knew," I said taking in his warmth.

"I hoped. I wanted to confess to you that day but you forgot about me." He says with a little frown.

"I'm sorry. I love you both."

Yoongi held me caressing my hair. "It's hard not to be jealous, but we can try. I want you so much. It's killing me!"

"Do you love him, Yoongi?"

"I do but I don't like it when you kiss him. I wish you could be mine."

"I am yours."

I kissed him. I longed for his touch. He moved his hands slowly down my back caressing me then he lifted me up from the sofa holding me by my bottom while I wrapped my arms and legs around him. He kissed me deeply as he carried me to his bed. Just then Hobi walked in.

"Jennie!" He exclaimed. "Why? How long have you been .... like this?"

Yoongi put me down.

"And I thought it was all in my head!"

"Hobi, I love her please understand." Yoongi tried to explain.

"I thought I could trust you! I hate you the most! Leave! I don't want to see either of you again!"

"No daddy!" Yoongi cried falling into little space.

"Leave!" Hobi stomped closer pointing to the door. When Yoongi didn't move he pushed him. Yoongi was confused and pouting. "I'm me and you hurt me! I'm not your dad!"

"He doesn't mean that Yoongi. He's angry with us."

Yoongi looked at me but he didn't believe me.

He hugged me and sobbed. I looked at Hobi pleading him to stop. He grabbed my bag and threw it in the hallway.

"We love you Hobi. Don't push us away. I know you are hurt. Please let's talk."

"You could have told me you wanted to be with him. I would have broken up with you, but you kept saying you love me."

"I do! We both love you!"

"Daddy hates me!" Little Yoongi cried.

"I do. I hate you and I'm leaving BTS. I don't want to see you. Get out!" He screamed.

"You'll regret it if you do," I said heading for the door with Yoongi.

"No daddy, don't wanna go!" He cried breaking my heart.

I pulled Yoongi out the door and picked up the things that had fallen out of my purse. Hobi wasted no time and slammed the door. Yoongi let out a huge sob and shook with fear.

How did such a sweet moment turn so sour?