Talk Me Down

More Than I Deserve

I had a dream that I was waiting for Hobi.   I feel his arms around me and his sweet voice whispering in my ear, "I love you."  I'm dreaming I'm with you but I wake up in another's arms.  I remember now. This angel I'm with made love to me. It was sweet. It was passionate. It was perfect. It beat my expectations but I wanna be next to you.  Do you even care that I slept with him?  Yoongi and I are both lonely, but that's no excuse.  If Hobi finds out, he will be hurt.  I just wanted to sleep next to him.  How did this happen?

💔💔💔

 

I get out of bed and head for the bathroom to shower and I cry in shame. Drying my hair with a towel, I step into the bedroom. His cute little figure curled into a ball still asleep. Why is he so cute? I smiled to myself as I get dressed. Hobi should be back today. I check my phone again. No messages. I long for his closeness.  Even my friends have abandoned me. It's kinda my fault. I've been so wrapped up in my new job, Hoseok, and Yoongi.  My thoughts revolve around them but I'm not complaining.  I've been really happy but lately, my boyfriend has been working on his music and hasn't had time for me.  The last straw was when he finally gets time off and leaves me with Yoongi.  I love Yoongi; a little too much actually. This could be a problem.  It is a problem because we are both jealous.

Yoongi wakes up.  He looks around for me.  I walk to the edge of the bed and lean in to give him a kiss.

My heart flutters as I look at his sweet expression. His dark eyes have a beautiful shape and so do his lips.

"How did you sleep?" I ask.

He smiles a little smirk that is cute and y at the same time.  "Great! I'm starving."

He grabs me and pulls me closer.  "For you!"

"Yoongi, no.  We can't do that again.  I thank you for making me feel loved when I was down but we can't do it again. It would complicate things.  Please understand and don't tell anyone."

"Okay." He says sweetly.  "Yoongi wants daddy to love him."  Little Yoongi was back.  "I love you too!"  He says shyly making my heart melt.

❤❤❤❤❤

Later that day after much playing and running around we sat down to watch tv.  We heard a car pull up and  I hurry to the door to greet him, wrapping my arms around Hobi with relief that he was okay.  I hadn't realized how worried I really was. Yoongi throws his King Bob at Hobi's face.

"Why didn't you call?" He says with a pout, crossing his arms in front of him.

"I'm sorry. I lost my phone and I don't know your numbers by heart."

Jhope kisses me. "I'm glad to be back. How was your weekend?"

Before I could answer Yoongi turns and runs back to his room and slams the door.

"Yoongi!" Jhope runs after him.

He opens the door and sees Yoongi crumpling a drawing.

"Why are you mad?"

Jhope takes the paper from him and looks at it. "Aww, this is so sweet. Thank you, baby! Daddy missed you so much."

Yoongi looks up tears glistening in his eyes ready to spill.  "You left me even though you know how much I need you! You a meanie!"  He says falling deeper into little space.

Jhope hugs him tight not letting him get away. "I'm a meanie but I brought you presents."

"Pwesentz!" Little Yoongi says as his face lights up.

Jhope starts tickling him and kissing his face.  It's a little too much for me. I feel totally lost and ignored. Jealousy gets the best of me. I imagine them starting to make out hungry for each other!

I need to run away before they start.  I can't take it.  I'm just a pawn they use to make each other jealous. I won't play their game!  It breaks my heart to leave them but I do.

The less time I spend with you the less I'll need to heal.