Sope and Bubbles

More Than I Deserve

I woke up to a frenzy of kisses all over my face. My sweet little was trying to get my attention. I smiled when I saw his face so close to mine. He climbed on top of me straddling me with his legs and his hands on either side of my face. I wrapped my arms around his torso and hugged him.

"You didn't leave!" He whispered.

Then he got his paci and put it in my mouth as a reward from the look on his face. Aish! This kid! "Jennie cute!" He said then climbed on Hobi to kiss him too. He whispered in his ear, "I wub you, daddy!"

My heart melted from watching them. Hobi woke up looked at Yoongi and hugged him. Then he looked at me with the pacifier still in place.

"What's this? Do I have another little?" Hobi jokes.

Yoongi giggled with such delight and I smiled and took a . Yoongi pulled it out of my mouth and put it in his own.

Hobi said, "Let's get up baby. We need to get ready and have breakfast before we go to the photo shoot."

"Ennie Noona!  Are you coming too?  " Yoongi asked looking at me.

"Yes, I need to get ready too so I have to go home."

"No! Get eady he-ah." Yoongi said and ran to the bathroom. He came back quickly holding a Kumamon toothbrush.

"Sweetie that's yours. I have my own thanks.

"You can shower while I make breakfast. I'll lend you some clothes." Hobi said.

"Alright."

"We can swing by your place to pick up your things on the way there," Hobi added.

I got in the shower and not even a minute later the shower door opens and Yoongi gets in totally . He exclaims, " Yoongi wash too!"

He grabs the soap and it flies out of his hands. "Oh oh!"

I catch it before it falls. "Yoongi you can't shower with me!"

"Why?" Yoongi starts to pout about to cry. He rubs his eyes with his hands and starts to cry because of the soap. He scrunches his face making it worse. "It hurts, it hurts!" He screams.

I help him wiping his eyes with the washcloth. I grab a towel and wrap it around me.

He hugged me as he continues to whimper. "Are you better now?" I ask him.

Little Yoongi nods his head. "Put your head under the water. I will wash your hair. Yoongi points to the No More Tears baby shampoo. "That's mine."

I lather up his hair and give him a bubble beard. He giggled and gives me one too. "Ho, ho, ho I'm Santa Claus!" I say with a deep voice. He gives me a big gummy smile. "Let me wash you." I do so quickly trying not to look. He doesn't look at me either cause he's busy playing with the water. We finish quickly and I wrap a fresh towel around me and then hand him one.

Hobi walks into the bedroom. "Yoongi it's time for your bath."

"Already done Daddy!" Yoongi says proudly.

"Oh, did you shower together?"

"Yes! It was fun, ho, ho, ho!"

Hobi looks at me and I shrug.

"I'll help you dress." He says to little Yoongi.

Little Yoongi runs out of the room losing the towel. "Yoongi dwess!"

"I'll let you get dressed." He says to me leaving the room also.

As I ate breakfast, I watched Hobi feeding Yoongi. Yoongi played with a little airplane and opened his mouth when Hobi pretended the spoon was an airplane also. Hobi was so good with him. I was realizing how close their relationship was since Yoongi had accepted him as his dad and caregiver.

When we were ready to leave, Yoongi had grabbed a teddy bear. Hobi was telling him he needs him to be big now cause we have to go to work but the little was being stubborn. He insisted on bringing the teddy.

"Do the other members know he's a little?" I asked.

"Yes, they'll help us out."

We were about to walk in when I asked Yoongi. "Can I hold your teddy, please? You're going to be big now, right? I'm going to do your make-up.

"Okay, but you have to give me a kiss." He said.

I gave him a kiss then he pointed to his other cheek. Hobi smiled at the cuteness. The other members came in noisily and Yoongi had to kiss them too. They were excited that Yoongi was in little space. They all wanted to carry him and play with him. Hobi being the dad had to take control and stop them.

"You can play later. We have to work now,"  Hobi said exasperated trying to control the chaos.

Yoongi wasn't too happy about that but he sat down when I asked him and let me start his make-up.

He looked so cute like an innocent little toddler that I just I wanted to sit him on my lap and play with him. It took all my resolve not to kiss his pouty lips and tell him how cute he is, but I needed to act professionally. Before I knew it, Hobi was back with ice-coffees for both of us.  Yoongi took a sip and suddenly big Yoongi was back!