Happy Little Pill

More Than I Deserve

We were a happy little and it was abundantly clear that there was a very special relationship between Little Yoongi and his daddy Hoesok.  Hobi made him whole.  Made him feel like he belonged to someone.  Except Yoongi was only openly affectionate when he was in little space.  When he was himself he was more introverted and cold and preferred to be left alone.  Hobi knew this and was really good at giving him space cause he knew that Yoongi had a real soft spot for him.

Hobi was going to visit his parents as he had promised them but there was one problem with his leaving.  Yoongi was in little space. He didn't want to leave Yoongi alone. He knew how fragile he was when left by himself so he asked me if I could watch him for a couple of days.

"Sure I'd love to." My own feelings for Yoongi were also growing. It would be fun to spend time with him, especially if he was in little space.

I went over as Hobi was getting ready to leave.

"Hi babe, hi Yoongi!"

"Hi, noona!" He said through his paci waving both hands. He came up to Hobi and hugged him tightly.

"Gonna mish you Daddy!" He took his paci out and gave him a wet kiss on the cheek. Hobi made a face but didn't dare wipe it in front of little Yoongi.

"I love you, baby, you're my happy little pill!" He said making cute faces.

"I wub you too daddy!"

I kissed my boyfriend on the lips. Yoongi saw this and quickly kissed him on the lips too.

"Bye, bye!" He said smiling at me.

When Hobi left, Yoongi was in low spirits so I wanted to cheer him up.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Let's color a pitsure fir dayi it be a shurprich!" It was so cute how his speech slurred when he had the paci in his mouth.

"Okay baby." I took out the supplies and got to work on our art. We had fun coloring and I asked Yoongi about the picture he had drawn.  "Wow, you really tried hard on that! Why did you choose to draw flowers?"  

Yoongi looked up at me with a smile.  "Daddy and me were looking at the flowers.  He said I was his mostest special flower so I dwew 'em to member me by."

 "Aww, that's sweet.  Can I be a flower too?" I asked little Yoongi.

He hugged me and said, "You're the most bootiful flower in the garden!"

"Thank you Yoongi.  I'm getting hungry. How about you?"

"I want sockolate cudding."

"Chocolate pudding?" I asked.

"Yes, sockolate cudding!"

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

We enjoyed our day together so much I hadn't noticed how quickly the time had passed.   Hobi hadn't called us and it was getting late and we were really sleepy. I didn't mention it cause I didn't want to make little Yoongi sad. I glanced at my phone and saw I had no messages.  I sent Hobi a text with a picture of Yoongi and me. "Your sweet little pill misses you." I texted him.  Yoongi knew what I was doing.  I checked Yoongi's phone also to see if Hobi had texted him but the texts were old.  I saw a cute picture of them together and smiled. They were so cute together.  Yoongi caught me looking at his phone but didn't care.

"He forgot us." He said with a pouty face mimicking how I felt inside.  I didn't think Hobi would do this on purpose so I was getting worried.

"Daddy has another family," Yoongi said.

"His mom and dad Yoongi.  He went to visit them.  They are probably out and haven't noticed the time."

"Why couldn't we go too?"

"I don't know," I said shrugging.  "Can you tell me about your family?"

"I don't have another one." He said sadly.

"You have me," I said.  He smiled but I could tell it was Hobi he wanted.

"Let's call Hobi!" I said to lighten the mood.

Yoongi said, "No.  I dun tink so."

"Why?"

"I dunno but if we boter im he may not come back to Yoongi."

"Why do you think that?"

He looked like he was holding back tears.

"Hobi will come back. I'm sure he loves you."

"My daddy didn't." He said looking down.

"I'm sorry about that. It must have been very hard." I pulled him close. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"No. I miss daddy."  He said sadly.

We got into bed together and I held him all night.  He cried softly in my arms wiping  his tears on his Minion pajamas. I didn't want him to ever feel abandoned again.  This cute little person had wormed his way into my heart and his little hic-ups lulled me to sleep.