Bad At Love

More Than I Deserve

After work Hobi went home with me. I was really happy and had forgotten that Yoongi wanted to hang out. We stopped on the way and got take out bar-b-q chicken. We walked down the street holding hands like a happy couple in a romantic drama.

Hobi was in a good mood. He pulled me close and gave me a kiss.

"Hobi no! Not in front of everyone. Someone might take a picture of us then your fans will know you have a girlfriend."

"I don't care. I'm happy and I love you!"

"I'm happy too," I said squeezing his hand.  

We quickly went into my building. Hobi started kissing me in the elevator. I felt so lucky. Maybe he really does love me and Yoongi is his best friend. This is what I wanted all along. I was glad I hadn't asked him about his feelings for Yoongi. He had told me once that Yoongi was really nice to him and made him feel welcome and cared for when they first met. He used to get really nervous and the daily practices were hard to get used to. The stress was so much he would get sick and Yoongi would take him to the hospital and would stay with him. If it wasn't for Yoongi, he would have quit. He said that was why he loved him so much and if Yoongi was a girl he would have dated him. It was also the reason he didn't mind taking care of Yoongi when he was a little. Besides he was so cute he had told me.

When we got off the elevator my heart fell. There was Yoongi standing by my door holding flowers. I had forgotten he said he was coming over. My heart hurt for Yoongi.