By Your Side

More Than I Deserve

The next morning I woke up with Yoongi's arms wrapped around me.  I wondered if he would wake up in little space or not.  It was awkward since I was Hob'i's girlfriend.  We can't get so attached to each other. But I need him to know he is my dear friend and he can tell me anything.   I look over at him and I can't help smiling. His presence alone makes me happy.

"Yoongi, what worries you?" I ask wanting to get to know him better.

He looks at me and thinks.

"I want to know you," I add while he's thinking.

"All these people around me but they don't see me. Isn't that what we all want? For someone to see and love the real you. But first, you have to know who that is."

"I see you ...and I want to know you." 

He smiles at me shyly. "I know and I want to know you too. I want you to like me."

"I do." We sat there staring at each other.

"When you look at me I wonder if you're thinking of how to do my makeup."

I laughed. I certainly wasn't expecting that answer. "No Yoongi I don't. I wonder how someone can be so beautiful." I felt I said too much and looked away. !

"You're so cute when you get shy. Look at me. You are breathtaking." He said sweetly making me blush.

"Come." He said. "I want you to hear a song I'm working on."

"Sure." I followed him to his studio and he closed the door behind us. I hadn't been in there before. There was so much to look at yet the room was neat and clean.

"Here sit down." I put on the headphones he gave me and sat.

A beautiful song came on. It gave me goosebumps. Yoongi stared at me wondering if I approved.

"You made this? Sheesh! How are you this talented! Compared to you I feel like a potato." I stick my tongue out at him.

"Stop it. You are good at what you do and you inspire me."

"Thanks for that. You're a nice little liar!"

"I'm not lying. I'm so glad you came into our lives." He paused for a moment thinking about Hobi. "Have you heard from him?"

"No, but you know how he is. He probably forgot his charger or something like that. You'll see." I didn't want him to worry.

"Do you want to watch me work or do you want to go for a walk and listen to music?"

"I want to watch. It's so interesting."

🎧🎵🎧🎵🎧🎵🎧🎵🎧🎵🎧🎵🎧🎵

How lucky I am. I thought sitting there in a comfy chair watching him work.  He was so concentrated on his creation he didn't notice me taking pictures of him.  After a while, he looked over at me.  "Are  you bored?"  He asked.

"No, not at all."  I got up and put my hands on his shoulders.  

"Aw, that feels good." He said closing his eyes.

"I started caressing him and massaging his neck softly."

"Let's go stretch our legs."  He offered.

Later that evening we went for a walk. It was a bit cold so we stopped at a shop and had some alcohol to warm up. Yoongi held my hands and pulled them into his coat pocket. Our bodies so close. I leaned into his shoulder for warmth as we stood by a little park looking at the clear night sky. It was very romantic. He said it felt nice to be with me. He felt relaxed and happy. On our way back, we bought more alcohol to have at home. I commented that he had barely been in little space.

"I guess nothing has triggered me. I feel really good around you. I miss Hobi though. Don't you?"

"Yes, I do," I said my face falling.

Yoongi noticed and asked me, "What's wrong?"

"I think I like Hobi more than he likes me," I said with a lump in my throat.

Yoongi hugged me. "I think we are both feeling a little unloved. Let's go back and cuddle. It's too cold."

"Yeah, let's get drunk!"

After a few drinks, and some tears, I opened up to him telling him the truth of how I felt.

"I can't believe Hobi let me spend the weekend with you. He knows I'm attracted to you."

"You are?" Yoongi said with wide eyes. 

"Don't act dumb. You know I liked you from the beginning."

Yoongi's flushed cheeks got even hotter.

"It didn't feel that way to me since you started dating him and didn't even talk to me."

"I'm a pabo! I avoided you cause I liked you and now he doesn't even think of me. Why doesn't he like me anymore?"

I took another drink to calm down. I didn't want to cry anymore.

"Come here." He said inviting me into his arms. I put my arms around his waist and leaned into him. Yoongi looked at me and kissed my forehead. I looked up at him and our eyes locked. The urge to kiss his beautiful lips was too much. I leaned in and closed my eyes. Yoongi kissed me softly.