Sope Confused

More Than I Deserve

Memories started to flood Yoongi's mind of him and Hoseok.  Ever since they had met there was a special bond between them.  They had helped each other get through the rigorous trainee days when they were so new at this and missed their homes and family.  Hoseok and Yoongi had gotten close like brothers giving each other strength in turn.  That kind of closeness could be confusing especially at a young age.  Hobi was an attractive boy and Yoongi had complimented him many times.  I wonder if he started to like me.  Maybe Jennie was right.  I do tell him I love him all the time.  We are that close and we sometimes kiss but for me, it's been very innocent. 

 Yoongi walked back to where the others were hanging out.  He glanced around the room and caught Hobi's eyes on him.  His face was serious almost angry looking.  Did Hobi see him talking to his girlfriend?  With all the resolve he could muster, he walked next to Hobi and sat down.  Why did she say that?  He sole a glance at Hobi who was looking at his phone.  Does he miss me? Does he like me?  If he was honest with himself the thought that Hobi might like him excited him.

"Hey,"  Suga greeted.

"Hi Hyung."  Hobi kept looking at his phone.

"How are you?"

"Fine."

"No really. I want to know."

"Know what?"

"Are you okay? Are things okay with you and Jennie?"

"Why? Did she say something to you?"

"Nothing. You don't have to say if you don't want to.  I just want you to know i'm here for you and you can talk to me any time. Okay?"

"I miss you," Hobi said finally after a while.

Yoongi blushed and stuttered a little.  "I ... I miss you too."

A gentle smile graces his face. Hoseok feels happy again because of those sweet four words.  Yoongi gets up and starts to walk away.  Hoseok quickly follows him and hugs him from behind.  You can't get away so quick hyung.  I need a hug.

Yoongi thinks to himself. "We're doomed. Hobi loves me, I love Jennie and she loves Hobi."