The Odd Inside

INFATUATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What? This is early. You work on Saturday, babe?" Jessica pouted. She found Sooyoung's ready to go to office.
"I do. I'm sorry." She Jessica's hair and gave her a soft peck.
"Will you take me on a date tonight?"
"Where do you want to go?"
"Surprise me?"
"Okay, ice princess. I'll pick you up tonight."
"That would be our first ever date."
"That will do, my girlfriend."
"Are you happy?"
Sooyoung was combing her hair that time. She stopped it and moved closer to Jessica. "I spent my time with the only one I love. How can I not be happy for that? And just in case it wasn't obvious. I'll repeat it again. I love you, Sica-chu. More than any food I like."

Jessica smiled widely while reached out for a hug, still . "You're cute right now, but... you were so y last night. I'm a lucky girlfriend." Once again, Jessica pinched her cheeks, but this time Sooyoung didn't budge at all. She let her be. It was a pleasure to have Jessica again, as a girlfriend now. She's always love her since forever and after long suffer for 7 years, both of them found a way to be together again. Sooyoung enjoyed to cuddle her a little to freshen up their moods. It was a thing she couldn't resist.

"You're iest. It's me who couldn't be more proud to have you by my side." She whispered to Jessica. She gave her a soft kiss before leaving to office. It was 9.30 am already. She knew she was late already, as usual.

 

---------

 

Sooyoung entered office at 10.20 am and everyone was there at the office, except Tiffany. She went to Seohyun to check on her as she will be having a meeting for the next project with both of them next 30 minutes. Also, it was unsual to find Tiffany late.

"Seohyun... Do you see Tiffany?"
"Ah sunbaenim. I'm looking for her as well. I tried to phone but no response."
"Didn't you guys go back together last night?"
"We didn't... She just left. I don't know where." Seohyun looked worry. "I'm actually so worry about her. Siwon said she was so drunk last night. He went to the toilet and when he wanted to approach Tiffany, she's gone."
"She's drunk? Isn't she the innocent one?"
"Yeah I think so."
"What happened?"
"I'm sorry Sooyoung sunbaenim... I really don't know."

Sooyoung look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter