Tiffany Young

INFATUATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sooyoung kept on pressing her wound, tried to slow down the bleeding. Her eyes weakened, as well with her body. She leaned against the wall and tried to stay awake. Meanwhile, Tiffany, who couldn't stop letting tears fall down to her cheeks, sat and bent to her side while looked at her on the eyes. She sobbed as she felt a great pain inside her eyes to see Sooyoung in front of her eyes. Everything happened fastly and the drama... everything was like in a movie. She couldn't even believe it.

Tiffany sat behind Sooyoung, leaned her weak body to the same wall. They both stared at each other.
"Please hold on... Please get stronger..." Her husky voice sounded shaky.
"You know what, mushroom? Since I was a kid, I always want to be a war correspondent. I want to that first liner to hand the stories, especially for a crucial moment. But my mother wouldn't let me to. They're afraid that I will let myself in a danger, to cause me die in vain. Well, actually they disallowed everything. What a memory to be regret about... that I didn't do anything that I want in life."
"Stop saying anything... Just stay awake, please..." A bitterness in her voice.
"On your first day working at ThisPatch. You asked me, how's the job?"
"Sooyoung..."
"How's the job? I hated it. I hated that I dedicated myself to haunt the celebrities, following all of their bulls. Same old story everyday."
"Soo..."
"I hate it. I hate everything that I do, I do it for everyone else, not for me. I hate that I was pretending a lot. Now that I'm going to die soon..." She suddenly grimmaced in a terrible pain. "What did I do in life? Just... Some things... I regret... I even regret about you."
"Do you regret to meet me? I get it..."
"I regret to let you go... I regret that I pretended I don't need you."
"Please don't talk anymore. You're hurt..."
"Mushroom, I'm sorry..."
"No. I'm sorry..." She cried loudly. "You should've not came and this would never be happen to you."
"I must have chased you earlier."


Tiffany moved closer to let Sooyoung lean on her and hugged her. Her body felt very cold and slightly trembling. Tiffany was silent not knowing what to do. She was very afraid of losing her, and at the same time she did not know what she could do. She still cried in silence and slowly felt like she was killed inside. She looked at her bloodstained shirt and glanced at Sooyoung, giving her a peck, then went for her forehead.

"How was... the report I left on your desk? Was the presentation run smoothly?"
"Yeah... It was... Good. Thanks for the report."
"You must've forgot about that, didn't you?"
"I... I did..."
"I knew you forgot and didn't prepare. You worked too hard sometimes."
"Tiffany I'm sorry..."
"I was your junior staff. That's my job to help you. No need to say sorry." She tried to hold back the tears.
"No... I'm sorry for whatever happened, for whatever you listened on that day. At the rooftop. I'm sorry." Sooyoung got even weaker than before. She leaned her head completely to Tiffany's hug. "I wouldn't say I regret all the things I said to Jessica. I loved her. I couldn't take it back. But the way I knew I love you too, I couldn't forgive myself that you always got to know everything in a bad bad way. This happened the same to that night, at the party, right? Why did you always happen to be in a wrong place, in a wrong time?"


They shared a little laughter.
"I'm... I'm the most unlucky mushroom, don't you think?"
"I bet you are..."
"It's okay, Soo... I understood... It's not your fault."
"That was scarier than falling in love."
"What?"
"That I need you the most." She tried to keep talking even if it was so hard. "I hated my job... I hated my life... But that feeling stopped when I met you. I'm... Not... A romantic person. I couldn't say good things I better shut up maybe..."
"You fool..."
"You too..."
"But I love you... so much. It hurts... So I just ran away like that."
"I ate mushroom for you."
"What about it?"
"I hate eating mushroom."
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"Cause I started to love you a little too much. It was irrational, don't you think?"
"A mushroom..." She chuckled a bit.
"I don't know how to say it properly, but you took half of me with you."
"You never told me... I thought you only love Jessica. Not me. Never me."
"It was like... A shiny light... Blinding... My eyes..."
"How could you know you love me, not Jessica?" She looked down. "That shiny light... What if it wasn't me?"
"It's... Not you. It's her. It's our past memories."
"Then you prob-"
"But I know." Sooyoung interrupted. "I know I love you. I had to admit it."
"How do you know?"
"Cause your voice was the only thing I heard in my mind." She moved closer to Tiffany's left ear. "It was you."
"I love you."
"I love you." She sighed harder. "Now I'm afraid to die."
"You wont!!!"
"There's a lot of things I want to do with you. I want to... share... a lot of... things that I couldn't probably do."
"Stay with me."
"I'm sorry..."



The cries broke out and Tiffany couldn't help it. She hugged her even tighter.
"Soo?" Her voice was so soft. "Keep talking, Soo..."


Sooyoung didn't reply anymore. Tiffany was stoned, couldn't brave herself to look at the woman on her arms. She stared blankly at the other side. Then she felt a warm but soft breath on her neck. She cried more as her breath was getting weaker and weaker. She closed her eyes. She was surrender. That was a very first time she really hope to forget everything cause it was probably easier. She prayed silently. She prayed to wake up from this nightmare. A worst nightmare ever.
 


---------

 



A man dressed in black opened the door on the left side, near to the book shelf. Tiffany looked at him. She was wondering if there was actually a door linked to another room there. It was a different door whose the other mens previously dragged them inside. The man looked at Sooyoung who was totally uncons

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter