Madness

INFATUATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I can love you desperately, though your love ain't guaranteed
Oh, I wish you knew the deal, gotta learn from far away
And I simply needed space
Space for me to be, and I think you need it too
Though I know you call me selfish for assuming."

 

 

Tiffany typed her report from home, from her bed while listening to this love song. That particular song that sums up everything she felt, for that particular person. It was her 3rd day off after the last incident. Actually, on the 2nd day, she felt so much better that she could walk slowly but Sooyoung insisted that she had to stay at home until it's healed fully. She also said that she worried a lot of her condition and checked on her through chat, but Tiffany never replied. She texted Tiffany everyday, same with Yuri. Sooyoung really consumed her mind, she knew that it's true. Day by day, she learned to push her away from it. She didn't know if it's right or wrong, she just kept on doing it. After finished the report around 7 pm, she opened her Skype and phoned her bestfriend, Taeyeon.

"Miyoungie!!! Lord. It's been a while since the last time you called."
"I know, Tae... I'm sorry. How are you?"
"No. How are you? Is it bad?" Taeyeon refered to her wound. She looked so worry now. "You just moved there for less than 6 months, but so many things happened. This woman. Can't you play safe?"
"Yah? It was an accident. It's okay now, Tae. I just feel bored that I have to stay at home, alone..."
"So which one you want to accompany you? Sooyoung, the cold one. Or Yuri, the hot one." She laughed at her. Tiffany was left in silent. She looked at her bestfriend, wondering what to answer. She was so unsure on everything.
"I don't know Tae... What do you think?"
"I think you clearly in love with Sooyoung." She replied shortly. "But, I also think Sooyoung is a coward. Please consider be with the one who will take care of you. In the end, that's what matter the most."
"Do you think Yuri love me? I mean, she's a player. We don't know if she lied to me." Tiffany stopped for a while. "Beside... She's actually so mysterious. I feel like she's hiding her real feeling towards everything, Tae..."
"Duh. Chill, Stephanie..."
"Ugh! I hate this feeling." She pouted. "I really don't know. I can't even choose. It's not like they're chasing me. Instead, I feel like hanging."
"I don't how they feel about you. I really don't. But just do whatever you think it's right."
"Even I don't know whether it's wrong or right. Not anymore... I just want to set myself free and let the light guide me home one day... to the one who's meant to be with me, and choose to be with me. I just don't want to chase anyone. Not anymore."
"Damn girl... You're really in love.... and confused now." Taeyeon look surprised. "And it's unlike what you feel to Tabi. You know... With Tabi, you seemed to always do whatever he wanted or the things to make him stay. It's good to hear, babe. I'm rooting for you." They both smiled to each other.
"Thanks, Tae. I really wish you'd be here. I really need you."
"I miss you too, Tiff. I really want to go there, to Seoul but things are crazy here."
"Tae... Somebody's knocking on the door. I should go."

Tiffany stood up and slowly walked out to the door. She opened it and found Yuri stood up, carrying a food box. She invited her to come in. Yuri brought her some food to eat. She just realized, she haven't eaten at all since a glass of milk in the morning. No wonder she felt so hungry now. After Tiffany finished the late dinner, Yuri sat on the bed, massaged her head slowly. She looked tired and sleepy.

"Are you okay, Yul?"
"Aha..."
Tiffany moved closer, sat beside her and helped to massage her head. "Does it help?"
"You have potential."

They laughed. Their eyes met each other. Tiffany pulled her hands back where it belong and both are starred to each other.

"You're so beautiful, even without any make up on."
"Err... Well, thanks I guess?" Tiffany blushed a li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter