This Cutie

More Than I Deserve

We got back to the house finally with Yoongi in tow.  In the car, he leaned his head on my shoulder as I touched his soft hair.  It was getting late and we were all tired.

"I'm sleepy. Carry me, daddy." Yoongi frowns not moving when we arrived.

"No Yoongi you can walk."

"But I walked so much! I can't." Yoongi says throwing himself dramatically on the floor.

"Yes, you can," Hobi says pulling him up and planting a kiss on his forehead.  " Be a good boy for daddy. I'm tired too baby."

"Don't wanna!" Yoongi scowls and crosses his arms over his chest like a brat.

"I'll give you some warm chocolate milk before bed if you come now."

"Okay, Daddy." Yoongi answers pouting dramatically.

Yoongi grabs my hand and pulls me along making me smile at his new found energy.  Hobi looks at me and rolls his eyes but I can tell he loves it and is so relieved to have him back.  Hobi can't wait to get inside and pamper and cuddle his little.

Hobi started taking off the little's clothes getting him ready for a bath all the while cooing and telling him how much he loves him.  Yoongi let himself be bathed, feeling sleepy and relaxed. That is until Hobi touches his sides gently with tickling fingers.   "Stob it, daddy! I is do it! It tickles!" He whines."

"Okay, okay I promise not to tickle you.". Hobi rubs his hair softly with a towel. He wraps the towel around him pulling his skinny frame in for a hug. 

"I have your milk, Yoongi." I said showing him his Kumamon sippy cup.

"I wanna bottle." Yoongi pouts holding Hobi even tighter to his chest.

"Okay, I'll get it."

When I get back Yoongi is already in pajamas rubbing his sleepy eyes.  I hand the bottle to Hobi.  "I'll go take a shower."

Yoongi cuddles into Hobi getting ready for his bottle.  Hobi looks up at me smiling. "One day we'll have our own child but for now we have this cutie. Don't ever leave me, Jennie.  I love you so much."