Honesty

INFATUATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Babe? Why are you looking at me like that?" Sooyoung glanced at her girlfriend. Confused. Jessica looked so cold. Colder than usual.
"What did you do behind my back, Soo?"
"What do you mean by that?"
"What's going on between you and Tiffany?"

Sooyoung put the glass on the pantry, turned her body and moved closer to Jessica. She was suprised on the question, but couldn't avoid it. That was a very serious question and Jessica was like a bomb, waiting for the right time to explode. She tried to grab Jessica's right hand but she denied it, leaving a cold gap between two of them.

"Did you kiss her? Or even worst... Did you have with her behind my back?" A tear almost fall down.
"I didn't have with her. No..." She replied. "I kissed her. Yes."
"Explain..."
"I-I... I don't know. I just kissed her like that."
"You can't just kiss people with that reason. Even more because it's you. Because I know who you are."
"Did she ask you to do so? Did she tease you?"
"Sica..."
"She cheated on Yuri. You know what? Yuri changed a lot after meeting her. I met her almost everyday and from what I see, Tiffany is that lucky bastard to get her and knowing the fact now she cheated on her... with my girlfriend."
"Why are we talking about Kwon Yuri now? I don't get it."
"Cause she cheated. You cheated." Jessica fell to the chair, looking disappointed.
"Babe... I didn't... We didn't..."
"I don't know what to say anymore."
"I kissed her. She didn't tease me at all. That night was so emotional to me, and probably to her too. I just don't know how did I let myself to do it but the truth is that was me who did it first. I moved to kiss her. She has nothing to do with this. Not even a little."
"Are you defending her?"
"What? No... But it's really not her fault!"
"It hurts, Soo..." Jessica finally shed a tear. "A lot." She continued.

It's a long distance between two. Jessica found herself trembled to know the fact Sooyoung indeed kissed Tiffany and she was the one who went for that kiss, not Tiffany. It's either that's the fact or she's just protecting Tiffany for a reason she didn't understand what. Slowly the pain knock on her heart and stabbed her right into it. In the middle of anger and jealousy, Jessica tried to push this image away, this particular woman who always wander in her mind. That anger suddenly merged with such a guilty feeling and burnt her right away. She was so helpless.

Meanwhile, Sooyoung felt another kind of hurt as she realized she had hurt Jessica in the process. She didn't know how Jessica know about it or why Tiffany told everything to Jessica. She wouldn't want to know. It's such a painful view to see Jessica hurt like that because of her, again and again. On the other side, she felt so tired of holding something back inside. It's something who weaken yet strengthen her, shine bright yet make her blind... It's something she tried to push away. It's a thing about Tiffany. Tiffany Hwang.

"Sica, I'm sorry... I never meant to hurt you. I love you." A tear fell down on that cold face.
"Do you love her too?"

One shot, one kill. She felt numb.

The phone rang 3 times already. That time, Sooyoung hadn't react even a bit, but Jessica ordered her to pick up her phone. It was midnight and the phone rang several times, it must be an important call. Somehow, she could manage to put aside her feeling for Sooyoung. Sooyoung checked on her phone. It was a number she didn't know but she picked up anyway.

 

'Hello... Choi Sooyoung's here. Who's this?'
'WHAT? WHEN?'
'How is she now? Which hospital?'
'Is she okay?'
'I'll be there soon.'

 

Jessica looked confused. Sooyoung looked at her empty right after ended up the call. She moved closer and Jessica looked even more confused. It was an awkward situation right before the call on the phone, but then, she was so curious on what happened? And who's being hospitalized? This midnight? What could people possibly do at this hour? Jessica was being so silent when Sooyoung finally said a thing. She looked so worry. She was not focused at all.

"It's from hospital. Tiffany's car crashed the sidewalk."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter