A Rooftop Story

INFATUATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ThisPatch, as what Yuri told to Tiffany, indeed received some amount of money to keep the news received by the duo newcomers, Tiffany and Seohyun. All of the people, up until know, didn't know how Tiffany got it but congratulated her for the efforts. There's only Sooyoung who didn't do it. This past week, Sooyoung didn't really talk to her, can even be considered as they didn't talk at all. Sooyoung oftenly worked remotely nowadays and Tiffany, who's no longer considered as a newbie, do her own things by herself or team up with the other.

Tiffany looked at Sooyoung who's currently talking to Jay, inside the meeting room with a clear glass so that everyone can see them. She looked at her as she actually missed her a lot. She missed all the things, her cold face, her rare laugh or even smile, and the way she called her 'mushroom'. Tiffany felt like eventhough they were at the same place right now, Sooyoung's just too far to reach as the seamless distance separates us.

It was at the quarterly meeting when Tiffany finally could look Sooyoung closer, like it used to be. She sat beside her, who looked straight to the screen and CEO who's talking in front of the platform. As usual, they talked about company's progress, targets and achievements. Expectedly, Tiffany got an achievement as the best newcomer at the company for all the things she did past 3 months. Tiffany could see Sooyoung applaud for her from the plate she sat, when Tiffany was on the platform to receive the trophy, but when she came back to her spot, Sooyoung said nothing to her. She didn't even congratulate her to cause Tiffany felt a bit sad.

"Sunbaenim..."
"Ya?"
"Thanks to you. I got this." Tiffany smiled widely with her smilling eyes.
"You did well, mushroom. I'm happy for you." She smiled a little, giving back some sort of happiness to Tiffany. "I don't think I'm a good senior, though." She looked back at the platform, ignoring Tiffany and her grinning face for a while. It was Jay standing to announce a big party to happen next week. There will be lots of celebrity coming and for sure, ThisPatch will be there.

 

"This party is something we surely can not miss, guys. It's very important." Jay started to reveal the plan. "For that, we selected the best of the best of you to spy on the events and get as much as you could. But don't worry, you will have plenty times to have fun with too. " Everyone laughed. "There will be a team to be inside the party and one team outside."
"Mr. Park, will the photographer team have a chance to go inside?" Somebody responsed.
"I'm sorry to ruin your mood, Minho. But unfortunately they can't." Now the large meeting room is full of people laughing and yelling a bit.
"But as the result, I moved some from the photographer team as the intruder tea, as some of you are more potential on the other part." Jay smirked at Tiffany. "So here, the team." She clicked on the remote and the slide showed up the list of the team that everyone looked at it now.

 

Team Intruder

Choi Sooyoung
Kim Hyoyeon
Seo Juhyun
Choi Siwon
Kim Jong-In
Tiffany Hwang

Team Photographer

Lee Tae-Min
Choi Min Ho
Lee Kyuhyun
Amber Liu
Kim Ye-Rim

 

---------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter