That Old Memories

INFATUATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



9 am in the morning. Sooyoung entered this western vintage cafe in the middle of the city. From the radio, she could listen a song from James Bay were played in. She walked closer to an empty seat, sat down and looked at the menu. She rang a bell, asking this particular woman to come closer to her. This particular woman looked gorgeous today in her eyes, even with her messy bun hair. Hearing the bell, the woman turned her body around the check on the caller and found herself surprised to see her.

"Hey Sooyoung! What are you doing here?" She widen her eyes. "Aren't you supposed to visit a doctor?"
"All done, ma'am. All good. I'm alive. How are you?"
"No. How are you?"

Sooyoung laughed a little. She's happy with this clumsiness she was going through with this current situation. Tiffany thrown her sight to her manager, asking for a 15 minutes break for the special guest. It's been 2 days since the last day she met Sooyoung. As the condition wasn't really get better, Sooyoung decided to get back to the hotel and called a doctor. Plus, she had to explain things to Jessica and Stella who were worried of her. She decided to lie to both of them though. She couldn't tell about Tiffany, not when she was still pretty much confused of it all. Tiffany looked back at her and sat down on the opposite side.

"How's your condition, sunbaenim?" She asked again, but this times, she looked guilty again.
"I'm okay, Mushrom. As you can see." Sooyoung replied. "Why do you call me... sunbaenim?"
"Cause you said you're my senior at office? Didn't I call you that?"
"Yeah you call me that, and one other name."
"What?" She looked excited to know.
"You call me the most annoying person in the world."
"Really???" She chuckled while shaping a smilling eyes, her sweet smilling eyes.

Sooyoung fell silent as her heart kept fluttering and she couldn't help. Was it the taste of the good and the bad, the hell and the heaven, merged into one? For the very first time, she admitted to herself. She fell in love with Tiffany, and for that time, she realized one thing: she did it, all over again. She looked at her deeply while giving a little smile. It felt like she's laughing at the fate that meet them on that situation. But however, on the other side, she didn't know what to do, or how to start it all again? Is it gonna be fair for Tiffany, after everything she's been through in the past? She didn't know.

"So tell me something."
"What?"
"What kind of person I am? Taeyeon didn't really tell me about my life in Seoul. I didn't really want to dig in, either but... Since you came. I really want to know." She tried to persuade. "Am I a good person? Are we close?"
"I don't really remember anything about you other than you like to eat mushroom."
"Really?" She pouted, looking a bit sad.
"Of course I was joking." Sooyoung laughed a little while Tiffany tapped her shoulder, feeling annoyed. They stared at each other, Tiffany pulled out her hand. "You moved to Seoul because you want to find a home for you. You always wonder if you could feel home somewhere and living in US didn't give you that feel. You're a pure, innocent and kind person as you are right now. You worked so hard too, we oftenly took an overtime at office. From what I remember, you're everyone's favorite."
"Yours too?"
"Well..."
"I was joking aside too." Tiffany laughed while Sooyoung looked extremely awkward. "Did I have a boyfriend there?"
"You dated once. A girlfriend."
"Are you kidding right now or that really happened?"


Sooyoung opened her phone and googled this particular name. She clicked on an image of one figure.
"You dated her."
"Wait... This woman is a celebrity, right? I've seen her several times..." Tiffany was surprised, a lot.
"Yeah..."
"I feel like... So much far away..."
"Why is that?"
"How do I know? Maybe she's not the one I write about."
"What did you write? About who?"
"I have this one book that maybe I used to write there a lot. About this particular person that I don't know. It seemed that whatever I felt for that one is so real, so deep, so pure." She looked sadly. "Maybe it's not her."
"It's not her what?"
"A voice inside my head... It wasn't her..."
"Well, don't be sad like that... Yeah... Actually you said you didn't love her, but somebody else. Maybe you both were just close."
"I still couldn't believe that I even know her personally. Taeyeon never told me too...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter