It Was Only A Kiss

More Than I Deserve

It was a long cold night of heartbreak. Hobi's words had left their mark as if we had been physically struck. Yoongi didn't understand why Hobi didn't want him anymore. He wanted Hobi and his King Bob stuffy but it was at Hobi's place. I felt guilty cause I knew for Hobi it felt like a double betrayal. I wish I could take the pain away for both of them. All I could do was hold Yoongi comforting each other.

I was scared about Yoongi's mental health because here he was losing his father figure again. It was just too much for him. What if he gets stuck in little space? I hoped Hobi would take back his harsh words after he calmed down but it was almost morning and he hadn't answered my texts. I told him I'll always love him no matter what he decides. I said I know you love me and him too so why isn't it possible that I love both of you. I told him he should tell Yoongi the truth that I have been suspecting for months, that he is in love with Yoongi.

He doesn't remember but once when he was drunk he told me that he dreamed that he was making love to Yoongi. He thought Yoongi was beautiful, sweet and y. He said I was beautiful cause I reminded him of his Yoongi but I was a girl so it was okay to love me. At the time I told him to tell Yoongi how he felt, but Hobi said he was sure Yoongi was straight. He said Yoongi never got when he touched him and would even push him away.

I know that you're afraid that I will steal him away but I won't. I wish you had the courage to tell him. You're missing out on all the love we can give you. I will not give you up. Come back to me, love. Meet us at the park where we play tomorrow. If you're not there, I will be sad but I will not give up on us. We miss you.

❤💖❤
Who wouldn't miss this little face!