The Beautiful Assistant

INFATUATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning, everyone." The woman introduced herself. It was her first day to work at this company since she left to Seoul last couple weeks to restart the life and stay away from a while from her filthy rich family that nobody should know about it. "My name is Tiffany Hwang. I'm joining as a photographer assistant. Please assist me, I'm a newbie." She bow down my body to pay respect as the crowded were applauding her entrance.

Tiffany Hwang, she was born in Seoul, but not long after that, her family moved to California to start a business there. The woman grew up as a brokenhome kid as her father was cheated on several womens to cause her mother divorced him and moved to Canada for good. She was 16 years old that time, so foolish and weak to accept the fact that her parents would even care to the only daughter they have in that family. After her 24th birthday, she decided to move back to Seoul, her hometown, where everything felt so blurred for her, but the most important thing is that she could start everything from zero.

"You'll be working with Sooyoung." Lee Sooman, the manager told her so. "Sooyoung usually will show up at office at 11AM. She's not a morning person. You can find her and actually... sit beside her on that desk." He pointed to the right corner where 2 seats are empty. Tiffany, assisted by Sooman, walked to that space and looked at the desk with her judging face. 'Gosh... This desk is a mess.' She murmured but decided not to show it up as she doesn't want to have a problem with this person named Sooyoung later on. "There you go, Tiffany! Have a good first day! Good luck with Sooyoung." He winked while Tiffany didn't get what he meant.

She sat on the chair and opened her laptop while waiting for the main photographer, the one she has to assist everywhere. Later she sent an email to her bestfriend, Kim Taeyeon who lives in California, telling that she's finally got the job she wants. They both spent time together since kid. For Tiffany, honestly it's harder to leave Taeyeon than leaving California itself. Later, with all of curiosity that she always have, she glanced at Sooyoung's desk. She could see photo paper everywhere, also some small

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter