Quit You

More Than I Deserve

Every time I tried to apply somewhere else I would start to cry. I just couldn't bring myself to do it and I couldn't quit Hobi either. I loved him so much.  Yoongi had moved back to the dorm telling Hobi that he missed the guys. It was true but not the only reason. Hobi suspected that something had happened between me and him but he didn't press it.  We continued together even though we had not talked about our fears.

I was back at work for a photo shoot when I finally got to see the guys again. Jungkook was so sweet rushing to help me carry my things. Taehyung hugged me and wouldn't let go. Making Hobi and Jimin kick him in the even after he did. Jin laughed his cute little squeaks and asked if he could be first. I smiled and happily agreed. Hobi stayed with me the whole time updating me on everything going on. The last to arrive were Yoongi and Joon. They walked in conversing with each other ... And then our eyes met.  He stopped walking nodded and then turned and walked away.  Well, that was awkward.

My heart was beating fast and I wanted to hide. As soon as I could I left the room. As I walked down the hall towards the restroom I had a notification on my phone. 

Yoongi:  Hi

Me: Hi

Yoongi: I'm sorry I was so awkward. Can I see you now?

Me: I'm in the hall.

Yoongi: Wait for me.

Me: sure

Yoongi came down the hall smiling at me.  I waved at him.

"Hi, Jennie! I've missed you so much!  I hope you haven't been avoiding me. We're still friends right?"

"Of course, Yoongi," I said hugging him.  "I've missed you too."

"Hobi was so sad I thought you guys fought maybe.  Did you tell him about us?"

"No.  We haven't fought. To be honest I've been kinda jealous."

"Oh of who?"

"You and him."  I looked around and lowered my voice. "You have been together longer ... And your skin-ship makes me think there may be something ... more.  That's not even considering him taking care of you in little space."

"More what?"

"Like you are attracted to each other.  Tell me if I'm wrong.  Would you two be dating if it wasn't for me?"

"No! What makes you think that?"

"For one thing you're always together, you say you love each other, you sleep together and you kiss on the mouth. I'm sorry but that is the definition of a couple, gay or otherwise."

"Well, we do have a relationship but with no . I think of him as a brother.  I'm attracted to you not him."

"I'm relieved but this isn't right.  I'm sorry Yoongi. I shouldn't have used you but I was so jealous I wanted you to like me not Hobi."

"You need to talk to him about how you feel.  He thinks you don't love him."

"I do. The thought of losing him breaks my heart Yoongi. But I think he's in love with you."

"No. If he is attracted to me, he has kept it a secret."

"I don't blame him. I'm very attracted to you."

"You are! I thought so. You do like me.  It's not cause you were drunk." He said coming closer holding me.

"Yoongi stop. I have no self-control when it comes to you."

He pulls me into a room and looks around to see no one is there.  Staring into my eyes he takes my lips.  "Your lips are like a drug, once I have some it's never enough." He says hungrily.

Yoongi gets a phone call stopping us from kissing again.

"I have to go back for my hair.  I swear if they change the color one more time ... I have to go. Can I visit you at your apartment later?"

"Okay," I said as he walked away.

I'm so confused and I need a cold shower!